Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Bloody Drongo | Gaming Series and other random videos

Humans are emo pansies!

I miss my drunken workaholic dwarves... :P

• Like 1

Poor Grim... :/

Good the husky got it under control though, would have been not so fun to lose him there. :(

But yea, those little folks need a lot of attention to not go mental, so many reasons for it...

- build em toys

- own rooms

- proper medical treatment (if bedridden for to long they go mental again though)

- care for heatwaves if they can happen... to hot or to cold is beh

- care for their special "traits" ... (night owl... restrain their activity time to nights and they are fine and such special things)

I never played SIMs or how that game was called, but I am sure Rimworld is SIMs on steroids. ^^`

I pretty much worked my research and build order just around that and defense... (get to turrets fast; but even that is just a band aid for controling possible attack routes as they find "weak spots" in your defense and may try to avoid turrets. I found sometimes proactively attacking with snipers on a raid that is waiting to prepare can be fun; slaughtered 12 raiders who did not care to counter attack while "preparing" lol... I bet that was a bug though) and lately added in health care (med beds and vital monitors if one of my critical toons is aged over 50, as some disease can just be deadly otherwise; I had one colony where 7 our of 9 toons got hit with sleeping sickness and when that was at 50% immunity they all catched malaria too... wipeout, they just didn't devlop immunity in time even with me babysitting em by hand with meds and all).

Edited by Milkdrop
  • Like 2

On 8/28/2016 at 10:19 PM, Klaa said:

Humans are emo pansies!

I miss my drunken workaholic dwarves... :P

They do feel like delicate little snowflakes sometimes. Like come on man you've only been dumped, stranded without food, been forced to stay away all night and been shot in your left leg and have contract malaria.

WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET?

real talk though I do wish there was a bigger possible window for mental breaks especially when some effects like heartbreak last for like a full month or something stupid. 

:D

• Like 1

Tutorial is kinda a few weeks late for me now. :P

The drugs... not sure what to think of those, smokeleaf and alcohol maybe borderline ok... but if they get addicted it's just another need you have to please or mayhem ensues I fear. ._.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Klaa said:

Speaking of mental breakdowns... latest update has added a drug system to help the mood swings:

http://steamed.kotaku.com/rimworld-update-adds-drugs-1785920585

Also it adds a tutorial...

Oh interesting, I'll continue this series on this version of the game (So unfortunately you won't get to see any of these new fangled things in my videos), just for consistency reasons. Tutorial probably would have been handy for me aswell but at this point I think I'm learning the game *mostly* okay. 

This episode of Rimworld Grim continues his various rampages and gets himself in a bad way. As is always the way a raid occurs, can the remaining citizens of RJ City fight off the raid? Will Grim recover? Will somebody come to the rescue?

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 2

do an mr vs jk game day

(and other kingdoms, maybe)

civ 5

l4d2

aoe2-3

csgo

league/dota

and you cant forget eu4

:v)

The Wurm-ish Olympics

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Oreo said:

do an mr vs jk game day

civ 5

l4d2

aoe2-3

csgo

league/dota

:v)

The Wurm-ish Olympics

This actually would be kinda fun type idea tbh. Though anything besides CS:GO or L4D2 I'd get crushed at...

• Like 2

Ha, double k.o. on Grim and the Emu(oo?) :P  - the cam sure shaked. :3

Had a good laugh through the entire episode though, thanks for that. ;)

And kinda worst combination of things that could happen, good you got out with no bad damages.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Milkdrop said:

Ha, double k.o. on Grim and the Emu(oo?) :P  - the cam sure shaked. :3

Had a good laugh through the entire episode though, thanks for that. ;)

And kinda worst combination of things that could happen, good you got out with no bad damages.

Yeah there was abit there that I legit thought it was all over. Somehow managed to get out alive. 

RIP Turkey, you will be missed. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Emoo said:

This actually would be kinda fun type idea tbh. Though anything besides CS:GO or L4D2 I'd get crushed at...

