Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Name and Shame - Ruger

3 minutes ago, Redd said:

Im not in any way saying it the staffs fault for stuff like this, but generally speaking examples like this is what makes people quit the game.

The sky has been falling in Wurm for as long as I have been playing 4+ years on and off. 

5 hours ago, Ruger said:

How does that post alone confirm that? Did you physically see me log into Rara and pickup anything? Did you physically see me ride off into the sunset with anything? Did you physically see these items laying around any deed I own? You just said Rara invited a character named Slimmyballs into the village and they cleaned you out. Im asking if you can show proof of that and you can't even do that. But Im the bullshitter?

Okay so simply put, the only people with access to my house are very close friends of mine, one which you had managed to claim the account back off, the others are his family members, and a close friend of mine who has been inactive for 3 years. Out of all the accounts that had access to my house, only my friends father has been logged in other than Rara. A person I've known for 8 years, has no interest in the money side of the game or value.

So out of two accounts that could get access, it leaves only Rara, you mentioned I had no proof, but you told the GM investigating you did in fact take things, your claims to say otherwise now are contradicting.

Soon after you obtained my items, you put up a WTS scale set, which is likely one of mine. I've since heard you've had an account banned for macroing with another scale set on, and there's probably one sitting on Rara. The account that was added was within the last week or so, and likely an attempt at making a scapegoat.

You keep spewing this 'u got no proof' nonsense, where you just hide behind the technicalities of the rules to avoid being punished which I admit, fair game, well played. This topic isn't really to get my items back (although it would be nice) it's to point out you're an actual ###### head and question why you've not been permanently removed from the game.

The thing that annoys me is that when I mentioned 'Trenith' to a friend GM who I hadn't mentioned my issue to, they immediately knew the background history of 'buying characters in hopes to get access to peoples deeds, and running off with their stuff'. I've since had a GM confirm Trenith is actually TinTin which we know is you.

Another thing that bothers me.. While I appreciate the efforts of those who looked into the matter for me, I feel there's a lot of evidence to suggest this individual did infact sell the account, the logs below show Ruger selling the account (earlier in this thread he claims he never sold it) The quote underneath suggests Tronn has access to this. Tronn's only account to improve to 90 he's had was Rara, there's further posts he makes which relate to Rara's skill sets.

The only thing you could say is that you never sold it to Tronn, unfortunately I don't have access to Tronns forum account to actually see the messages, or whether Forum Mod's can actually check the messages.

I don't need to see you take everything when all the points connect to each other, with the fact you make contradicting statements and a history of changing forum accounts when you are associated with theft.

I figured my permissions were fine, but due to another individuals fault I was also at a loss. I know the rules and I accept them which is why I never made my own post weeks ago. While I believe there's evidence to possibly get the account back a GM has said further investigation needs to come from my buddy so i'm at a loss there also. Hopefully this thread is enough for the GM's to look into this individual and see whether he's a worthy asset to the community. I'm glad to hear of other peoples stories.

• Like 5

I commend you on attempting to make everything connect but you fail short by a far shot. You still keep saying Rara invited a character and said character cleaned you out but you never actually show that rara invited this character and said character was brought into your village to clean you out.

Fun fact:

Charlatan was banned with scale bits, not a scale set.

Ruger was banned with a scale set. However this was year+ ago.

Fun fact #2: 

I changed from Trenith forum acccount to tintin because I made a character named tintin after I gave trenith account away when I bought a few accounts, namely Rara and Jup. I made ruger forum account when I made ruger character.

Edited by Firestarter
Moderation Edit.

If both sides agree on chaos that you're an inbred cheeky scammer I didn't even read any posts I just saw proph made this thread and I completely agree with him

• Like 2

so everyone lies,  ruger tell the truth....

Edited by BlGpapa
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlGpapa said:

so everyone lies,  ruger tell the truth....

I would say more like: Ruger always is willing and has provided full chat logs+screenshots+paypal statements to staff and the otherside generally hasn't in which case we get upset people like these here. Odynn, nicrolis, and company mad that I got valrei items but what odynn never told his group is that Ruger had organized the slayings with agreement he kept the valrei items and odynn would get the full scale piece, skull, or whatever he chose. Then the valrei items had a price on them and everyone was like "wait, their were valrei items and these are worth something? They are worth more then the scale set I am trying to make? Oh no ruger is a theif.". Rasu saying incident at Deathfell and someone about the incident of Rosedragon, when really I had nothing to do with that. A lot of times people confuse me for original aetherwalker and original aetherwalker for me to which makes things that much more funny. 

