Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

Fosters Brewery - Timelapse Deed Series (Ep.7 Fosters Farm!)

That mine entrance sure looks deep. ^^`

I like the little castle gatehouse too and agree with the banners, they tend to give the grey block of rock some colour. :)

• Like 1

Great work Emoo :)

We are really enjoying watching your deed transform !

Valiance and Kaylie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Milkdrop said:

That mine entrance sure looks deep. ^^`

I like the little castle gatehouse too and agree with the banners, they tend to give the grey block of rock some colour. :)

It was so much deeper than I anticipated! Yeah I brought over some new banners today from Chaos so expect to see some extra decoration around in next weeks episode!

Thanks for the support guys! 

• Like 1

Still lmao at that giant pit! "There's gotta be rock here somewhere..."

I'd gladly come help out with a project but someone, who shall remain nameless, fostered my new addiction to Rimworld so....yeah! :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amber said:

I'd gladly come help out with a project but someone, who shall remain nameless, fostered my new addiction to Rimworld so....yeah! :P

Rimworld is such a great game...I've been playing it since alpha 8 or somewhere around that time and still enjoy it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amber said:

Hahaha whooops sorry! (bonus points for the pun tho)

21 hours ago, Amber said:

"There's gotta be rock here somewhere..."

Haha! There are totally areas (at least on Indy) where you dig down 600 dirt and run into water, with no rock anywhere in sight.

You are 100% correct there, bdew! The rock layer on Indy is highly irregular to say the least. (Makes digging there a bit more interesting than on later servers.) Emoo's crater could have turned into a crater lake! :o

Seriously Emoo I'm game to come north and give you a hand sometime if we can work out a time when we're both online. Just don't ask me to make bricks or I'll go berserk and beat you into a coma. lol 

• Like 1

Great well over the course of this weekend send me a PM whenever you're online and if I'm online I'll either get some help with the actual video or help with prepping before the video (How do you feel about making mortar instead of bricks? :D)

This week on the Fosters Brewery series I get started on The Foster Home which will be a hotel to house all the wonderful people who have offered to help me out with this series!

Plus a drunken bogan stops by and spawns a brand new mob! 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Another sweet video, your place is really coming together well !

We will have to pay a visit next time we are both out that way.

Valiance and Kaylie.

• Like 1

Looking good man keep up the good work, I'll have to come out on a hunting adventure and use the Foster Home :)

• Like 1

Nice one and yay for the banners. :)

I really like how you did the layout of the hotel and the garden work around it, makes it all so natual and gives it a "alife" feel.

• Like 1

Nice one! I've got one question however about your future plans on this deed: are you going to build a road up the mountain eventually?

Spoiler

Alright, @Tich, now where are those brewing machines, whatever they're called? :ph34r:

Edited by zigozag

Was great fun! Right....back to making bricks. lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zigozag said:

Nice one! I've got one question however about your future plans on this deed: are you going to build a road up the mountain eventually?

Reveal hidden contents

Alright, @Tich, now where are those brewing machines, whatever they're called? :ph34r:

Eventually i'll sort out some kind of way of reaching the mountain tops above however it's not in the sort term plans currently. 

Thanks for all the support guys <3

Okay, I must admit... I am still laughing at the "Foster's Brewery" name and how it all came to be after all those years of Foster's taunting. Inside joke of Wurm, I guess, but one that still has me amused. In the end, I think that this may become one of those moments in Wurm. We'll be all talking, down the road, about Emoo's Foster's Brewery, mostly because of the name.

In any case, fun series. Looking forward to more!

• Like 1

He even made the mistake of staying with me in the UK once and letting me see him drink Fosters. He can never ever deny that hes totally drunk it. People saw, Rosie and Red know the truth too.

• Like 1

We need to do some crowdfunding for poor nadroj if all he can afford is fosters.

Just now, JakeRivers said:

We need to do some crowdfunding for poor nadroj if all he can afford is fosters.

iirc this event occurred at Rosie's house.

2 hours ago, Nadroj said:

He even made the mistake of staying with me in the UK once and letting me see him drink Fosters. He can never ever deny that hes totally drunk it. People saw, Rosie and Red know the truth too.

When I first read this I shook my head at the fact Emoo drank fosters....

...Then I realised....He was a guest in another country and someone house. As much as he despises Fosters, he felt he should endure it. As he drank along with his english counterparts, under his breath he sniggers....

"I can't believe they drink this $#@%".

11 minutes ago, Milosanx said:

When I first read this I shook my head at the fact Emoo drank fosters....

...Then I realised....He was a guest in another country and someone house. As much as he despises Fosters, he felt he should endure it. As he drank along with his english counterparts, under his breath he sniggers....

"I can't believe they drink this $#@%".

You're almost right, we mocked him about fosters for weeks and then we had a night where there was no other beer (read: beer flavoured pee) in the house and he caved...we took pictures.

12 hours ago, Valdor said:

Okay, I must admit... I am still laughing at the "Foster's Brewery" name and how it all came to be after all those years of Foster's taunting. Inside joke of Wurm, I guess, but one that still has me amused. In the end, I think that this may become one of those moments in Wurm. We'll be all talking, down the road, about Emoo's Foster's Brewery, mostly because of the name.

In any case, fun series. Looking forward to more!

Honestly this has been a running joke for like the last...4 years? Maybe longer I dunno...I really should have expected this to have happened when I let people name my deed. However I don't think I've ever been well known for thinking anything through. 

6 hours ago, Nadroj said:

You're almost right, we mocked him about fosters for weeks and then we had a night where there was no other beer (read: beer flavoured pee) in the house and he caved...we took pictures.

This never happened. I did not have sexual relations with that Fosters.  

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:58 PM, Emoo said:

>>>The Foster Home<<< which will be a hotel to house all the wonderful people who have offered to help me out

A well chosen name for all the poor Wurmanites that you have adopted to your cause. That'll teach em!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Emoo said:

Honestly this has been a running joke for like the last...4 years?

Yes. And I don't think any of us imagined that it would end in Foster's Brewery :) But I tell ya what... many, if not most, deed names will be forgotten eventually. This one will not. You are on the map!

• Like 1