Sign in to follow this  
Alexgopen

Arrows are wooden, let them float

Arrows are made of wood, so why do they sink to the bottom of the seafloor?  IIRC they float on water in skyrim.  After boatfights, all arrows on the seafloor are essentially lost; they're practically impossible to pick up. Boatfights result in a huge loss of arrows, and cause a huge waste of time later having to craft and improve new ones.  Please allow shot arrows to float on the surface of the water similar to how corpses do (we already have the mechanic for corpses, just turn it on for arrows).  This would also allow people to go around archering sharks and stuff for fun too :DDDD

• Like 9

I agree with it, but I think it should be expanded to everything.  We're forced to use horrible looking trash water settings because we literally just can't see anything on the ocean floor with proper settings on, not to mention the deeper the ocean floor is the worse rendering is.  +1 for everything so I can make wurm look great again

• Like 1

next will you want all goods from abandon deeds pushed to the nearest coast for easy access?

just left gargbage there... better to not see what ppl throw away

5 hours ago, Sila said:

just left gargbage there... better to not see what ppl throw away

thats the thing tho, it wouldnt be left there if they would float :^)

Arrows sink.  Fact of life(trust me, I once fell for the myth that wooden arrows are better for bow fishing because they float, they don't).   It would ruin my immersion if they floated.  And although I don't pvp, I've lost a good number of arrows to the water.  I know the pain of replacing them.
Not to mention all those trash piles that would be floating around.....