Sign in to follow this  
Araninke

[XAN] Buy New Colored Horses, 5 Speed Horses, 5 spd Bison and 5 spd Hell Horses. Wagons too!

Blackthorn Port has your 5 speed Horse, Bison & Hell Horse needs covered!

Also offering Ebony Black, Blood Bay & Piebald Pinto new color Horses!

i07fRoJ.jpg

We specialize in:

• 5 speed Horses in all regular colors
  • New, RARE, colored Horses in Ebony Black, Blood Bay and Piebald Pinto. *See individual listings/pricing below
  • 5 speed Bison - 75 copper each
  • 5 speed Hell Horses - 1 silver each
  • 50ql+ Wagons - 1 silver

nz2v49L.jpg

Current Stock of new, RARE, horse colors - Ebony Black, Blood Bay & Piebald Pinto

*Note that price is subject to availability and market

The Ebony Black color has proven to act as an extra speed trait, which is reflected in the prices.

PIEBALD PINTO   

BLOOD BAY   

EBONY BLACK  

Hell Horses

5 speed Bison

5 speed Horses

Some animals may have extra, bonus, traits such as "It has a certain spark in its eyes" or "It looks unusually strong and healthy", among others. What this means is that it will live 50% longer (CS) or be more resistant to disease (SH).

The other traits include FF: Fight Fiercly, TB: Tough Bugger, KS: Keen Senses.

Pickup at P14, along the Northern coast of Lormere's West Bay. Easy access by land or sea. 15 minute ride from Lormere starter town.

- Delivery to Lormere is possible

- Other deliveries may be available at an additional charge

Edited by Araninke
  • Like 4

I need 2 5-speed Hellies. Do you have 2 that are hitchable, male and female?

4 hours ago, Aeryck said:

I need 2 5-speed Hellies. Do you have 2 that are hitchable, male and female?

I will have to check for you. I know that some of the Hellies are a bit old to hitch, but new stock should be arriving shortly.

If they are too old I can always ride it home, just would rather make 1 trip than 2.

I do have some older ones, but also a pair that is currently young enough to hitch. Happen to be unrelated too, if that matters:

PickCliff (F)

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. 

WindMountain (M)

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. 

Sweet! I'll bring a cart overnight. If you are not online I will leave it and you can cod me something and hitch them if that's ok.

• Like 1

Sure, that would work. When do you think you might be coming? I don't think my harbor gates are unlocked (still tidying the place up) but I will be online later this evening after work. Otherwise, you can leave it just inside one of the gatehouses and make sure I have perms and I will hitch them up for you. :) 

4 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

Thanks for the beautiful hellies :)

You are most welcome! Enjoy and take good care of them. Let me know when you want another couple or any of the other fine animals raised at Blackthorn Port. ;) 

We love satisfied customers at Blackthorn Port! Can we help you with a 5 speed bison or maybe one of the new Ebony, Blood or Pinto horse colors? We will soon have a self-serve merchant but otherwise animals and wagons are available for pickup at P14, West of Lormere. Message Araninke in-game or on the forums!

Great service, loving the new ebony! Thank you so much Araninke! Will send whoever is looking for horses your way, and I'll be back in the future for more!

Disclaimer: Have yet to notice a difference between 5 speed Ebony and a 5 speed Regular, exactly same gear and yet to beat my top regular horse speed.

Edited by Jotz

Thanks for the business, Jotz! It was quite the delivery journey to Summerholt and back. I would welcome your return and recommendations.

As I mentioned, I personally haven't tested the ebony speed trait, but I know others have and said it is faster to some degree. Apparently there is something in the WU? code that points to this as well.

How much does a male ebony black 5speed cost? Does not have to be an aged horse.

I am asking cause Jotz bought from you.

Edited by Dazama

1 hour ago, Dazama said:

How much does a male ebony black 5speed cost? Does not have to be an aged horse.

I am asking cause Jotz bought from you.

Hi, Dazama... sent you a PM!

Thought I'd share a screenie of a recent customer and his new Ebony Black steed... :) 

N0BiONc.jpg

• Like 2

Bump for horses! 5 speeds in normal colors as well as various speeds in Ebony, Blood Bay and Piebald Pinto. Wagons too.

New stock of 5 speed bison, 5 speed hell horses and RARE colored horses in 3-5 speeds are on their way! You can pickup at P14 Blackthorn Port or possible delivery to Lormere. Other delivery may be available, at an additional charge.

Two newborn 5 speed Hell Horses want to go home with you! Bring your cart and pick them up or purchase a wagon to get them home.

QqGoCmT.jpg

RARE colored horses available in Piebald Pinto, Blood Bay and Ebony Black...

PIEBALD PINTO   

ChaserSouth        female           3 speed + FF, SH           mature           1 silver, 20 copper

RockHill       male       3 speed + TB, KS       aged       1 silver, 20 copper

CallOsio         male         4 speed + FF, TB       aged       1 silver, 60 copper

JollyTich       female       4 speed + TB       aged       1 silver, 60 copper

KissEars       male       4 speed + FF       mature       1 silver, 60 copper

NafaPie       male       4 speed + SH       aged       1 silver, 60 copper

TahuSwift       female       4 speed + TB, KS       aged       1 silver, 60 copper

BLOOD BAY   

RageCloud            female           2 speed                          mature           1 silver, 60 copper

GreyCopper             female           3 speed + KS, CS           mature           2 silver, 40 copper

BloodUmbra       female       3 speed + TB, KS, CS       aged       2 silver, 40 copper 

DaleChaser       male       3 speed + KS, CS       aged       2 silver, 40 copper

WildYasin       male       3 speed + KS, CS      YoungFoal       2 silver, 40 copper

CopperEcker       male       3 speed + KS       aged       2 silver, 40 copper

EBONY BLACK  

GreyWind       female       3 speed + KS       aged       3 silver

CopperMinsc       male       3 speed + CS       aged       3 silver

EastBom       male       3 speed + KS, CS       mature       3 silver

EastEcho       female       3 speed + KS, CS       old       3 silver

RainFantasy       male       3 speed + CS       aged       3 silver

Some new 5 speed hell horses perfect for your cart or wagon. Need to come pick them up and hitch them while they are young! P14, Blackthorn Port near Lormere.

Another happy customer with two new hellies of their own! Updated original post with new 5 speed hell horses available.

Edited by Araninke