Sign in to follow this  
Vyolette

Bug reports!

Was right up against them (tried with several  different  ones), but it could have been a lag-glitch where it thought I was further back I guess... I'll try again tomorrow.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:24 PM, Cadh20000 said:

I'm playing single-player on an offline Adventure server, hadn't played in quite a while but came back 2 days ago. Anyway, when I used to play I had no trouble equipping my branded horses, but since I  came back regardless of permissions on the horse or deed it says that I'm "not allowed to do that"... Any ideas what is going on?

On 5/16/2019 at 2:36 AM, Cuddles said:

i did notice seeing the "not allowed to do that" when I am to far away from interacting with something, maybe try moving closer to the horsie?

On 5/16/2019 at 3:06 AM, Cadh20000 said:

Was right up against them (tried with several  different  ones), but it could have been a lag-glitch where it thought I was further back I guess... I'll try again tomorrow.

No good, I tried several times ranging from several steps away right up to the point of standing inside the horse and got that same "You're not allowed to do that." message every time.

Edited by Cadh20000
text formatting change

On 5/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, Cadh20000 said:

No good, I tried several times ranging from several steps away right up to the point of standing inside the horse and got that same "You're not allowed to do that." message every time.

Just bumping this again, still completely unable to equip any of my 10 branded horses regardless of permissions, distance from the horse, whether tamed or not, or whether currently on or off the deed. Even my GM character can't do so.

52 minutes ago, Cadh20000 said:

Just bumping this again, still completely unable to equip any of my 10 branded horses regardless of permissions, distance from the horse, whether tamed or not, or whether currently on or off the deed. Even my GM character can't do so.

PvP can't swap gear like that, only PvE can, Adventure is PvP by default.

As for the taming thing, I'm not sure, it SHOULD work when tamed, while you arent riding it 

On 5/29/2019 at 7:07 PM, Retrograde said:

PvP can't swap gear like that, only PvE can, Adventure is PvP by default.

As for the taming thing, I'm not sure, it SHOULD work when tamed, while you arent riding it 

Thing is on the same Adventure server back in 2017 I could equip them, but now that I came back to the game in 2019, I'm totally unable too at all. I never dare take my horses anywhere unless hitched to a cart, wagon, etc... or they'll be able to wander freely if I'm forced to dismount and can't start Leading them fast enough (or at all if I die) since I can't saddle them.

I wouldn't be do bothered if it weren't for the fact that I could do so before. If there is some setting that needs to be changed please tell me what so I can do so!

*EDIT* Sorry about that, was kinda ready to blow my top from trying to figure it out and when you mentioned "swapping" their equipment it seemed as though you weren't even talking about the same thing since I wasn't trying to SWAP anything out for new gear, just trying to put some on them in the first place.

Anyway I was just looking at the server settings and remembered you mentioned PVP being the problem so I've disabled that for now. Fingers crossed that this fixed it!

*EDIT (again)

It worked! I can now equip my horses! ? Thanks!

Edited by Cadh20000