Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Calysto [PVE] [4096x4096] [Custom Map] [Highly Modded]

live map link is broken.

Would you consider adding the pet mod? allows players to have little eggs with pets inside them

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MootRed said:

live map link is broken.

Would you consider adding the pet mod? allows players to have little eggs with pets inside them

Fixed, I will look at adding in the pet mod.

Hello! I’m looking to get into Wurm unlimited and someone suggested this server. I am a big time crafter in games as that is my passion, but I haven’t found my fix since Star Wars galaxies long long ago. 

ive never played WU/O before, so I don’t know if the settings on this server are good for new players and crafters. :)

This is a great server to play with and see what is possible. The settings are very fast which makes things very easy so it is good for trying stuff. If you enjoy the challenge of crafting you may like a slower server. I find I like both, one to experiment on and play with endgame type stuff, and one to where you get a sense of accomplishment from working at it :)

5 hours ago, MyHeroPlusUltra said:

Hello! I’m looking to get into Wurm unlimited and someone suggested this server. I am a big time crafter in games as that is my passion, but I haven’t found my fix since Star Wars galaxies long long ago. 

ive never played WU/O before, so I don’t know if the settings on this server are good for new players and crafters. :)

I agree with what Kyleshandra said.  Calysto is a fantastic server to learn on, as you will quickly see results for all of your efforts.  Money is so easy to make here that you also won't have the usual stress about earning what you need for upkeep or items you might want to buy from the trader.  And for those who like a server to stick around year after year, Calysto has proven itself to be lasting.  On top of all that, there are mods here that you won't see anywhere else, all of which make gameplay fun.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2016 at 8:15 AM, Eyesgood said:

Good luck with your WU project!

4 years later and Calysto is still going strong! And FAST :) Just as planned!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Johndunnf said:

4 years later and Calysto is still going strong! And FAST :) Just as planned!

Yes, it's a great server. Almost everyone I know maintains a toon & deed on Calysto.  🙂