Sign in to follow this  
erozaxx

Returning player

Hi all,

I am returning player, started to play some 5 years ago (don't remember fully), stopped few times, latest on Jan 16 and now returning back. My old deed is still intact (not claimed though), but I find it awkward to start 3rd time at the same place, also last time I stopped due to lack of company. I would like to join thriving active community. I am playing mostly nights (21:00 - 4:00) and I am in GMT +1 (CET)

My char is premium and I am at some 60+ skills, see the dump with skills above 50 only:

Spoiler

Skills dumped at 22.8.2016
-----
   Digging: 59.65285
   Masonry: 56.65241
      Forestry: 59.101357
      Farming: 62.494793
   Fighting: 71.64746
   Miscellaneous items: 52.52144
      Hammer: 55.38004
      Huge axe: 59.077003
   Carpentry: 73.44833
   Alignment: 100.0

I am friendly, fluent in english and I love to adventure, hunt, chat and hang out. I gladly participate on any bigger projects and I also like to help newbies. 

PM here please, I will not be playing until I know where to go, as I have packed my sailship with leftover stuff and now I am waiting where to set sail to. 

I am currently on Deli, but I saw from activitiy PoV that Indy is very active so I will preferably move there.

Cheers,

Tom

• Like 1

35011fc127.jpgJoin Jenn Kellon! 35011fc127.jpg
We always have plenty of building projects going on, and there's also a great deal of PvP to be had now that we're the aggressors on Chaos. We'll be able to help you out with weapons, tools and armor - most things are given on a favor to favor basis, you give you get sort of thing. If you ask there will likely be a decent number of people able to help you with something.
We need both PvE and PvP oriented people to keep the kingdom flowing, the tools the smiths make are useful as well, that sort of thing.

Here's a p. cool video I made of a recent fight we had with Ebonaura which might interest you.
Hope Jenn Kellon might interest you. Cheers.

• Like 1

I don't know if you just want a place to start off at till you find your own. I have Pristine deeds, our alliance is very active, but most folks have there own deed.

I can add you to one of my deeds while you get your feet wet.  You don't have to have your own deed, but after a bit, folks normally want to build there own place.

In game I'm Serraphine, Milani, Tayomi.

Thanks a lot Ohana, the point is, I have always had my own deed, but I found myself got bored after a while, I will prefer being a part of some "city" if I can call it like that, where there is always this movement of people around and tette a tette is always on.

Thanks for offer though, to all of you. 

I am going to skim few villages I knew owners of, to see if they are active or dead as well and later on today, I will get back to someone of you here to ask for the invitation :)

Cheers folks.

We have all that, we just have it in "alliance" form. When you get creative minds together, most folks can't settle on one deed there are to many things you want to do. We do projects to gather. A example is we are just now finishing up the remake of Zip's clay harbor. Lady has a underground City that is our next project, then after that a remake of blossom market and the canal access to blossom bay.

Many of us have been together since Pristine opened. And quite a few of us started out on the same deed. But as you start seeing what can be in your mind, it takes your own place to do it. I wish you good luck finding your active home. There are a few newbie style academies that have that busy feel. 

• Like 2

Always looking for more folks here, we similarly have an active alliance who do projects together but also village projects too. We have a fairly even split between eu and us members both in the alliance and in the village so there is usually someone on to talk to :)

• Like 1

Thanks all for kind offers. I have parked myself on Indie at Indy Academy for now. I am still one eye watching the west (PVP) lands, but now, fresh after return I will first try to quench my carebear thirst (and pimp my archery a bit) and then I will maybe try to catch some scars on Chaos.

Happy wurming all of you and see you online.

• Like 1