Sign in to follow this  
Shamgar

Contemplating Moving

Hey guys I know we don't have a lot of wurm videos around so I decided to make one of me contemplating on moving. It's not a big deal but I had a lot of screenshots of the progress I made and wanted to document my first and current deed. I know some people like to watch wurm videos while wurming it up. I know I do. Anyways at the end I explain some of my main reasons. I have gotten some good suggestions from my friends in my alliance but thought I share anyways.

• Like 5

Very nice. But can I give a suggestion? As an avid watcher of Wurm videos an hour and 17 minutes is just way to long to stick to one subject. Maybe try and switch subjects a bit. I couldn't watch the whole thing as I didn't have an hour to sit and watch it, so if you did do that I am sorry. 

Other than that, I will try and sit down and watch the entire thing just because I love looking at the progress on deeds :)

• Like 1

nice video i enjoyed watching it, i vote for moving, and i'll always be for nomadic kind of life in wurm, when you get bored of the place, or it doesnt turn out to be a good idea as you tought, just move on. Hope you decide whats best for you and update us with a video of your new place if you move out :P

• Like 1