Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

After 8 rifts, ZERO loot

Ttitle says it all,

Since the rifts started I been to all except one. I won 2 shoulder pads in all of them , nothing else

Had phenomenal participations in ALL, yet I got nothing to show for it.

Yea its fun blablabla, but when u see your team m8 thats doing the exact same thing as you or less, get 3 shoulder pads and a necklace on the same rift and I get nothing for the last 8, something is very, very wrong.

How can this be cosiidered fair?? This new random engine system is a comple joke!

I ended up Pristine and Celebration rifts with phenomenal particaptions in both just yesterday.

Wheres my reward??? There was a guy there that won 3 shoulder pads, I won nothing!

So this means it is a bug right?? Player A did the same as player B, but only one of them is rewarded, and always the same people? Wth.

About time this gets a serious fix. The Wurm team sayd they fixed the rifts loot system?? Where not in my toon for sure.

• Like 1

Was it two shoulder pads or nothing? No lumps at the end?

• Like 1

Get Gud

Really though, if you don't get no drops its cause of bad rng. I have done rifts where no one got a single thing.

1 hour ago, SmeJack said:

Was it two shoulder pads or nothing? No lumps at the end?

I always won the lumps, that I did.

But since the rifts started I won 2 shoulder pads.

I didnt win any prizes other then the lumps in the end for the LAST 8 rifts.

Edited by Tuga

I'm sorry, but boo hoo. This isn't WoW where you only get things from killing things, this is Wurm where we make all our own gear, the reward should be the event, not the shiny at the end. Make your own shiny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark said:

I'm sorry, but boo hoo. This isn't WoW where you only get things from killing things, this is Wurm where we make all our own gear, the reward should be the event, not the shiny at the end. Make your own shiny.

Why others get those exact rewards then?? And I get nothing? WHy are they beeing rewarded for doing the same thing as me and I get nothing?

Edited by Tuga

You did get something, the experience, the skill gain, the fun, the community banding together for a common goal. Why does it always have to be about what material items you got or didn't get?

If you aren't feeling rewarded by them, stop going to them.

• Like 3

Well if the other rifter next to me would get nothing as me, I guess I would not want any prizes, but would be happy with the experience and fun.

But since there are people getting loots, where other get nothing. This just makes it unfair.

After the last 8 rifts I heard my war partys and friends saying I won this and this and that, necklaces, strange liquids and stuff. new pads and now they got matching sets to use and all, then they ask me what did u get Tuga?

Nothing other then the lump at the end....... For the last 8 rifts...

Does this sound like a fair game to you?

Sounds like a bug to me. Yesterday on the Cele rift, a guy told me: Dude! I just won 3 shoulder pads. What did u got? Ham nothing.

well bud the confusion as you asked is me wondering why the ###### you wanna spew sassaids at anyone that's trying to help you you made this thread already ready to go off on people how about you take a seat and sell up

wow, it took you 8 rifts to figure this out. i stopped after number 3... waste of time

• Like 3

Yup, took an ally and I a few rifts to figure it was a waste of time too.

17 minutes ago, Cornchips said:

well bud the confusion as you asked is me wondering why the ###### you wanna spew sassaids at anyone that's trying to help you you made this thread already ready to go off on people how about you take a seat and sell up

I will not have the Sassanid empire besmirched by the likes of you, please and thank you.

In all seriousness though, maybe this is just extraordinarily bad luck, or maybe it's an actual issue? If it happens again, maybe file a bug report or otherwise try to bring it to the devs' attention.

• Like 1

I've had the same problem - Rift after Rift and no drops beyond the lump. Yesterdays rift will probably be the last one i ever attend.

53 minutes ago, Mark said:

You act like Tuga just found out about wurm.. and stop comparing WoW with every game.. not everybody played WoW.. and yeah he could make his own shiny.. but in case you don't know those drop are not craftable....crafting something else to sell for money and just buy the drops doesnt feel the same.. and yes everyone enjoys the rift and has fun but after 8 times even the fun goes away when you get nothing and you see same people being happy every rift cuz of their drops.

• Like 1

We had Budda saying Rifts loot was, is and will be tweaked until the right balance will be met.

