Sign in to follow this  

Will food decay be changed also or are we going to have to make new meals every day?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Worksock said:

Will food decay be changed also or are we going to have to make new meals every day?

This.

Fantastic news about the stills! Leather City(j8) is getting prepared for creating all kinds of drinks as we're almost done our new two storey winery build. :D 

::hands clapping together:: 

To the questions about decay, recipes, etc...

All I'm going to say is that this is like... a micro teaser.

You're all going to have to wait for Retrograde to pry more out of Tich. I'm not going to.. that's for sure. She controls bees now. 

• Like 8

Whaaat, plant candelabras and planters, but not large anvils?

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP MEAD AND BEER !?!?!  I  was always hoping for one or the other but both WOW :wub::wub::wub:

Tich Kicks Arse ! every new update that is over the top she has been involved in... Bridges, permission system now cooking AWESOME JOB !

1 hour ago, Keenan said:

To the questions about decay, recipes, etc...

All I'm going to say is that this is like... a micro teaser.

You're all going to have to wait for Retrograde to pry more out of Tich. I'm not going to.. that's for sure. She controls bees now. 

As long as I can make empanadas and party liquor and sell it to newbies out of a decaying shack on Newspring, I'm good.

• Like 2

i noticed there is cabbage on that picture...will there also be hops for the beer brewing part ?

• Like 1

First of all, RIP Baphomet... sorry to hear of his passing.

Secondly, this is an awesome update with lots of exciting changes! We finally get beer AND mead, not to mention new veggies, honey and bees. I would also like to be able to raise bees on deed, but at least we will be able to go out and forage for the honey. And the stills look like the perfect use for all the copper I have hanging around. One excited Wurmian right here! :) 

11 minutes ago, Galadhel said:

i noticed there is cabbage on that picture...will there also be hops for the beer brewing part ?

As well, I notice words on signs in the pic. Cant wait!

Absolutely wonderful, glad to hear potentially have a whole new use for my HFC over saccing rares and path of love (wonder what'll happen to those).

Hopefully this is the start of a lot of skills getting similar love, especially weaponsmithing and armoursmithing.

Is there going to be a challenge round to test pvp changes under proper pvp settings? pls

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

header.png

Will there be new crops to farm?
Yes, e.g. carrots and tomatoes.

Is this a carrot or a tomato patch? :o

Also, the new cooking system:

1. will it involve less randomness (food ql based on skill level or just 99 HFC to get 40 ql meals, as it happens now?)

2. will the new food have same decay rate? so far, I'm cooking today, to find my meals having 90+ damage in less than 48 hours ..

23 minutes ago, Evening said:

Is this a carrot or a tomato patch? :o

Has to be carrots. You can see the orange poking up out of the ground a little.

Just now, Ostentatio said:

Has to be carrots. You can see the orange poking up out of the ground a little.

I was making a joke about cabbages :P They don't have anything orange, other than the carrots in front of them.

Now this is "good news everyone" ( insert professor fsrnsworth voice here). 

Just another reason to put real life aside LOL

• Like 1

Hats of on the cooking sounds like a truly monumentous change incorperating many of the improvments and ideas posted over the last few years.  Great job making it truly become a worth while skill with the tied in effects.  Keep up the great work.

Someone mentioned refresh tonight.  I wonder how this is going to play into that.  Because we get refreshes from pol, saccing items, prayers, think the strange meditation tick.  Might be forgetting something but that is alot of different ways to get a refresh.  How will this play into the new system?

Looks like a great update for cooking.

Tich tell me there will be a Brew Master title.:D

Edited by Becket

During WWI, the Germans and Americans stopped fighting on Christmas day, came out of their trenches, and celebrated together.  They crawled back into their defenses and resumed fighting the next day.

Suspend PvP on Chaos for 24hrs at a set date/time.  Allow enemies and friends alike come together to celebrate and honor Duce however they see fit.

• Like 3

The food related changes sound great and that still is awesomeness.  Now about that sign that says "Cabbage" ... is that artistic license or an upcoming feature that displays text on signs?

2 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

During WWI, the Germans and Americans stopped fighting on Christmas day, came out of their trenches, and celebrated together.  They crawled back into their defenses and resumed fighting the next day.

Suspend PvP on Chaos for 24hrs at a set date/time.  Allow enemies and friends alike come together to celebrate and honor Duce however they see fit.

It's possible, we did that on epic during a raid/PvP ban before. Just hung out on the hota with our enemies