Sign in to follow this  
TORGAadmin

Low Pop Server and WU Giveaway :)

Hello Fellow Wurmians,

I want to invited everyone to try our low population server called:
TeamTORGA.com | PvE | 8x Skill & Action | No Mods | Free Deeds

This server has been open to the public since late May 2016 and server rules and settings may be found here:
http://www.teamtorga.com/wurmunlimited/wu-server-rules-and-settings/

Besides the 8x skill and action timer, this server is probably the "purest" server compared to WO.

As part of our promotions for this server, we are giving away *one* free copy of Wurm Unlimited. The giveaway entry period will start tomorrow (August 1) at 12:02 AM (Eastern Time Zone) and last for seven days (one entry chance per day to increase your odds of winning). You can enter at our main website (not the WU sub-site). Remember, even if you already own the game, you can still try to win it for a friend. At this time, there is only one copy of WU being given away (via a Steam game gift) -- we are a small group.

Hope to have new visitors on our dedicated (24/7/365) server soon!

• Like 1

How do i apply for the give away?i really wish to play wu!! :P

Nvm registered on your site and did the content lock thing :)

Edited by hiroi

Day 1 semi-finalist for the Wurm Unlimited Giveaway is noyza (@noyz96).  That means you have at least 14% (1 in 7) chance of winning the final giveaway. :)

Remember, there are still 6 days left to enter the Wurm Unlimited giveaway. Entry period for day 2 now open. ;)

Congratulations to noyza (@noyz96), winner of the Wurm Unlimited game giveaway.  The second game we are giving away is Sid Meier’s Civilization® V.  Go to TeamTORGA.com to enter.