Sign in to follow this  
Jimbean

Xanadu - Newspring Sermon

We are missing some folks... not enough to even do sermons at the moment.

My priest is there, leaving him logged in so that's a +1 prem for the time I'm at work and not using him.

Edited by Greyfox
  • Like 2

Back with my Fo... could certainly use a few more priests and prem attendees. 

• Like 1

UPDATE !

Hello everyone, feeling like you need a confession? Well, you can find us on Newspring Island, T8 - Paradise Harbour, with priests and listeners who will gladly help you to confess your sins, purge your soul and gain favorable position with gods. Come, join us now :) . To demonstrate our activity as a playfull bunch of infidels :) we have few links to show our current state of affairs :)

http://i.imgur.com/BLAFQzA.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/Dcqhq

http://i.imgur.com/sTq8fR6.jpg

Check them out! You will surely be suprised what sorcery have we been able to pull off. As previously offered, Free Food, Water, Beds, and few occasionaly gifts.

Shoutout goes to Maiev, who managed to up-cast our deed's mailbox from 86 to 98. [12:20:46] Courier has been cast on it, so it seems to be possessed by something. [98] Thank you Maiev.

PS : Corpses? what corpses? XD

Jimbean, your host for this event, greeting you from the Paradise Harbour!

• Like 1

Seems i was a barrel and my other priest a very angry goblin.

• Like 1

I need to teach my monk some manners, he's facing the wrong way in all the pictures. I apologize. :mellow:

• Like 1

Still going strong with the sermons... anyone else coming to join us?

Should add that JimBean has been a most gracious host. Free meals. He even let me use his enchanted loom and some related cloth items in the BSB. You should really consider making the trip to Newspring to get in on the Faith action! :) 

e7hKUog.jpg

Edited by Araninke

A free bumpy, the sermon group is still running strong, most recent faith gain was 0.2 with 5 people in preaching queue and more AFK listeners all around.

• Like 1

As said earlier, I can provide you with decent amenities to make saccables for your gods. High BotD anvils, rare forges, CoC Floor Loom, enchanted tools, etc....

People here are happy, I hope so, some have used my tools and mats so, there you have it. A sermon with a host that take care of you like no one can :) ...

Just purchased some 90ql food, no fear of going hungry, will restock even more :) ... I have wemp, cotton, wood, few veggies, lumps, whatever your god eats, I have it.

It would be nice to keep the sermon even stronger, so don't hesitate and come and join us.

For those interested to be converted, priests/followers are happy to do so. We have even a Tosiek with us, so go figure....

Once more, T8 Newspring Island (Xanadu) is the place to be, so start swimming folks :) and I see you there

we can also provide you with golden statuettes if you would be interested in them :) ... All sorts of sorcery is available, seriously :)

Your, by now, well known host and pain in the @%$3

Jimbean of the Paradise Harbour

Join us! It's wonderful here in Austr Newspring! We are under attack by seals but I'm sure they'll be kind enough to leave after the sermon. If you need guidance on your way to us just send us a message!

EDIT: I'm Turboamic in-game

Edited by Amic3r

We've lost a few folks so could use your attendance! Come join us and share in the gracious hosting of JimBean at Paradise Harbour.

I made my priest a new set of clothing in between sermons today. Much more fitting for a Fo priest! Also, share communion with the resident sermon seal!

oOpOAun.jpg

• Like 1

That's Redcrow with the bald head and scythe in the middle background.... come join us praying and listening to sermons!

• Like 1

+10 faith for me already

Also a good location for folks from servers other than Xanadu, easy to access and close to 2 server borders.

• Like 1

I've had to work all day, but hopefully my 2 toons are still logged on and I will be joining in again a bit later this evening. Looking forward to seeing the new faces :) 

Bump for daily sermons! Priests are back and going strong... join us at Paradise Harbour, Newspring.

• Like 1

Trying a sermon group out for the first time.  Bringing my Vyn priest alt (prem).

• Like 1