Sign in to follow this  
Wingfoot

Young Black Dragon Spotted

Young black dragon  spotted  in Xanadu  Q16'ish ,   10:30 am  London Time

Hes small  but got  sharp claws & bitey teeth

Can someone  call  all  dragon tamers  to  kill  this  pest  (would like to be there for kill )

http://prntscr.com/c0l7nn      Dragon full frontal

http://prntscr.com/c0labk  Close up of dental work

Were trying to lure it  Loreme   not  sure  if this is right tactic   not   in a position  to make a pen  or  start  mining

Seems the tactic is to make a mine & trap him in there were, so thats   the plan

Update 13:30

Someone has deeded  the area  and put me on KOS, seems I have met my 1st group of mean Wurmians :)

http://prntscr.com/c0mzyv

http://prntscr.com/c0n05a

Don't know exactly who the 'special' guys are but you're not on my Christmas card list :)

PM  Ammar or me  for approx directions

Edited by Wingfoot
  • Like 4

Aug 2, 2016 2:20:59 PM  Aranarth founded Special.  Seems mean if they are trying to exclude the person that actually found the dragon for them.  Hope that there is much more to the story than that.

Aranarth, isnt that the guy that sell the hotas and wagons for MR?

Seems hes really nice to KOS who tipped him where it was in the first place....

I was helping a friend out whose deed the dragon spawned on.

Hot tip, don't keep parking your hell horses on top of me when I am digging, I may KOS you.

6 minutes ago, Tuga said:

Seems hes really nice to KOS who tipped him where it was in the first place....

Check you facts. It actually spawned on a friends deed of his who asked for him and us all to help him. While there was these 2 people harrasing us with their HH cart (people digging was stood on so the HH attack and you cannot attack. My tamed HH was also stood on so the HH cart attacked him and he cannot attack.). For that they got an KoS so they would not harash us. And i know cause i was here for that.

Edited by Wulfgarr

4 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Check you facts. It actually spawned on a friends deed of his who asked for him and us all to help him. While there was these 2 people harrasing us with their HH cart (people digging was stood on so the HH attack and you cannot attack. My tamed HH was also stood on so the HH cart attacked him and he cannot attack.). And i know cause i was here while the OP who found the dragon from a friends deed was the one with HH cart. But go ahead and make assumptions.

Hi Wulf

The time stamps  will prove you wrong, the dragon attacked us on a main road, this was our 1st dragon, so we rode up an down the road (check my screenshots above (Dragon full frontal link)  kiting dragon.   Once we discovered tower guards did not help.  I spammed chat channels  for help & created this post  we  warned any ppl  on the road  that we had a dragon in pursuit.

It got aggroed by someone else who took it off  road,  at the time we thought by accident,  

Once we established this person did not  die, we scouted the area with them  to find the dragon in order to trap it in a mine on their deed 

After a few hours we found the dragon  and you guys appeared  and we got the KOS  mesg,  being  new we had to ask what it was..  some helpful ppl in CA told us the meaning of KOS

In my eye  that makes you the harrassers.

You may have been acting on 'mis-information'

But what I have said can be checked by the time stamps of the images  I posted  and  my  various chat messages.

Enjoy your dragon :)

• Like 1

Well regardless it was you who instigated the kos by parking your beasts on top of me, which I am sure you know what they do, leaving me no choice but to drop the deed and put you on kos to end the shenanigans.

The dragon had busted up a few walls on my friends deed, so we had to get it penned before more damage occurred, xanadu is safe for the time being.

10 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Well regardless it was you who instigated the kos by parking your beasts on top of me, which I am sure you know what they do, leaving me no choice but to drop the deed and put you on kos to end the shenanigans.

The dragon had busted up a few walls on my friends deed, so we had to get it penned before more damage occurred, xanadu is safe for the time being.

hi jake,  when am close to those horses they bite & burn me too, I normally walk away  4 tiles & get some cotton wool and heal up.   But your  solution make a deed, hire a guard and activate KOS  works too  ;-)

2 minutes ago, Wingfoot said:

hi jake,  when am close to those horses they bite & burn me too, I normally walk away  4 tiles & get some cotton wool and heal up.   But your  solution make a deed, hire a guard and activate KOS  works too  ;-)

well usually the person riding the cart on top of a person who is digging a hole is the one who should leave not the digger ;)

Why should I have to walk away each time you park your hell beasts on top of me?

