Sign in to follow this  
kristof

Celebration Map

Celebration Map

I will be handling future updates to the map. I will try to update every week to two weeks on the progress of the map. :D 

Click on this link for the updated map.                                                                                                                       

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9x60q48nnanaisz/Celebrationmap.png?dl=0 (updated 16-October-2017)               

General Instructions:                                                                                                                                                  

Just post the following information. Please only post settlement locations that you own. And do not PM your update requests. Thanks

• Settlement name
  • Location (x,y)

If posting new roads then please include an image with your post. Use an image hosting service such as imgur.com and enclose the image link in [img.][/img.] (remove the periods).

This is the new link to the map I have worked on, so it should be able to be saved now. 

Edited by kristof
updated
  • Like 8

If you see deeds on the map that are know longer there please let me know so we can get the removed quickly, Thank you. Cele is still the best server :D

Can you please add Dragon's Skull? It's in the middle of Dragonskull Island. Thank you.

I will have an updated map out hopefully this weekend. Thanks for the heads up. I will add it to my list :)

Edited by kristof

Rest Awhile is not there anymore. LONG gone. And there is a highway from south of Misfits to that area to a tunnel pass. Enchanted Oaks is gone. Harmony Cove is there now. MDRS is gone. This is a really old map you have lol. A huge number of those deeds are gone XD

Avalon, Minus Morgul, MDRS, Enchanted Oaks, Amish Port/Amish Paradise, Rest Awhile, Memoria, Pixie Springs, Dawnstar, Thunderclan, Sands of Time, New Port Benden, South of Paradise, Stormwind, Hillbilly Hermitage, Kingsdown, Maze of Doom.... Those ones are all gone. I know there's more.

I'll need to take a good ride down my way and double check for ya on a few others. See whats been removed otherwise. Then we can start advertising people to add their places :)

16 hours ago, luvable said:

Avalon, Minus Morgul, MDRS, Enchanted Oaks, Amish Port/Amish Paradise, Rest Awhile, Memoria, Pixie Springs, Dawnstar, Thunderclan, Sands of Time, New Port Benden, South of Paradise, Stormwind, Hillbilly Hermitage, Kingsdown, Maze of Doom.... Those ones are all gone. I know there's more.

New Port Benden and Hillbily Germitage are not gone.

• Like 1

The OLD map still had Port on the corner bottom island. It needs moved to new location. And sorry about Hermatige.

Appreciate anything ya do to keep up on the map , it makes life a lot easier for all , if they can find their way around: )

4 hours ago, luvable said:

The OLD map still had Port on the corner bottom island. It needs moved to new location. And sorry about Hermatige.

I and Solmark co-mayor New Port Benden.   Solmark also owns New Port Benden Docks that are on the middle north of that very same island.   I mayor Port Benden City.

New Port Benden - x46,y45

New Port Benden Docks - x46,y44

Port Benden City - See below.

Spoiler

pbconthemap.png

Edited by Nomadikhan

Thank you everyone for the updates. i have add Port Benden City to the map :)

will be completely redoing the map once we get new map dumps so continue you working hard and the progress will show up on the new map dump thanks again everyone. 

• Like 1

The basic red line of where the highway is. Its directly behind the lodge right to the mountain. And there's an extension across to the west mountain pass.

map.png

Can you please take the following deeds off the map? They have died their natural deaths many moons ago:

Splash Point X24, Y20

Clown Town X23, Y20

Gurrington X20, Y18

Twilight Vale X17, Y17

Thank you Valdor that help a lot so I dont have to ride that area :)

Brookhaven x45, y41 and Timberwood x40, y40 are gone

Was unable to locate Nature Preserve, but those hills make me dizzy.

Also doubt Seraphim Landing x31, y38 is standing.

Thanks for sprucing up the map.

Clown Town X23 Y20 near me is now called Playa De Los Lobos.

Also, there is Izmanie's Cove at this location:

VBU18ZW.jpg

Edited by Valdor

Thank you everyone for the updates I have updated the map thank you so much.

• Like 1

y5 x28 Murfatlar   long  gone you can take it down.

Also please add Bunker Hill y28 x28 I own it.

qnUUUQ9.png

Oh up north of the lodge that stjar.... place isnt there. Nice empty spot up there actually if anyone needs a hermit hole XD