So yeah more like Ruger has always put everything on the table and said "Well?" and the other side has always had their bluff called and walked away. Ive never been one for big behind the scenes politicing and smere campaigns so I have left it all alone. Generally its the quietter ones that get screwed because they get overshadowed by the group that bands together that felt slighted because they had their bluff called.

I managed to contact someone at my deed and the alt account seemed to be a friend of his, so I take back my statement in regards to that, more so a theory to save you time but looks as if you did a return trip on Rara instead.

I think you're ignorant to assume my words with GM's were of Duce's. As I was not playing, I wasn't going to log in to submit a report and wait around, I simply asked Duce whether the issue would even be considered looking into considering the circumstances around the rules. All that man did in this instance was forward me to the relevant GM. My other discussion around you was with a non-kingdom GM who's not even playing anymore so I don't see why you're crying foul play here. Everything, as far as I'm aware was by the book.

Nice try spinning this into a different direction though.

Edited by MetalDragon

38 minutes ago, Ruger said:

I would say more like: Ruger always is willing and has provided full chat logs+screenshots+paypal statements to staff and the otherside generally hasn't in which case we get upset people like these here. Odynn, nicrolis, and company mad that I got valrei items but what odynn never told his group is that Ruger had organized the slayings with agreement he kept the valrei items and odynn would get the full scale piece, skull, or whatever he chose. Then the valrei items had a price on them and everyone was like "wait, their were valrei items and these are worth something? They are worth more then the scale set I am trying to make? Oh no ruger is a theif.". Rasu saying incident at Deathfell and someone about the incident of Rosedragon, when really I had nothing to do with that. A lot of times people confuse me for original aetherwalker and original aetherwalker for me to which makes things that much more funny. 

So yeah more like Ruger has always put everything on the table and said "Well?" and the other side has always had their bluff called and walked away. Ive never been one for big behind the scenes politicing and smere campaigns so I have left it all alone. Generally its the quietter ones that get screwed because they get overshadowed by the group that bands together that felt slighted because they had their bluff called.

I'm sure its easy to get proof to cover your actions when you go in with the intent of ripping off your friends, as they aren't going to screenshot every conversation they have with you ahead of time because its not likely their friend would ###### them.

:rolleyes:

Regardless, i'll leave this thread to stew on its own. I'll just say that any auction/WTS comment you make for the remaining duration we both play the game will get slammed with notices, at the very least wave your reputation goodbye if nothing is done on an official level.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 7

no matter what you said ruger at the end people where mad at you. i had some issue with peoples in wurm over d year but always manage to sort thing out so nobody is angry at me. the fact that many people dont like you and you laugh about it tell a lot about your attitude. 

maybe everything is not black and white maybe other people had they share of blame, everything is possible but dont get offended if i dont want to ever do bussiness with you in anyway.

Edited by BlGpapa

1 hour ago, Cornchips said:

If both sides agree on chaos that you're an inbred cheeky scammer I didn't even read any posts I just saw proph made this thread and I completely agree with him

yes

this is why epic is the choice for patrician pvpers, you can just show up in local paddling around collecting tribute from plebians that tried to shekel you out

• Like 1

On 8/15/2016 at 4:40 AM, Ruger said:

Sure if you say so. I'd say $120,000 for two years avg. play time being 8 hrs a day - 5 days a week. I'd say $28/hr of me playing wurm isn't bad wages. 

And it all started with 1 gold. :P

takes a real time loser to brag about being caught. the whole art in the matter of being a thief is to not get caught not gloat about being  done.. lame criminal even.. go back to preschool and brag to someone that ,might actually be impressed with your dealings.. a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.. good luck on future endeavours.. a lot of luck..

On 8/15/2016 at 1:24 PM, Ruger said:

I commend you on attempting to make everything connect but you fail short by a far shot. You still keep saying Rara invited a character and said character cleaned you out but you never actually show that rara invited this character and said character was brought into your village to clean you out.

