Sign in to follow this  
Taji

Xanudu Contacts List

Im a returning player after a few years break, I was in an alliance with the Town of Boppington back on Exo. I Now have a new toon on Xanudu and I think that one very important thing about this game is growing your lists of contacts of people who provide different services. So I though I would make a post where you leave your ign and the service you provide. This way players can grow there businesses and others can find out some new people who might offer there services around them.

Edit: Im at Maes Knoll

Edited by Taji

That might turn into another Merchant Ad, but lets give it a chance.

I have village at S19 [ Sarmatian Island ] and we can provide 70 power+ Vynora and Nahjo casts (including courier, genesis and strongwall), bulk orders (especially support beams), BS and FC up to 90ql, 90ql+ logs, dyes, lamps, furniture and much more.

My toons names are Losik / Losalt.

Oh, and welcome back! Hope you'll enjoy playing on Xanadu!

Edited by archer

You might want to mention where you live. Xanadu is really huge, so finding people within a reasonable distance of you is important.

If you're ever near Newspring and need masonry, carpentry, or random terraforming or other sort of work done, let me know!

I have a deed Arthur's Seat G20. Can provide 90 + quality weapons and 80 quality tools. 

when comes to bussiness come here 

if you like to stay before you make own deed and so  we got houses too

and out of so many projects we do here its our last

We are always bussy 

Honestly when it comes to services, I just use the merchant ads. I use it to find people that can provide a service reliably depending on what I need. As for me I am located at f24 on the coast with a deed named Aria. This is also my second time with a new toon since I use to be in an alliance on release under the toon Zimi with a priest Zimiz.

I do not provide any consistent services at this time as I am still building up the deed, but I do sell rares I sometimes make or if I have something I do not need someone else does. However I am part of an alliance that has a collective of people that fills in orders and then one person delivers. For more info see