Sign in to follow this  
Jimbean

Xanadu - Newspring Sermon

Hi everyone! We, at Paradise Harbour, have decided to invite you all to our sermon, which will begin tommorow at 22:00 UTC+1. Our deed is located on Newspring Island, sector T8.

We shall provide the mats for altars (silver, gold), good anvil and a forge. Don't worry, we will not leave you hungry either. :)

Please leave a comment if you are willing to join, so we can prepare all needed for your stay with us. Beds are also available, as well as some meditation tiles.

Our deed currently has three premium characters that will host you, one of them is a Nahjo priest.

PS : please, leave a comment if you are joining our sermon session, and state the situation of the character (is it a priest, follower, premium....).

Thank you very much for consideration and in hope of seeing you tommorow, I kindly salute you!

Jimbean of the Paradise Harbour

• Like 4

How many prems do you have on hand for sermons?
I'm considering coming down with my Paweelr priest, but a few to many sermon groups recently haven't worked out, getting tired of traveling my priest all around Xan :)

In this moment, we have 3 premium characters on deed, 1 is priest (Nahjo). Also, Kenobi is our in-game confirmed guest, comming to us with 2 priests (Tosiek, Paaweelr) and 1 follower.

Thank you on response Greyfox, more than welcome to visit us, I do feel sorry that past hasn't been brighter for you.

Jimbean

This is great, I have noticed several people looking for sermons lately.

Maybe the topic should be in a more central place as those I noticed were on other servers but willing to travel.

Sermon is running, still free spots. Enough listeners are online atm.

Sounds like this sermon will work out, will have my priest down there in the next couple of days.

4 minutes ago, Bigsmith said:

Enjoyed the time I spent there.

By Kind to everyone!

I will be brining my Paaweelr Priest over, Vile is the character name I will be keeping her on 24/7 to help with gains.

Edited by Muhyul
added info

so, quick update :)

Sermon is running, currently 7 premium characters are here of which 4 are priests (1 priest is AFK )...we have few premiums on 24/7, more to come. Thanks goes out to all that have visited/attended/attending the sermon.

We have seen some nice faith gains  :) so I am once more inviting everyone down to Newspring Island to get their share of faith today, no costs attached :) .

Also, we have food to spare, water is self-serving, sorry - out of mead XD .... bear attack earlier ... umm, it can also be arranged for you to get few mats and make some saccs while you are here, to spark some interess among you who feel the trip is too much to take.

Thank you, see you soon!

Jimbean

• Like 1

Just want to let people know that Jimbean has been very Friendly and accommodating even providing Mats to make saccables so if your interested  in a sermon group I recommend you join us.

Edited by Muhyul
  • Like 1

Another Nahjo priest arrived at the location, there's 7 of us at altars now and 10 in local :)

• Like 1

UPDATE !   It is excellent to be able to announce that the sermon group has grown. We have currently 12 premium characters on sermon, 4 priests are preaching :) . I am happy to report quite nice faith gains too ... [15:14:18] <Viktoria> [15:13:54] Faith increased by 0,2200 to 66,5508 :) ... Well, also, not to forget, I must mention our food donors : Rixk and Delightfuldee, for sending us food, so we can continue to pray and clense our souls.

To all sinners of any faith, come pray for forgivness, join us, have fun and enjoy the free meals :) ... Feel free to reply to post here, or contact me ingame :) ... one way or the other, if Turboamic who made his maiden trip to us could make it, you all will .

Congrats Turboamic, for making your first server-hop sail to our deed .

Jimbean, your host for sermon at T8 - Paradise Harbour!

Edited by Jimbean
to have up to date info on the post
  • Like 2

Just started attending the sermon there with my priest Maiev. It is a friendly place with a really good coastal location. Nice to be here :)

• Like 3

My Paaweelr Priest hit 70 Faith last night here at the sermon group still have a few spots hurry to get your free faith [09:46:01] Faith increased by 0.2200 to 71.8330

• Like 2

I will hopefully be back doing sermons with my Fo priest later this evening and potentially throughout the day tomorrow. Also have a premium Vyn follower in attendance to help with numbers.

• Like 1