Fun fact:

Charlatan was banned with scale bits, not a scale set.

Ruger was banned with a scale set. However this was year+ ago.

Fun fact #2: 

I changed from Trenith forum acccount to tintin because I made a character named tintin after I gave trenith account away when I bought a few accounts, namely Rara and Jup. I made ruger forum account when I made ruger character.

scammers always need many, many names.. like the devil he has many,many names.. but don't get pigheaded..your lame attempt at scams are hardly the work of a the devil himself...

Wurm staff is not responsible for account sales and transactions, it sucks yeah but it is only at fault of the account owner.

And that is the problem, account sales need to be done away with and all ownership of accounts needs to be finalized to one single person and no sharing.

Sorry many of you do not like that idea because you want to make a quick buck whether that buck be used for ingame money or the sale of your hard work, do you see any other games condoning account sales? If so I would like to hear these games.

1 minute ago, FranktheTank said:

Wurm staff is not responsible for account sales and transactions, it sucks yeah but it is only at fault of the account owner.

And that is the problem, account sales need to be done away with and all ownership of accounts needs to be finalized to one single person and no sharing.

Sorry many of you do not like that idea because you want to make a quick buck whether that buck be used for ingame money or the sale of your hard work, do you see any other games condoning account sales? If so I would like to hear these games.

eh disagree, they could go the eve route with characters and it would be better.

right now the security systems currently in place really aren't great in any manner.

4 hours ago, Propheteer said:

eh disagree, they could go the eve route with characters and it would be better.

right now the security systems currently in place really aren't great in any manner.

shhh don't say the E-word on these forums...

Hmmm sorry guys, just noticed this thread. Tintin is my toon and as nothing to do with that thief!

On 15/08/2016 at 9:24 PM, Ruger said:

Fun fact #2: 

You made a what now?

[20:58:11] Welcome back, Tintin! All is Pristine.

[20:58:22] You entered through the portal to Wurm on Wrath day, week 1 of the Raven's starfall, 1047. That's 525 days, 10 hours and 41 minutes ago.

Tintin is a noob I created some time ago to hold some of my stuff be4 I had merchants. The toon never changed hands.

The toon Tintin as no affiliation what so ever with the forum account Tintin.

How about u stop the bull already!

• Like 5

Waiting for triggered response from Ruger

• Like 4

To be fair the Tintin forum account was made December 20, 2011

The Tuga forum account was made January 22, 2015

Not that I'm looking to defend Ruger but its not the first time an account was made and never premmed and then someone else comes along and recreates it after the 3 month inactivity period deletes it. For example Ostentatio now has a toon name that used to be a griefer alt some years back.

6 hours ago, SmeJack said:

To be fair the Tintin forum account was made December 20, 2011

The Tuga forum account was made January 22, 2015

Not that I'm looking to defend Ruger but its not the first time an account was made and never premmed and then someone else comes along and recreates it after the 3 month inactivity period deletes it. For example Ostentatio now has a toon name that used to be a griefer alt some years back.

Then he's still lying, because he would have made that account before he bought Rara, or Jup, and at this time he was actively playing on Trenith on Epic.

Edited by Propheteer

On 8/15/2016 at 0:40 PM, Ruger said:

Sure if you say so. I'd say $120,000 for two years avg. play time being 8 hrs a day - 5 days a week. I'd say $28/hr of me playing wurm isn't bad wages. 

And it all started with 1 gold. :P

$120,000 from Wurm in 7 years sounds like too much.

7 years = 2,555 days

$120,000 / 2,555 days = $46.97 per day average...for 7 years.

You would have to be finding and successfully selling a full drake set (or 1g equivalent) every 2 days, for 7 years straight to make that much.

Gold coins were only worth 50-60e each until the price hike too, so you'd need to have been making more than the above before that.

$120k, is 1200 drake sets / gold coins or 400 scale sets. Even if you somehow acquired that many resources within the game, successfully selling them on a regular basis is a whole different story. Scale doesn't sell fast, unless you're way undercutting market and at times even drake and gold coins can take days/weeks to sell, especially if there are other sellers active.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

$120,000 from Wurm in 7 years sounds like too much.

7 years = 2,555 days

$120,000 / 2,555 days = $46.97 per day average...for 7 years.

