Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

New clothing items have same Def like cloth armour?

Just wonder are new cloth Gren, red, Black and other items are just for decoratin or have same def ratings like cloth armour ?

I am little confused  when i see at wiki cloth armour parts under armours and other are under just clothing.

Edited by Wiluss

Hi Wiluss. When I added the new clothing its to the wiki I specifically added it under a clothing section as I was unsure if they had armor properties.As far as I know they do not give any armor protection. I am unsure if an easy (or even possible) way to test this. So if there is a dev that is willing to give confirm this information I would be more than happy to adjust the wiki the match. 

All of the new clothing mimics the old clothing - which is considered cloth armor.

5 hours ago, Keenan said:

All of the new clothing mimics the old clothing - which is considered cloth armor.

Does this include this things like the recent wool hats and the leather adventurer hat? I don't know if there was any certainty on those.

1 hour ago, Ostentatio said:

Does this include this things like the recent wool hats and the leather adventurer hat? I don't know if there was any certainty on those.

To me, those are not recent. This is pertaining to the new clothes added a few weeks ago.

20 hours ago, Keenan said:

To me, those are not recent. This is pertaining to the new clothes added a few weeks ago.

Yeah, was just trying to get clarification on them regardless.

Edited by Ostentatio

That's awesome. Any chance we can get the wool hats and the bear and adventurer hats to mimic the old armour too... cloth and leather respectively? That's assuming that they don't already. This way, all the clothing would be under the same rules and there would be no danger of wearing something purely decorative without knowing it into that next fight with a spider! :)

• Like 2

studded leather adventures hat.  Steel studded.  I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle

On 8/4/2016 at 5:40 PM, Valdor said:

That's awesome. Any chance we can get the wool hats and the bear and adventurer hats to mimic the old armour too... cloth and leather respectively? That's assuming that they don't already. This way, all the clothing would be under the same rules and there would be no danger of wearing something purely decorative without knowing it into that next fight with a spider! :)

What would also be nice is some in-game way to see what the hell your clothing/armor actually does, and what it does and doesn't cover. That way, threads like this wouldn't be necessary.

I'm honestly surprised the game doesn't display any in-game information about your armor, at all. For all I know, adventurer hats cover your neck and eyes and have the same protection as plate. Okay, maybe not that much, but you get the idea.

Made a suggestion for it a while back and everything: