Sign in to follow this  
Fraeya

Long needed QOL update; Detailed bank, merchant and mail info

Ever tried to figure out what sold from your merchant, who hasn't yet paid for an item sent to them or what that money that just went into your bank was from?

I think it's about time we got a way to track all this.

I know this has been mentioned before by myself and others but I can't find the posts after a quick search.

• Like 14

Can move these to the front of the queue in my opinion.

• Like 3

+1 at minimum I would like a merchant ledger of item name, date sold and sell price.  Cheap cross server mail has effectively destroyed the merchant mechanic but I am a neanderthal who hasnt given up on them.  Yet.

• Like 3

+1 help the drunk / lit wurm players always forgetting things

• Like 3

+1

Mail system already have similar feature showing info about the items that we receive, who they are from, ql, casts, price, we could just get mail reports for the things that have been sold.. every (1 to )few days, cross-server things have always been a taboo around :/.

• Like 2

EVE Online had a beautiful asset management system.

Wurm is a game that could definately feel a massive qol improvement with some simple changes to asset management and tracking of trades and sales.

+1.

• Like 1

If you are going to add this it would be nice to also show how many mailings an item has left on it when you examine it so people don't buy items and then find out after the fact the mailings have already been used up on it. Or just do away with that mechanic altogether for PVE servers, even better.

• Like 2

If they don't give us an automated account, we should at least be able to craft an in-game ledger with room for, idk, 1000 records that we can manually fill out. It wouldn't be as nice, but it would fit the whole "nothing gets automated" feel of Wurm.

• Like 2

bump, after losing an item from a merchant and not being able to prove what was sold this really needs to happen.

• Like 1

Make this happen please. We need to know when sold items are picked up.

• Like 2