You would have to be finding and successfully selling a full drake set (or 1g equivalent) every 2 days, for 7 years straight to make that much.

Gold coins were only worth 50-60e each until the price hike too, so you'd need to have been making more than the above before that.

$120k, is 1200 drake sets / gold coins or 400 scale sets. Even if you somehow acquired that many resources within the game, successfully selling them on a regular basis is a whole different story. Scale doesn't sell fast, unless you're way undercutting market and at times even drake and gold coins can take days/weeks to sell, especially if there are other sellers active.

You need to recalculate he stated that he was only doing "business" for about 2 years. So more like 164.38$ per day. 

Whoever thinks that someone can earn 120.000$ from items selling in Wurm, is really naive. Wurm has with today about 3k premium players most of them playing for longer so overall premium count is maybe about 20k premium players which Wurm has ever seen. Most of the new players will only stay a few months, not investing too much into the game. Only the minority would invest more than 100$ into the game. 

So he would have got 120.000$ from about 500 players who really would spend over 100$ into the game in the 2 years of him doing business.

This means every player out of the 500 would at least need to pay him 240$. So I haven't paid him any coin. Wurm Online neither has enough items nor enough customers to make such profits possible, even Rolf is not earning 100k that easy and really everyone playing this game is paying to him. Also think about the taxes you have to pay, in Austria 120k in 2 years would mean up to 50% tax, so now we are speaking more about 240.000$ total earnings.

Nothing against Americans... As europeans we have some imagination about americans, a lot of stereotypes and most of them are not positve.

And I have to say he really fits all the stereotypes perfectly. Ruger is a crazy guy who has no idea what he is talking and never thinks before talking. He exaggerates really anything to make himself bigger. Out of 1.200$ he got out of the game he makes 120.000$ just to brag and make himself feel better. In real life he is a poor guy, who has never achieved anything in life but the title Thief and a few dollars in a game called Wurm Online. This is Ruger, a guy who would still laugh after he stole from his best friend, just because he wants to be the best but never will be.

Again nothing against Americans, many good friends of mine are americans but meeting a guy who really fits most of these wrong stereotypes that perfectly is really funny for europeans :) Also I am not saying that every american is a Ruger or a thief. To make things clear...

Can this thread now get locked PLEASE after many independent people made clear that most of the words written in here are just hot air from a really confused guy not knowing the difference between 1k and 100k. Really what should new players joining the game think if they read this thread. I personally would rage quit such a game...

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 2

SO much hate for an assumption. Sounds like our judicial system, guilty on account of accusation.....now plead your innocence. This is another repeat of old hate towards Ruger. The defense of, "it couldn't possibly be my close friends cuz they would never do that to me," is hilarious. Usually when you get something stolen its just that. I have known Ruger for the last 5ish years and not once has he ever been this dark thief that people want to label him. Ive given him my best gear to use and never have i been stiffed, if anything i was paid in kind for the help. Ruger has donated plenty to events and given up his time to help with server projects or has everyone forgotten that. As far as uniques go, i don't see how him making fight terms was any different then what it is now. I was at those initial unique fights and i don't remember anyone being mad about the terms then. The organizers have always made the loot rules and if you didn't like it they didn't invite you.

If you all wanted to know a real thief try Zalifier. Biggest P.O.S in all of wurm.

It's quite ironic it's stated that we dont actually own anything in wurm it's actually owned by the company. Which is basically like having a credit card and when things like this happen it is considered fraud. But unlike credit card companies wurm doesn't look after its customers when securities are breached by perpetrators. 

I think Codeclub failed pretty hard in these cases and obviously i'm not alone. A lot of these case there is more than enough evidence to allow item to be reimbursed but decide not to.

• Like 1

Damn. Back when Freedom was just one map, we started at Samling and stood on horses, Metaldragon helped me (though I had a different name then) quite a lot: I'd lost my gear from Golden Valley in an accident (cliff, spider) and he took me on a journey (memory's fuzzy, but I think he took me from the Silent Hill area after Aeris and crew offered me a meal and a sword over to the dragonfang area my team were settling - got to see a steppe of lava spiders and fight a troll, quite something back then).

Always a shame to see those who've helped build up the community have the community bite back.

• Like 2