Sign in to follow this  
Mith

Legionaire, rest in peace.

Holy hell. I literally would have left Wurm years ago if legionnaire has not looked after me as a noob. For years he passed along tools, weapons, knowledge, you name it. He told me many times about his heart problems but I never knew it was this bad.

This was truly one of the best humans I've known. There are no words. 

7 hours ago, Wonderer said:

R.I.P sad to see a PVPer die :(  someone build a colosus in his memory.

Perhaps at his and lokedotts old deed on exo? I would volunteer to assist with this 

• Like 2

Hmm do believe the last time I saw the original player ingame, Zerobyte had lured him out for a 1v1... we all piled on after quietly cutting off escape routes while the 1v1 went on, good times :ph34r:

Limited interaction with personally, so was never really sure how nice or an ###### the player was. Seemed nice overall.

Was slightly misled later on when a certain other player obtained the char, until I learned otherwise.

... RIP :(

Edited by Klaa

sad to hear, got alot of good memories with legionaire back in the days when i was JK.

thanks for letting us know.

A cool guy and a real sport, condolences' to his family and friends at this difficult time.

As always its sad to see another good and nice player go.

We need all players that are eager to help, hopefully his way have rubbed off on the players he helped during the years.

Never knew anything about him other than the name of the character. Still I' feel so sorry anyone who was part of this little community I really love.

The world has lost yet another person who's love and generosity are unmatched in today's society. He was one of the most selfless and dependable people that I have ever known. I could attempt to write a few paragraphs about my experiences with him, but anything less than a novel would be lackluster.

David was a great friend if mine, both in and out of Wurm. It hurts me to see him pass, but I know we will see each other again in the not so distant future.

I give my sincerest condolences to the family and friends of David, and will keep them in my thoughts.

Sleep easy my friend, and until we meet again. Love you bud. :)

• Like 5

Rest in Peace mate. You will always be the greatest swordsman to bless the lands of the what was once the Wild Server.

On 8/2/2016 at 11:56 AM, Mith said:

I am sorry to share this bit of sad news with those of you who knew the original Legionaire.

Wow. :-(

Long before he was famous, Legio used to take me hunting -- I just goofed around in Wurm, but he had his eye on the prize -- he was always training his FS. I remember when bears were something we worried about. It's been a long time since I played, but I have a lot of great DP memories. Now I'm feeling melancholy.

• Like 1

I didn't get to meet the person behind the original Legionaire, but I'm so sorry that he's no longer with us. Big hugs to his family and friends. :(

Very sad news. Much respect. You will be missed. Your legacy lives on within all of us. 

• Like 1