Especially considering the hours Emoo has logged in on just Steam. I by comparison haven't played CS at all, so I'll probably be the poor sap being spawn camped.

Always got my fps fix on the Battlefield games.

5 hours ago, Klaa said:

Especially considering the hours Emoo has logged in on just Steam. I by comparison haven't played CS at all, so I'll probably be the poor sap being spawn camped.

Always got my fps fix on the Battlefield games.

Well yeah I mean...not to brag but I go alright in CS :P (And you're right after the amount of hours I've spent playing it I damn well should hahaha. 

• Like 1

This time round in Rimworld things start to stabilise as we manage to successfully fight off some raids and boost our defenses! Grim however continues to find himself troubled and on the verge of complete mental breakdown. Will he ever recover? 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Yep, that defense was flawless... o.o

Nice loot with the rifle too, those things are good. :)

• Like 1

I really like that down-under Wesley finally got a spin-off series - colonialising space and stuff. *chuckles*

In this episode of Rimworld all hell breaks loose as RJ City comes under siege by raiders. Will our scrappy band of survivors somehow make it through and will Grim ever get his head back in order? 

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo
  • Like 1

heesh, Cliffhanger episode! :D

And that Marx.. sure has nerves... o.o

Sieges are fun, I always engaged them head on but waiting till they sleep... mhh.. nice touch!

On the other hand, we got a lengthy episode thanks to that... could eat my dinner while watching. <3 :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Milkdrop said:

heesh, Cliffhanger episode! :D

And that Marx.. sure has nerves... o.o

Sieges are fun, I always engaged them head on but waiting till they sleep... mhh.. nice touch!

On the other hand, we got a lengthy episode thanks to that... could eat my dinner while watching. <3 :)

Hahaha Marx makes me laugh so hard. He could have literally just left the complex entirely but instead decided to steal some food and return to his cell.... :lol:

• Like 1

This episode we find out whether RJ City manages to pull through the siege, will the fates of our heros be decided in one final battle or will they somehow pull through on guts alone? 

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo

Well, that was close... and for Marx.. maybe wont come in time but if you can plant it, try Healroot.
It's a bit weaker than the good meds but a great help anyhow.

And the Nightowl stuff can be handeled with time restrictions, gota tell him when he has to sleep and when to work etc. ^^;

But well done on that Siege, haven't seen such an interesting one yet. :)
For a bit I thought thats it - he's done - but nope... seems you got back up fine.

Good to see you're still playing Emoo, so far i have been WO free for nearly a year and WU free for nearly 6 months and i have no intentions to come back to WO at all, WU? whenever i have time in my bussy work schedule these days!

Wish you the best of luck!

many regards,

Elwood

On 9/16/2016 at 9:33 PM, Milkdrop said:

Well, that was close... and for Marx.. maybe wont come in time but if you can plant it, try Healroot.
It's a bit weaker than the good meds but a great help anyhow.

And the Nightowl stuff can be handeled with time restrictions, gota tell him when he has to sleep and when to work etc. ^^;

But well done on that Siege, haven't seen such an interesting one yet. :)
For a bit I thought thats it - he's done - but nope... seems you got back up fine.

I honestly was amazed I got through the seige to be honest I thought for sure I was doomed! 

12 hours ago, Elwood2 said:

Good to see you're still playing Emoo, so far i have been WO free for nearly a year and WU free for nearly 6 months and i have no intentions to come back to WO at all, WU? whenever i have time in my bussy work schedule these days!

Wish you the best of luck!

many regards,

Elwood

Thanks bro!!

This episode of Rimworld the citizens of RJ City attempt to start rebuilding after the fallout of the siege after their heroic defense. With medical problems and lack of resources putting them under pressure, how will they fair? 

Spoiler

Edited by Emoo

In today's episode of Rimworld we finally manage to recover from the epic siege, Tiger and Anna finally get married. Not to mention the arrival of a new character causes some...interesting events! 

Spoiler

• Like 2