Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

FS Rare 88ql Cherry Knarr this is the lamborghini of knarrs..

Under the upcoming rules this knarr is gonna go fast from what ive tested could be 1km/hr difference on just rowing.. from 6.xx to 7.xx per hour ...

more or less an auction w/o all the red tape and allow me to test the water if any interest...

there is assorted supplies in crates,, atm they can be removed at a moments notice,,

will entertain some trade offers..

anybody start us out??

Edited by Psalamon
  • Like 1

bump - I was thinking of letting this play out till sunday looks like theres enuf interest in it .. i wasn't sure how the market was gonna be.. do  Sunfay nighf 36 hours from now ill message the winner and i will make delivery/pickup available as i am 100|% gonna sell now as i planned...thanks fot your interest...

/>salamon

Edited by Psalamon

bump.. if no more interest looks like it goes to Shydow .. i am happy to say and will be sailing down to newspring when i talk to him.. and make arrangements,, unless somebody feels this is worth more than a mere 35 silver for what should be as fast as a regular manned boat...

This is the weirdest auction I have ever seen...

• Like 1

sorry guys got sick with something i ate yesterday but yes shydow is victor and ill make arrangements as soon as hes online sorry for the nature i just hate when things get caught up in red tape and dont work as planned hence the format but noneless.. the boat is waiting its new owner and thanks for taking part,, and sorry i wasnt more prompt... take care. happy wurmin...