Sign in to follow this  
Mark

No/Reduced Stamina Drain Piloting Carts or Riding Horses

Currently, the stamina drain while casually piloting a large cart, or riding a horse is way too much. Why does it tire me out so much to sit on a bench and hang onto horse reigns? We domesticated horses to make travel easier, and increase the time between rests, and yet in Wurm, I have to rest every 100 yards or so to get my stamina back. This has been going on since the inclusion of horses and needs to be addressed.

I agree with you it doesnt make logical sense, but such a change would have PvP impacts.

-1 on Chaos you need to watch your stamina because engaging the enemy with low stam is VERY bad and its good to have to account for that going into battle, not to mention in real life if you have ever ridden a horse for any length of time... stamina drain makes perfect sense.

Just make it that it does not drain has fast. Right now i think it almost drains has fast has if you were walking. Just make it dain but slower.

Well, real riding can be tiring, both for the horse and the rider, the whole rest 30 seconds before attacking is a bit silly though. And since i'm not really fond of being too tired to do nothing else than taking a hot bath after a few hours of riding, obvious +1. (Also if it impact PvP, code split!).

who cares about PVP impact? PVP in Wurm its dead as good.

big +1 as it only makes sense.