What about just giving feedback about the rewards, and let a Dev looking into it, instead of arguing of how fun it should be regardless of what you win? Snarky remarks don't help in figuring out if is a real issue or - indeed - just terrible RNG and bad luck.

is it that hard to balance loot system just make it so if you revived loot you have a significant less chance to receive another loot item.

LOL people are funny, first they cry that they want glimmer and ada on pve too. Then just the lump is not enough. hahahahaha

A few phenomenal achievers complained that thye got only xp and lumps from the early rifts but lesser fighters got the jewelry trinkets  and shoulders.

Rewards were nerfed , more complaints , rewards nerfed again.

The rifts started out being fun for all with high participation.

Now ?

Soon someone will want the rifts beamless , fenceable , deedable., a private event.

I wonder why player numbers keep going down?

• Like 2

Why is rng even being used to determine who gets a reward and who doesn't? Why aren't the rewards simply locked to the amount of participation reached, so everybody who reaches the highest amount of participation gets the same amount of rewards? There's such a thing as overusing rng, I'd say this is definetly one of those cases. What's wrong with equal rewards based on something like participation? Then just use rng to determine the type of shoulder pad, etc.

• Like 6

Play WoW, expansion is coming out soon. That game wont make you as depressed. :(

I stopped Rifting awhile ago because the loot was garbage, they said they fixed it, people still say it sucks. Just make shoulders craftable already DEVS..

Edited by Niki
  • Like 2

Tuga that is just normal RNG (random number generator) your toon has a number and during the loot process you have a chance to get extra loot. 

As some people have said wurm is not Wow where u expect loot all the time. In fact i actually tbink that wurm gives to much loot in some things, but thats besides the point... You just have been unlucky with the loot split thats all. 

This is not directed at you TUGA... But to many wurmians complain way to much about not getting anything for things added in game that are meant to fill in a content role not a lets give everything to everyone role. 

• Like 1

Meh work my butt off in this rifts, always take at least 2 or 3 friends with me. My priest to cast TH in any1 who asks. Same people keep getting prizes while others get nothing.

Very sad and frustrated with this, even doing a double rift in the same day I got nothing.

Be4 this last ones I was in a team with more 4 peeps, we decided to to a double aswell. Players A, B and C got at least 2 prizes in the first rift (at least), while D and E got nothing.

We went to the sec rift, the same A, B and C players got 1 to 2 prizes on the sec rift, while again players D and E got nothing.

I was in the Cele rift yesterday. We were around 20 peeps. Not many. How does the RNG system rewards the SAME person out of 20, 3 times while at least 5 of those 20 gets nothing??

That is really weird, not a normal rng system. Its rigged! xD Pitty its not rigged for me lol.

And I NEVER played WoW btw... Never lol :P

13 minutes ago, Tuga said:

How does the RNG system rewards the SAME person out of 20, 3 times while at least 5 of those 20 gets nothing??

That is really weird, not a normal rng system. Its rigged! xD Pitty its not rigged for me lol.

That's probably (these are all assumptions, I could very well be wrong) because it's not a fair rng system, it's just a normal rng system. And with a fair system I mean a system with around equal reward for equal effort, where the rng mainly determines the properties of the reward (ql, the kind of item/shoulder pad, etc). This system currently doesn't look at who it has already rewarded and thus lowers their chances of getting another reward during the event while increasing the chances for others. This system isn't designed to be fair towards all participants, it screws over the majority to the benefit of a small minority of the participants. And even if it was designed to be fair, it's as clear as crystal that it's failed at achieving a fair distribution of rewards.

Personally I don't see the point in spending several hours to travel just to help other people get some loot, while I will most likely receive nothing I'm even remotely interested in. All I'm waiting for now are craftable shoulder pads (without all those bonuses) for cosmetic purposes, as with this unfair loot distribution I couldn't care less about rifts, and it wouldn't suprise me if the amount of people who couldn't care less will start to grow once people start walking away from more and more completed rifts without any interesting rewards for their effort. The lack of a fair reward distribution system is a good way to kill off participation in otherwise good content. What a waste.

Edited by Ecrir

Really though the shoulder pads should be crafted by players and the spell affects that go on them be the drop's at the rift.

• Like 6