34 minutes ago, Rothschild said:

Game isn't broken, just some of the players are

They're crying about pvp something being broken.

10 minutes ago, Nedochris said:

They're crying about pvp something being broken.

man was i this horrible at trolling when I first started?

try not to comment about things you don't know about, makes you look dumb.

3 hours ago, Nedochris said:

Game doesn't seem broken at all, why so many whinners?

look at the part next to their pictures u know where urs says 1 like 7 posts ... doesnt the fact that those whiners are in the thousands on each tell  u anythihg they have been around a long long whjile

and maybe for not much longer if promises arent somewhat kept,,,ok,,,, 

We are aware of the methods folks generally use to exclude other players from reaping rewards. We will be taking that into consideration as we go.

Do keep in mind that Retrograde is given small bits of information to pass along, but the majority of the functionality is often still in development at the time. Look for a post regarding a public test of the feature before it goes live. :)  

• Like 2

New resource, sounds cool, may aswell make it wildley available/contended for

10 hours ago, Oreo said:

more random, mostly likely op resources

great update, yeah woooo

7 hours ago, Oreo said:

then why have either of them in game if theyre garbage?

Are they OP or garbage? It sounds like you just want to be mad at everything either way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Budda said:

Are they OP or garbage? It sounds like you just want to be mad at everything either way.

hes just a very salty oreo

• Like 1

Gratz Sirene on getting your vid on the Weekly News !

• Like 1

Cool Video, Sirene!

I wish I could find an island just like that one a WU server. I would create a fantastic timelapse castle deed!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Also would like to know what type of items have been vanishing?

I have done a lot of sailing this week and never pay much attention to my inventory so what should I be trying to figure out what I lost, if at all.

I made 2 chairs this avo for one of my terrace houses, I placed them and then when I went to make a table for the house, I came back and it had gone, like it was never there,

8 hours ago, Budda said:

I think I was getting at how they make no sense and all they do is add more PvE content to the game with more 'materials' to collect and hoard to get the best gear possible before even wanting to PvP, and at that point you don't want to lose it so you don't PvP.

You could also argue that because they are 'OP' that they are 'garbage' because they trash the PvP content.

(also that was in reply to the guy above me, the whole garbage thing, but why quote him.. get me :v)

You can say what you want because you're staff.

But at least don't come at me with ###### trolling.

inb4 removed xd

Edited by Oreo

More resources sounds good, especially if some interesting cosmetic items could be made out of them. I do hope that they aren't OP, as then somebody is probably going to put a deed down the moment a rift is defeated, or something along those lines..

11 hours ago, Budda said:

it looks to me like if they are used at all in PvP, they will likely be OP and that won't be changed for years to come, or they will be completely useless.

hmmmmmm, sounds like just about every other feature implemented without proper testing from the pvp crowd

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Oreo said:

I think I was getting at how they make no sense and all they do is add more PvE content to the game with more 'materials' to collect and hoard to get the best gear possible before even wanting to PvP, and at that point you don't want to lose it so you don't PvP.

You could also argue that because they are 'OP' that they are 'garbage' because they trash the PvP content.

(also that was in reply to the guy above me, the whole garbage thing, but why quote him.. get me :v)

You can say what you want because you're staff.

But at least don't come at me with ###### trolling.

inb4 removed xd

*Tilts head*

LOL you mad or naw? Is this how a dev reacts when their idea gets put down by the community?

Edited by AceRifle

13 hours ago, Budda said:

Are they OP or garbage?

I should clarify that I feel like the rift rewards are garbage compared to the time invested. I love the idea of Rifts, I just think that the delivery and distribution of loot is broken.

Edited by Aeryck

50 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

I should clarify that I feel like the rift rewards are garbage compared to the time invested. I love the idea of Rifts, I just think that the delivery and distribution of loot is broken.

I was under the impression that Rifts were meant to be fun in themselves and not just a "time investment"? I think any loot should be nothing more than "icing on the cake".

• Like 2

I'm glad to see that the vanishing glitch has been addressed. It happened to me a few years ago crossing from Wild to Indy. I lost every thing including my black drake, a +1 sword and everything I was carrying with me. Two years later...two years I was crossing again and then *POOF!* I had everything back in my inventory....talk about relieved.

1 hour ago, ntstlkr said:

I' black drake, a +1 sword and everything I

played too much D&D ey?! :D

3 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

new horse type

d16d41f40aab94f47359788bfbf43882.gif

Nullvoid Rift Horse!!!! <3

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

new horse type

d16d41f40aab94f47359788bfbf43882.gif

See? This is what happens when Berris has not been nerfed!

• Like 2

Berris has more talents than even he has imagined.  He really needs to be nerfed.  It has even brought Tineen back to work on this issue again.