Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Calysto [PVE] [4096x4096] [Custom Map] [Highly Modded]

Update, Sep. 24,

Granite wands can now be purchased at traders.

FarWalker Amulets can now be purchased from traders.

Bag of Keeping can now be purchased from traders.

Dragon Scale can now be purchased at traders 2.5kg chunks.(default red, ill figure out how to spawn it colored later.).

These items will not show on traders placed before this update and require a new trader to be dropped for them to show. Put in a ticket and ill murder your current and give you a new contract.

Added new custom spell "Recharge Item". It of-course does what it says. Currently the only item that uses charges on the server is the Granite Wand, so for the time being the spell is limited to only work on that item. This spell requires 90 faith.

Planned new spell ToDo: Destroy NoDrop Item. Due to the fact that the server previously had a merchant to purchase Granite Wands from as well as Treasure Chests supplying a plethora of No Drops, a lot of people have multiple No Drops in there inventory. This spell, when released will allow the player to destroy any NoDrop item in there inventory.

Added Move to Center mod.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

Update Oct. 4,

Strange Bones have been added to traders and cost 5 gold, they have no rarity. There is a new spell "Make Rare, Supreme, and Fantastic" to to make them there respective rarity. The spell requires 30 favor to cast and can only be cast on Strange Bones. I made the spell so cheap because of the price of the bone its self. The spell works on Strange Bones only.

Woodcutting and mining potions can be purchased at traders.

Large and Small Magical Chests materials have been changed from birch to gold on traders and there ql changed to 99.0. (small can now be placed in forge without it burning).

As with the previous change to see changes on a trader requires a new one. Put in a ticket and I will destroy your current one and give you a new contract.

Libila spells were removed as no one used them, and they just spammed the spell list.

Changed math for Recharge Item spell. It is now unlocked at 30 faith and 1 charge costs 1 favor. This allows for a max of a 100 charge on the Granite Wand and a minimum of 1.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 2

Never had the chance to use BoTD! DANGIT!

Doesn't matter anyway since the max action timer is always given.

-Is there a way to decrease build, mine, or dig timer from 2.9 seconds?

I saw the strange bone and didn't know what it was. I don't have 5g to buy it, but it looks like ill have to sell some of my gems!

I haven't even played with woodcutting potions but im guessing its the same as mining potion to increase max yield?

*I love this server! Its the perfect server if you like to build and be creative!

3 hours ago, MootRed said:

Is there a way to decrease build, mine, or dig timer from 2.9 seconds?

Not without modding the calculation. ~2.8 seems to be the cap on "slow" actions like mining, digging, etc.

The math is a bit funny, with high skills and tool ql the server action multiplier becomes irrelevant in the calculation.

Update Oct. 12,

Added the ability to convert tiles to Clay, Tar, Peat, and Dirt. Activate the respective resource item of the tile you want to convert to and right click the ground to convert. It converts the tile you are standing on regardless if you click another tile.

You can only convert these tile types:

type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_SAND.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_GRASS.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_DIRT.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_CLAY.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_DIRT_PACKED.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_MYCELIUM.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_PEAT.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_TUNDRA.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_MOSS.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_STEPPE.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_MARSH.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_TAR.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_KELP.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_REED.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_LAWN.id ||
type == Tiles.Tile.TILE_MYCELIUM_LAWN.id

It cannot be used off deed and you must be a member of the deed you are using it on.

You can now destroy a "no drop" item in your inventory with the Destroy No Drop spell, this will be changed in the future will be an action added to no drop items to destroy them.

• Like 3

Awesome update! No longer have to put in a support ticket to get clay tiles in your mountain deed and you can create peat for burning!

• Like 1

Had some lag issues. Server is on a new ip, filter calysto to find it in the server list. your previous History/Favorite for the server will not work.

Update Oct. 26,

Due to some network issues the server was offline most of the day, sorry about that. Issue should be resolved now.

You can now transfer rarity to unfinished items with Strange Bone.

Today the top layer map became corrupted and due to my own incompetence I forgot to change the configuration on Acronis (backup solution)a couple months back when I did some hardware upgrades on the server.

So as I hate to say the server will be reset. There will be a new map all mods will stay the same as I had a test server with them on my main machine.

I will update this post when I have the server back up and running, as well as a mapdump for the new map.

To all that spent time on the server all i can say is sorry, this issue wont happen again.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

Damn... just when I started to play again :(((

Can we have the same inventory/skills tho?

4 minutes ago, Badumtss said:

Damn... just when I started to play again :(((

Can we have the same inventory/skills tho?

nah its all gone

Are you going to have the same basic Mountains layout or are you going to go for an extreme moutain map.   Think that would be fun with the timers and overall settings on the server if there were some extreme mountains..

8 minutes ago, zentil said:

Are you going to have the same basic Mountains layout or are you going to go for an extreme moutain map.   Think that would be fun with the timers and overall settings on the server if there were some extreme mountains..

4P9O9wb.jpg

That looks pretty sweet, I'm going to have to try out this server.  What are you using to generate your maps?

3 minutes ago, Ricowan said:

That looks pretty sweet, I'm going to have to try out this server.  What are you using to generate your maps?

a combination of world machine, wurm map generator, and meshgengui

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:55 PM, ausimus said:

nah its all gone

:huh:

And that kids is why you test that your backups are actually possible to recover from :P

Good luck on the restarted map!

• Like 1

Update Dec. 10,

Added new item "Religious Fragment" for saccing, cannot be sold to trader, easy to make, and only weighs in at 0.1kg. Created from rock-shard and stone chisel, worth 10s @ 100ql, 1 at 100ql will give you 100 favor.

Added the ability to pick 5 sprouts from trees, later on ill have it scale with forestry skill to give 10 @ 100 skill.

Added ash produce mod for forges.

Added the ability for check how long remaining for forge burn time.

Server action time increased to 100x as of crash.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, MootRed said:

any way to mod action timer on building/continue to build?

I'll mess around with it and see what i can do.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1