Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

WTB Rare&Supreme Saccables/Materials

Hi, tried to send you PM but it said you can't accept messages.

I wanted to ask you if you still interested in rare/supreme materials or items ?

Here is partial list of what I got :

Rare cedarwood, small barrel (50ql) ;Rare Black belted vest ( 49ql ) ; fresh ginger ( 39ql ), paprika ( 41ql 23 damage ), fresh turmeric ( 43ql ), minced meat lamb ( 69 ql some damage) ; Supreme wrapped pike ; supreme papyrus; supreme lavender.

Please let me know if you need anything from this list and what you can offer ?

Also I saw post that you collecting some bulk materials for upcoming impalong. Can you please let me know if you still need anything that I can make and what you are paying ?

Thank you !

I am! Everything but the small barrel and black vest I am interested in for the price listed on the main page :)

I also have acquired most everything in the way of bulk materials for the Impalong bar favor, always need favor(preferably in the form of chopped veggies).

I had send you Shrimpiie few days ago COD with lots of rare iron lumps. Do you recive it?

Coz you are not able to receive private messages on forum im posting here

Would you accept them all :P?

e78f336b86f3d30a644cb7b24d4e7565.png

14 hours ago, Dobrutro said:

I had send you Shrimpiie few days ago COD with lots of rare iron lumps. Do you recive it?

I just picked up everything in my mailbox as I was on vacation for the past week, thank you!

Chemiq yes I would take them all!

Can't mail coins, and not interested in them either, not really any use besides saccing.

In general though it would be 20c.

Shrimpiie with the Runed Mailboxes, some of the items in your no section are now mailable. I know logs are at least and you don't need the runed box to receive them afaik, are they still a no?

Yes I entirely forgot to move logs/planks to the "yes" section, I have done that now and I am interested in them for sure. amd no, for mailing purposes the receiving mailboxes' enchant or runed status matters not.

Edited by Shrimpiie

I don't see Fennel Plant on the yes or the no list. You intereseted?

I got rare green grapes, belladonna and fresh ginger ( grapes and belladonna got small damage ). Do you want them ?

Any reason you sent the lovage back? It is on the 'yes' list.

I will take them all Rhea thanks.

And Wort there were a few items I managed to miss on pickup, I do want them so send them again if you could :)

Do you want a rare green grapes and a rare cotton?

Edited by NeeNee

How about slate bricks, apples, cherries, grapes, lavander? Also do you take chopped garlics and corns or just plain ones?

P.s. Sorry if i missed any of this and its mentioned on the list already ?

Edited by StarsHollow

No to slate bricks, but yes apples, cherries, grapes, lavandar, and chopped versions of all food items I will take as well!

• Like 1

I currently have 28 chopped garlic, 7 chopped onion, and 1 chopped corn, all rares, plus a supreme onion (?). When do you want me to stop sending??

(this is only after 40k chopping ;) )