Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

I'm Back! (Competition Inside!)

Warning: May contain pictures of poorly photographed Richards. I maintain no responsibility for any seizures or emotional trauma caused by the contents of this video.  Seriously though, this upload is just so I can post a full video on the Wurm forums since the original one was too offensive! So I hope you enjoy this alternative more family friendly version, if you want to check out the full version please just head over to my Youtube page! :)

Spoiler

No but seriously I'm back guys in Wurm Online after 9months or so of no uploads!

I'm so happy to be back there's so much stuff I want to get done and show you guys. So today I'm starting off with my deed on Indie and giving you a sneak peak at the new Wurm Online series I have planned! I'm quickly just going to thank Genocide for designing my new shiny logo for me. Thankyou to Nichow for then taking that logo and making my quick little intro animation I'm really pleased with how it turned out! What can you expect to see from me in the coming months in terms of Wurm stuff? Well I'll be doing a new deed building series with plenty of time-lapses, giveaways, social events, guides and much more!

I also want to extend a thankyou to everyone who has messaged me in the last 9 months or so asking how I am and encouraging me to make more videos. It's meant a huge amount to me that there are people that want to see more stuff and the support has meant everything to me! 

Nah man, I don't care about the video I'm just here to win some free stuff!

Well you're in luck then! With myself needing to plant a new deed for this upcoming series I'm giving you the opportunity to name my deed! I'll be keeping it simple and removing any kind of favoritism from my end so whomever has the suggestion with the most likes in 72hrs from this post will be the winner of the competition and not only have a permanent claim to fame in this upcoming series I'll also give you 10s for your brilliant suggestion! Sounds alright hey? 

Thanks for watching guys and I look forward to seeing some of these suggestions! 

Edited by Emoo
Moderation edit
  • Like 8

Welcome back and best of luck with the new deed. Here's a couple of name suggestions for you to digest.

The Emoo Nest

or

Emoo's Six O'clock Swill

• Like 1

A few possibilities given just a bird theme:

Bird's Eye View (as already mentioned)

Nest

Roost

Aerie (Flightless bird, so maybe not)

Rook (More for ravens)

Perch (again flightless)

Refuge

Haunt

Hole In The Sand (granted that's more of a ostrich cliche; however, its more MR related!)

Sandy Nest

Sandy Roost

The Emoo Stops Here

Sand Trap

Fire and Sand!

Emoo DeFanged But Still Bloody

Bloody Eggs

Emoo Aerie

What Was That Emu-shaped Blur?!

Soon...

Remember The Great Emu War of 1932

136242628.png

http://www.onlyinaustralia.net/the-great-emu-war.html

EDIT: Meh... too many came to mind for Like voting, wonder if I should separate posts?

star

Edited by Karrde
  • Like 1

neat

i hope you deeded that place before someone finds it and crashes the party :(

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 1

I cant use that in an intro on social media!

Great to see you back though, the place you mention is one I've always loved too, If I recall there were statues in a mine there....

Excited to see how the area goes, annd I'll have to throw "Emoo Plains" into the comp!

• Like 2

Mount Phlegethon 

Phlegethon Caldera

Pyriphlegethon Wonders

Powerful Overflow of Phlegethon     :ph34r:  (or PooP for short) :P

• Like 1

On 03/08/2016 at 2:27 PM, Retrograde said:

Great to see you back though, the place you mention is one I've always loved too, If I recall there were statues in a mine there....

Excited to see how the area goes, annd I'll have to throw "Emoo Plains" into the comp!

Not even for chat roulette or Snapchat?

Oh my gosh!! @Emoois alive!! I am so happy to have you back and recording, and on the most beautiful server out there. I am up at F21 on Collosus Lake so if you ever need any help I would be more than happy to come help out an old friend, just send me a PM either here or in game and I would love to come out and help you with whatever. 

For the village name I am going to have to give a vote to @TradingAlt for A Bird's Eye View. Again just let me know if you ever need any help and I can ride down for a couple days and help out. 

• Like 1

On 03/08/2016 at 2:27 PM, Retrograde said:

Don't worry future videos will have a much lower concentration of Richards. I should be the only one featuring in future ones.  B)

• Like 2

Austria

(because that's where emoos live, we all know that, don't we)

• Like 1

Welcome Back, my suggestion is...

Get the Flock off my lawn !

Edited by Edzwarr
  • Like 7

Well if you wanna watch the full video guys, for the moment check out my youtube channel directly.

The current Spoof intro is just too offensive for the Wurm forums! 

Sorry!!! 

Edited by Emoo

Bloody Drop n Go

...or simply Drop n Go.

anyway welcome back!

• Like 1