You are the driver and should know better. If you just don't understand this I am sorry about the KOS, but it seemed at the time a sure fire way of getting you to bugger off with your team of beasts.

Next time I do this though, and it is only the second time I have ever done this to someone I will explain what the 3 minute warning you get about the kos means, so they will know to get off the deed. Fortunately it was a small 5x5 deed and you did not have to go to far to escape the angry templar guard.

Edited by JakeRivers

Is this the same dragon spotted on Xanadu as people were on there way to the Rift? That one was on the road and that was days ago.

Edited by Kalypsio
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

well usually the person riding the cart on top of a person who is digging a hole is the one who should leave not the digger ;)

2 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Why should I have to walk away each time you park your hell beasts on top of me?

You are the driver and should know better. If you just don't understand this I am sorry about the KOS, but it seemed at the time a sure fire way of getting you to bugger off with your team of beasts.

Am sure  you guys are  right,  we  were the newbies,. but thanks for the tip, one day I hope we will be able to afford to use it,   Walking away  4 tiles or using chat system is so noob  :)

Well from my view it looked like you were intentionally trying to grief me by parking your hell beasts where I was standing, a tactic I have seen others use before in different situations, but same results. If I had been a new player the horses would of killed me rather than just wear down my armor. KOS may of been a bit dramatic, but it did get you to move.

Hurray for dragon drama! Why can't we just slay dragons 1v1 like the great fables and end all this hostility?

Lol. Nice of you guys to use the hh trick. Hope that poor guy could be part of a kill. Seems like poor mr tactics. Boo 

Edited by Lundu

10 minutes ago, Kalypsio said:

Is this the same dragon spotted on Xanadu as people were on there way to the Rift? That one was on the road and that was days ago.

It could be if you got an image am sure there is a  rogue  FBI agent out there  that  could use the forensic  lab  to confirm.

Could be that the dragon spawned on the deed as posted  above and decided that 'newbie'  meat was tastier and started this chain of events

To change topic:

All male characters in internet games are men

All female characters in internet games are men

All young girls in internet games are FBI agents :)

Oh did i start this post just to tell a really old joke ............

first you find out who's deed it damaged and who found it first, and then start blaming someone, you have no idea what happened before those guys hitted drag on road, usually people dont scream and shout about finding uniques, i mean expierenced people

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malev said:

first you find out who's deed it damaged and who found it first, and then start blaming someone, you have no idea what happened before those guys hitted drag on road, usually people dont scream and shout about finding uniques, i mean expierenced people

Bah i give up. For the op, the kos was an answer for the hh cart i really dont care if you belive me or not. For those bringing in mr , gj keep up the propaganda game. And sad to see this turn into a dragon drama from nowhere.

6 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Bah i give up. For the op, the kos was an answer for the hh cart i really dont care if you belive me or not. For those bringing in mr , gj keep up the propaganda game. And sad to see this turn into a dragon drama from nowhere.

i have no idea what happened while people were trying to pen it, im just saying that i do know who found it first, and yes it damaged our deed, i was fixing dmg myself ! just saying not trying to make drama here, i know that guy who made this thread wasnt first

Edited by Malev
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malev said:

i have no idea what happened while people were trying to pen it, im just saying that i do know who found it first, and yes it damaged our deed, i was fixing dmg myself ! just saying not making drama here, i just know that guy who made this thread wasnt first

Wasnt talking to you ;)

• Like 1

You guys do it to yourself most of the time, cut the propaganda nonsense. A large reason why majority people dislike chaos players and it isn't even directed to MR but everyone, is because of some of what you do to others. A lot of it is immature, why would you kill a dragon when a thread was made in town square? You guys have a dirt thread that is simply made to lure people and isn't serious at all. Show some integrity.

• Like 4