Sign in to follow this  
Mclovin

X amount of silver from cash shop

Idk what will happen if Rolf put silver to 1eu per 1s but I'd obviously preffer the 100% secure method of this and would benefit the team i bet.

Also, if anything a buy x amount from 1 to x would be cool.

im out o/

• Like 6

It's already at 1.2Euro per silver if you buy 1g at a time.   It's the method I use, that extra 20euro is worth it for the security in my mind.

There are trusted people who I'd happily give my scale to imp, so selling gold in my eyes is ok too. You can get the same secruity at 1eu per 1s and pay a small paypal charge for payment protection or w/e.

If it's 1.1 eu per 1s or something then sure that could work

You can keep the scale, I'll take Teal instead.  She's the only one strong enough to help me defeat Bearwardis and Eggheadingov.

• Like 1

+1 price is super high atm, would be nice if it was lower. I currently sell at 1s/1usd, because even 1s/1e is expensive these days apparently.

• Like 1

silver is always in flux because it's a flowing market.  I doubt rolf would even want to get into a secured silver exchange.  To much headache for virtually no profit.

The issue faced is even if the store price is dropped, player prices will drop too. You might be willing to pay 1.1e per 1s from the shop when it's usualy ..9e from players, but if it becomes .6-7e per players, there's suddenly that price gap again.

+1 to the idea of setting the amount of silvers you''d like to buy though

I think rolf should just modulate the price of silver in accordance with how much is in the royal coffers.  This way he can always get cash for all the  parties he throws.

But seriously, I'd like to see him modulate the price to encourage people to dump more money into the game.

1 hour ago, Sunstrike said:

The issue faced is even if the store price is dropped, player prices will drop too. You might be willing to pay 1.1e per 1s from the shop when it's usualy ..9e from players, but if it becomes .6-7e per players, there's suddenly that price gap again.

+1 to the idea of setting the amount of silvers you''d like to buy though

1.2e currently from store.  1e from gold traders.  Their prices should already be lower.   Yet they keep their price high and lie about store price.   So your argument is made invalid by the existing in game, player to player, coin trade.  
They still lie and pretend they sell at a 1/3 discount.  I have yet to meet an honest coin seller in game and I've played for 3 years. So I doubt a 0.1e store lower price would have them lower their prices by much and I doubt they'd be honest about it.

4 hours ago, Niki said:

+1 price is super high atm, would be nice if it was lower. I currently sell at 1s/1usd, because even 1s/1e is expensive these days apparently.

This might be the most honest coin seller I've met.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:15 PM, Mclovin said:

Idk what will happen if Rolf put silver to 1eu per 1s but I'd obviously preffer the 100% secure method of this and would benefit the team i bet.

Also, if anything a buy x amount from 1 to x would be cool.

When the Wurm Shop price for silver was raised a few years back my response was to become even more conservative in purchasing it by spending it less of it in-game. This may be one overlooked effect in diminishing the Wurm player "economy". As I have always purchased silver/gold from the Wurm Shop (other than one time) a reduction in its price to the 1s=1eu would be very desirable since purchasing this silver at the current rate increases game expenses considerably. Though as with taxes once they are raised rarely will a reduction be seen, so I am not too hopeful in thinking that Rolf would consider reverting the price of Silver to this more reasonable rate.

As for purchasing Silver in increments of 1+, although it would be nice it would not be cost effective for the Wurm Shop to sell it this way due to processing fees incurred by them from PalPay/Xsolla.

=Ayes=