kristof

Celebration Map

Lindon Tree Royale should be removed. The character was sold and the deed is no more.

Immediately north of Port Alora (where that black spot is) is a new deed named Fallen Heroes Memorial. Its my alt's and I would like it added. Thank you!

Happy New Year Cele I have updated the map removed some villages and add new ones. Thanks for your patience. If anyone would like to take over the mapping of Cele please let me know can send me a pm here our in game thanks again

Over the next few days I will be working on a new community map for Celebration, if you have a deed to add or know of a deed that needs to be removed / renamed / or such please post. I am also looking at making a interactive map for easier usage. 

Edited by Egard

Thank you, Egard for taking over the map. It was a big worry for Kristof  with everything going on right now.

HEy add me to the map please, im right at T9 Bottom left of it on the rock portion!

[20:18:55] The settlement of The Sandwich Club has just been founded by Beastwolf.

Edited by Beastwolf

I Scream Factory has disbanded and is no longer there at X14 Y5.  I have deeded the same spot with Eden Outpost.  Can you place the marker in the same spot but just on the coast?  Thanks 

Edited by Qwizat

Looks like this didn't get into the update:

I Scream Factory has disbanded and is no longer there at X14 Y5.  I have deeded the same spot with Eden Outpost.  Can you place the marker in the same spot but just on the coast?  Thanks 

Sorry I thought I had posted, I ran into some difficulties porting all the info onto the latest map dump. I can release with the one on the op soon as possible 

one more request for Eden Outpost, same spot as I Scream Factory

Edited by Qwizat

Some changes to South Cele:

https://imgur.com/qA3Nl4a   (embedding from Imgur is having an issue, sorry).

New boat canal (Sunset Canal), new highway, new tunnel (Roman's Pass), highway modifications in the area.