Sign in to follow this  
Wingfoot

Young Black Dragon Spotted

5 minutes ago, Niki said:

You guys do it to yourself most of the time, cut the propaganda nonsense. A large reason why majority people dislike chaos players and it isn't even directed to MR but everyone, is because of some of what you do to others. A lot of it is immature, why would you kill a dragon when a thread was made in town square? You guys have a dirt thread that is simply made to lure people and isn't serious at all. Show some integrity.

Dirt thread?

1 minute ago, Wulfgarr said:

Dirt thread?

I have logs to confirm he is just joking/luring people to pvp.

Edited by Niki

47 minutes ago, Lundu said:

Lol. Nice of you guys to use the hh trick. Hope that poor guy could be part of a kill. Seems like poor mr tactics. Boo 

Eh' it was the noob using the HH trick, not us, I had no problem with him running around till he started that nonsense.

1 minute ago, JakeRivers said:

Eh' it was the noob using the HH trick, not us, I had no problem with him running around till he started that nonsense.

On a serious note, they need to just outright remove HH random attacks at this point. Not many people know they actually do that so the OP probably didn't deserve a KOS.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Niki said:

A lot of it is immature, why would you kill a dragon when a thread was made in town square? You guys have a dirt thread that is simply made to lure people and isn't serious at all. Show some integrity.

FOR THE PHAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Niki said:

On a serious note, they need to just outright remove HH random attacks at this point. Not many people know they actually do that so the OP probably didn't deserve a KOS.

Sure sounds like he knows

1 hour ago, Wingfoot said:

hi jake,  when am close to those horses they bite & burn me too, I normally walk away  4 tiles & get some cotton wool and heal up.   But your  solution make a deed, hire a guard and activate KOS  works too  ;-)

Phone wont let me mutliquote but was meant for niki.

14 minutes ago, Niki said:

I have logs to confirm he is just joking/luring people to pvp.

Didnt you hear? We are building a wall...

Seriously the best players in game are the ones who set up the public kills and give us all a chance to have the experience and get a bit of loot. Makes it fun for everyone. Hope we can look forward to a camp out in the near future. :)

Edited by Kalypsio
  • Like 3

Just now, Kalypsio said:

Seriously the best players in game are the ones who set up the public kills and give us all a chance to have the experience and get a bit of loot.

my heart bleeds for thee

Just now, Kalypsio said:

Seriously the best players in game are the ones who set up the public kills and give us all a chance to have the experience and get a bit of loot.

Anyone in wurm can find a unique and pen it, anyone.

Yes and anyone of those can invite others to enjoy in the experience. There were the dragon slayings on release and the Giant recently.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kalypsio said:

Yes and anyone of those can invite others to enjoy in the experience. There were the dragon slayings on release and the Giant recently.

you are more then welcome to come, you just have to be a member of MR http://mol-rehan.creative-realms.net/forums/index.php?board=10.0

feel free to app up registration password is: ForPony

Edited by TradingAlt
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

you are more then welcome to come, you just have to be a member of MR http://mol-rehan.creative-realms.net/forums/index.php?board=10.0

feel free to app up registration password is: ForPony

Really? First you guys drop a KoS on Wingfoot & his friend (and in all likelyhood will cut them out of the future looting), & now you turn his post into a recruitment campaign. Very disappointing behaviour from fellow Wurmians.

Edited by Innominate
Spelling mistake
  • Like 6

31 minutes ago, Innominate said:

Really? First you guys drop a KoS on Wingfoot & his friend (and in all likelyhood will cut them out of the future looting), & now you turn his post into a recruitment campaign. Very disappointing behaviour from fellow Wurmians.

pretty much, hello

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niki said:

You guys do it to yourself most of the time, cut the propaganda nonsense. A large reason why majority people dislike chaos players and it isn't even directed to MR but everyone, is because of some of what you do to others. A lot of it is immature, why would you kill a dragon when a thread was made in town square? You guys have a dirt thread that is simply made to lure people and isn't serious at all. Show some integrity.

MR has integrity. please ignore the trolls we have, every kingdom has them. Even freedom has it trolls. That doesn't mean the entirety of freedom is a bunch of trolls. Same with JK, or the HOTS crew. 

.... Back to on the subject, it doesn't matter who spots the beasts first in this game, it is who, pins it and kills it. first come first serve. sadly. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

offered to give him some of the loot, he declined 

http://pastebin.com/VNyLsrnj

Wow  you're  such  nice  guys as I said  I was mining  give it to Styggian, considering how you treated me I was not going to risk meeting you as am not familiar  with the pvp  rukes  here

Not sure what the problem  eas giving it to Styggian  but am sure it could have been solved by creating a deed & KOS me  :-)

you say KOS, i say fight skill. Guards are easy as a spider to kill.

2 minutes ago, Wingfoot said:

with the pvp  rukes  here

You can pvp on Xanadu? Wait, wut?.... 

Seeing as this dragon is no more and the thread had devolved from it's useful purpose a while ago, it does not need to remain open.

• Like 2