Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

WTS Master BOK

Taking offers on an extremely rare item. Looking for buyers who will pay in either silver/gold or verified paypal w/ a valid rep

XtbkMjk.png

It's a nondrop container that protects the items in it on death so you don't lose them. It'll hold a good amount of stuff, horsegear minus the saddle, a few tools, whatever. If you're curious what exactly will fit, hit me up and i can let you know if it will fit or not.

The last time one was sold was listed on Feb 16th, 2012, and none before that available on search. That auction closed with private buyout.

I am currently forum banned, so if you need me or have any inquiries please contact me ingame @ Propheteer. If i'm not available, Egard and Thirtynine on the forums can get in contact with me easily.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 5

Very rare and interesting item... any sort of start price? Like you said, not much history of sales and probably only a handful left in-game.

This thing is close to 6g. Would love to have if I had the cash. GL with the sale. 

1 hour ago, Redd said:

What's the sig out of intrest?

No point bothering to look.

These things and regular boks lose their signature information so much, all of mine read as "Klaa" (or whichever char) examines them. I'm a bit paranoid and examine everything on server crossings.

Even though I obtained one bok directly from Jarosz ages ago.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2016 at 3:35 AM, Banzai said:

This thing is close to 6g. Would love to have if I had the cash. GL with the sale. 

Curious to know where you pulled that number from if there is so little forum history on the sale of this item?

• Like 1

On 28-8-2016 at 2:57 PM, Klaa said:

No point bothering to look.

These things and regular boks lose their signature information so much, all of mine read as "Klaa" (or whichever char) examines them. I'm a bit paranoid and examine everything on server crossings.

Even though I obtained one bok directly from Jarosz ages ago.

Seems my BOK signatures are intact afaik.

12 hours ago, whykillme said:

Seems my BOK signatures are intact afaik.

Oh? What's the sig out of curiosity?

And do you cross servers a lot?

8 hours ago, Klaa said:

Oh? What's the sig out of curiosity?

And do you cross servers a lot?

Sig is "S..y.mo"