Sign in to follow this  
Xyp

[Released] New Portals

On 1/14/2019 at 2:10 AM, Capsulecore said:

Is this Mod dead? The link to the mod on page 1 is 404'd.  

The mod was still working for me before last night's WU update to 1.9.1.5.  We haven't finished setting up our server since the update, so I haven't had a chance to check it yet.

@CyndarguaThe link on OP doesn't work anymore.

I testet it now and found out, with gm you can use it but not as normal player

Eject

they still work, working fine on my server, still using the same version everyone else has. Are you setting the data needed to 1 so that it is turned on?

It was my mistake @Xyp....neighbour server at maintanance mode :D

I relauncet my old server updated wurm and all mods i use

but this one will not work i get alway an error

any one an idea ? i need The portals on my Isles world

[06:56:46 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Reading mods/bagofholding.config
[06:56:46 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: []
[06:56:46 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.NewPortals
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.NewPortals
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:74)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.NewPortals
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
	at javassist.Loader.delegateToParent(Loader.java:431)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager$1.delegateToParent(HookManager.java:174)
	at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:311)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:72)
	... 21 more

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.NewPortals
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:74)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.NewPortals
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager$1.delegateToParent(HookManager.java:174)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:72)
	... 21 more

33 minutes ago, Freerk said:

I relauncet my old server updated wurm and all mods i use

but this one will not work i get alway an error

any one an idea ? i need The portals on my Isles world

Did you download from Ayluin's link (the post right above yours)?  That should work.

ya i have use the link but ists creates this error in my post 

5 hours ago, Freerk said:

ya i have use the link but ists creates this error in my post 

I have updated the repository and release. Check to see if this works now. I have tested it on my local server and the modlauncher loads fine.

on my live server (ubuntu 18.04) I have unload all other Mods and install your latest version and still the same, on my test server (win 10pro) at home it works perfect

all other mods i use works fine on my live server

Distro Details
================================================================================
Distro:    Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
Arch:      x86_64
Kernel:    4.15.0-52-generic
Hostname:  Ubuntu-1804-bionic-64-minimal
tmux:      tmux 2.6
glibc:     2.27

Performance
Uptime:    0d, 0h, 53m
Avg Load:  0.04, 0.04, 0.01

CPU Model:      Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1246 v3 @ 3.50GHz
CPU Cores:      8
CPU Frequency:  1441.043 MHz

Mem:       total  used   free  cached  available
Physical:  32GB   319MB  31GB  888MB   31GB
Swap:      16GB   0B     16GB

8 hours ago, Freerk said:

on my live server (ubuntu 18.04) I have unload all other Mods and install your latest version and still the same, on my test server (win 10pro) at home it works perfect

all other mods i use works fine on my live server

https://github.com/revelation343/NewPortals/releases/tag/1.0.1

Let me know if this works for you. I believe @Ricowan was correct. Somewhere along the way through Procyon decompiling it through the classpath as newportals.jar where the class name is NewPortals.jar or vice-versa which is not an issue on Windows.

1 hour ago, Ayluin said:

https://github.com/revelation343/NewPortals/releases/tag/1.0.1

Let me know if this works for you. I believe @Ricowan was correct. Somewhere along the way through Procyon decompiling it through the classpath as newportals.jar where the class name is NewPortals.jar or vice-versa which is not an issue on Windows.

Getting following:

[19 Jul 2019 12:05:29] [SEVERE ] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: NewPortals 
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: NewPortals
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: NewPortals
	... 21 more

Ayluin,

it works now on my linux mashine

great work thx you

Guys if you have an emergency need. Ayluin offered to keep it hosted and linked here so that was fine with me, I get email alerts to messages now, got that fixed. So just direct message me I will get you the files and help.

Just for gigles in newportals.properties it should have been net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.newportals.NewPortals
Rather than  net.xyp.wurmunlimited.mods.NewPortals

@XypWould you consider adding the "tutorial item" as a portal?  That way we could choose from the many different styles of tutorial item just by changing the Auxdata.

I use the auxdata to turn the portals on and off, that would be a conflict.

37 minutes ago, Xyp said:

I use the auxdata to turn the portals on and off, that would be a conflict.

Oh darn.  I should have noted that.  Oh well.

This doesn't work. I finally got it where it wasn't preventing me from starting up my server, but unfortunately, the Steel Portal still does not have Data1 or Data2 and when I choose a portal that DOES have D1 & D2, they simply tell me that the portal is closed. 

Yes, I am setting AuxData to 1. 

Any ideas?

You aren't using the correct portals. These have custom modded portals that you use. You are using the games built in portals they will not work for this. You need to use the ones in the list that say "server portal" in the name.

Great mod! :D
Now my GMs can each make a permanent deed and players can use the portal between our "spawn deeds" :D

I cannot seem to figure out how to teleport to another server in the same cluster.  Do I need to login to that server or how do I teleport between the two.  I want to have set places people can teleport from one map to another and I cannot seem to figure it out!!!