Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

WO videos

stumbled upon this on the interwebs:

Anyone else think it would be cool if Rolf, all the devs, and top staff made a google hangouts like video tell their awesome plans for the game.  We need more like this from staff. :P

Edited by polarbear
  • Like 1

This part two is really funny, I would like to see more of these. Rolf is awesome!

"The main focus for future development will probably be what the players decide"

@Retrograde

@Keenan

@Budda

Where is this view now rolf? Or maybe the dev's have just begun to do their own thing and have strayed away from rolfs intentional plan? Is wurm not a game where the players make the game itself? I thought it was. Dev's shutting down suggestions with 70% in favor of odds suggests otherwise.

Edited by Josh
  • Like 1

I'm a strong believer that the second rolf pulled out of public interaction and relations, this game started going down hill.

Although there were certainly downsides to his interaction with the public, I feel the game and was better because of it. Customer care, development and all those things all seemed more personal back in those days.

• Like 1

I asked last week if we could get a little more feedback in suggestion threads. 

Was more or less told get ######.

thanks.

ps I linked an example I already brought up to a dev and he said he'd look into, but was told by the staff member that what I was suggesting was unimportant. Flew over his head I think even after a member of the other kingdom started saying it was ###### up