ausimus

Calysto [PVE] [4096x4096] [Custom Map] [Highly Modded]

190 posts in this topic

Update:

 

July 29 2017: Fixed timers on sacrifice and pray for Porta Preacher and Pocket Preacher.

 

August 26 2017: Added Rift Crystal spawning, these only spawn in deep water and are called Sea Crystals. They will not spawn on deed.

Added Rift Stone, they are called Mysterious Stone, These will spawn on all tiles, minus rock. < 21 slope, and off deed. They do no spawn in water.

Added Rift Plant, they are called Mysterious Plant. These will spawn on all tiles, minus rock. < 21 slope, and off deed. They do no spawn in water.

There will be MapSizeX / 25 (164 for Calysto) of each type at all times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good!  Does that count include ones in people's inventory/containers?  Or just ones to be found at any given time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kyleshandra said:

Sounds good!  Does that count include ones in people's inventory/containers?  Or just ones to be found at any given time?

It only counts the rift object on the ground like Rift Tree not the rift wood.

And the server is experiencing some network issues atm so it may be difficult to connect if at all till its fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Them Rift things are uglies! Yech! Will hate to see them eyesores scattered around the server but what can ya (I) do. *shrugs*

 

=Ayes=

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Them Rift things are uglies! Yech! Will hate to see them eyesores scattered around the server but what can ya (I) do. *shrugs*

 

=Ayes=

yea, needed a easy way for players to get the rift materials other than paying 5g for them, on the plus side they don't spawn on paved tiles, and they do spawn on tree tiles so they should be somewhat hidden unless you are looking for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

August 30 2017: Added sculpting wand to rechargeable items. Use the Recharge Item spell on it to recharge.

Fixed an issue that was causing rift resource foliage / rocks to spawn on roads.

 

August 31 2017: Added a new item called a teleporter, this item cannot be crafted and can only be purchased by right clicking a 1g coin. It has charges(100 initially), and uses 10 per use, and is rechargeable with a spell. To allow people to teleport to you or your deed you must first opt yourself or your deed in by right clicking the Teleporter, you can forbid players from teleporting to you or your deed, by right clicking and Opting yourself or your deed out. Only mayors can opt in / out there deed.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ausimus said:

August 31 2017: Added a new item called a teleporter, this item cannot be crafted and can only be purchased by right clicking a 1g coin. It has charges(100 initially), and uses 10 per use, and is rechargeable with a spell. To allow people to teleport to you or your deed you must first opt yourself or your deed in by right clicking the Teleporter, you can forbid players from teleporting to you or your deed, by right clicking and Opting yourself or your deed out. Only mayors can opt in / out there deed.

Not really sure what this "item" is. Doesn't sound like a Epic Portal style item since you say players can also portal to "you" (your current location?) by using it. Almost sounds like something you can carry around or maybe it is just listed on your profile icon where the "Return Home" and "Portal to Starter Town" are? I don't think I would like any random player popping up next to me unannounced either, which seems to me you can not select who can use it and who can not.

 

Something for players to spend their massive gold hoards on anyway. Might be a nice perk but I don't really understand what it is and how it functions.

 

=Ayes=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Not really sure what this "item" is. Doesn't sound like a Epic Portal style item since you say players can also portal to "you" (your current location?) by using it. Almost sounds like something you can carry around or maybe it is just listed on your profile icon where the "Return Home" and "Portal to Starter Town" are? I don't think I would like any random player popping up next to me unannounced either, which seems to me you can not select who can use it and who can not.

 

Something for players to spend their massive gold hoards on anyway. Might be a nice perk but I don't really understand what it is and how it functions.

 

=Ayes=

Players can only teleport to you or your deed if you have opted in, otherwise they cannot. You have the ability to opt out well, which turns off the ability to port to you or your deed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ausimus said:

Players can only teleport to you or your deed if you have opted in, otherwise they cannot.

Ok, but I would want to *list* who can teleport to me or my deed and exclude everyone else. They way you make it sound is that it is either everyone can or no one can. My other question remains as well, is this a physical portal or just an option listed within the Character window under the profile section? Not complaining here, just trying to understand this system. Thanks.

 

=Ayes=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all good, i can add a robust system too allow for which players you would like to be able to tp to your or your deed, thanks for the suggestion. sorry missed your other question, the Teleporter is a no drop item in your inventory that acts as a portable portal.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get some detailed instructions on the Adamantium Infuser please?

 

I just wasted 100g by accidentally hitting the infuse option with it activated, and I assume it tried to infuse itself and just dissappeared....

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 4:19 AM, Vanyel said:

Can we get some detailed instructions on the Adamantium Infuser please?

 

I just wasted 100g by accidentally hitting the infuse option with it activated, and I assume it tried to infuse itself and just dissappeared....

 

thanks

Issue was resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

September 1 2017:

Added vehicle claiming system, only works off deed, and if the owner has not logged in for 60 days.

 

September 3 2017:

Added Ash spell.

Added Sand spell.

 

September 6 2017:

You now have a 1/1000 chance to get a Treasure Map when right clicking corpses and clicking Check Corpse. Only corpses with no damage can be checked. If the corpse is of uniques type there is no random roll and you are automatically given a map when checking. Right click the map and click Read Map to search for the treasure. When you are at the location of the treasure a new option will be available on the map to Dig Treasure. Treasure will never be under water or on deed. When treasure is dug up, a small magical chest will appear in your inventory with the treasure inside, destroying the map.

 

September 7 2017:

Changed Treasure Map change to 1/100 from 1/1000.

Dig Treasure action will now spawn a random unique on the players position. Can be all dragons minus Red, all Drakes, or the goblin leader. They have special names to distinguish them from normal uniques.

 

September 9 2017:

Added Crown of Might to the Recharge Item spell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

September 17 2017:

Crown of might now has a chance to spawn as treasure loot from map.

Snowballs are now a bulk item and can be put into a fsb.

The Crown of Might and any future artifact added will no longer drop on the ground at logout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now