Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

[Resolved]spinning

My mouselook (not freelook mode) is working way to fast. It started off fine, and within a few seconds it ramped up speed to the point that even holding the mouse button down while standing still will cause me to spin looking either at the sky or the ground. I tried restarting wurm without any relief. I am not using a custom mouse driver or any mouse software. It was working fine yesterday.

Don't know why the mouse speed is increasing like that but you can adjust the mouse sensitivity by typing

Sensitivity [0-9] in the command console (f1)

Hope it helps

Sensitivity 0 disables mouselook (which is an improvement). 1-9 all still spin.

Edit: deleted config folder, ran installer, still spinning.

Edited by Kelody

Do you mean that when holding down the mouse button to look around it randomly spins up at the sky or down at the ground?

I get that occasionally. Some one on here said it way to do with mouse mat and mouse combo, i just put up with it as i have not found the same sized mouse mat that i have liked yet.

Yes, When holding the mouse down. I use a trackball.I will try cleaning it. The spinning isn't random, it's constant after a few minutes in game, and like I was constantly spinning the mouse side to side and up or down. From sky to ground takes a little bit of moving, then moves instantly from top to bottom.

Edit: cleaning didn't help.

Edit: Uninstalling Synergy seems to have fixed it. I didn't realize it was even running.

Edited by Kelody