Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Calysto [PVE] [4096x4096] [Custom Map] [Highly Modded]

Lol, first mine entrance I make and bam right into a Addy node :)

Great server, literally played it all day!

Come join the fun :D

• Like 2

really having fun. so glad i'm on days off, who needs sleep. 24 hrs till i need to go to bed for work, been up 14 hrs . playing this server past 4 now,  always enjoy this one even with restart. skilling is fast and fun

hey ausimus,

i wonder if there will be a server forum again thanks for the reply :)

would be verry helpfull to talk about claims ,server projects ,roads and bridges set ups and protected landmarks .

greets Dmaniac

founder of oak island channel

1 minute ago, Dmaniac said:

hey ausimus,

i wonder if there will be a server forum again thanks for the reply :)

would be verry helpfull to talk about claims ,server projects ,roads and bridges set ups and protected landmarks .

greets Dmaniac

There will be, it's just down at the moment while I migrate it elsewhere.

• Like 4

alright thanks for the fast reply :D

looking forward to it 

greets Dmaniac

May 15 2017: Added WoodCutting Potion and Mining Potion to 5s coin right click.

Did some misc code cleanup.

May 16 2017: Fixed issue that caused the player to need to relog to convert chests to gold in some instances, now you must activate a gold lump to do so.

Fixed bank open issue when bank location deed disbands.

Increased default bounty to custom creatures from 1c to 1s.

Can now bank and drop animal tokens again, as well as reduce there weight to 1 gram. This will only effect tokens created post update not pre.

May 17 2017: Added the ability to purchase Hell horses and regular Horses to 20s coin right click (male and female).

Added the ability to change color trait of your tamed creature with granite wand for the cost of 1 charge(example Piebald > Ebony Black) Choose only one or you will waste a charge on the wand.

Added the ability to locate your deed by right clicking body.

• Like 4

Comments Redacted. its really a great looking map, and the community is awesome. miss you guys

Theodrick.

Edited by Grath

Theodrick, I was thinking of not returning but skill gains and timers are still as fast so I don't find it too much of a chore to do it all over once again. Kind of fun to build a new deed at a new location as well. As for your comparable old location, well, can't expect others to wait around to place a deed until others maybe return and maybe place a deed there once again. A pretty nice new map too with more opportunities to find a new spot.

There are some longer term WU servers to choose from and perhaps you might check those out for that option. Safe Travels.

=Ayes=

it would be nice some day to be able to pick up large magic chests into inv vs only load,  i left mine on a island,  i guess till i make a boat lol , love the spells for mats  helps avaiod the weekly grind of bricks and mortar

found a bugged item in a supreme treasure chest:

http://prntscr.com/faxngd

'Statue of a Horse' 99ql 

"Statue of a Horse cannot be picked up"

No options to destroy chest, no option to 'load' statue onto my cart. 

this is just gonna stay there until one or the other finally decays

[08:33:25] This is within the village of Vanyel's Rest.

50 minutes ago, Vanyel said:

found a bugged item in a supreme treasure chest:

http://prntscr.com/faxngd

'Statue of a Horse' 99ql 

"Statue of a Horse cannot be picked up"

No options to destroy chest, no option to 'load' statue onto my cart. 

this is just gonna stay there until one or the other finally decays

[08:33:25] This is within the village of Vanyel's Rest.

Yea its a known bug, thanks for the report.

I am really enjoying the server... my thanks to Terry and Freyja for getting me hooked on still another WU server... thanks ever so much! hehehe

Yumadome/Abbynormal/ and probably someday soon, Kylashandra

May 19 2017: Fixed issue that prevented player from changing creature color trait type.

Added dye spell, can only be cast on water, after you cast it right click it to change its color. uses RGB value.

May 20 2017: Added slate and sandstone brick spell.

Traders can now be placed inside mines, and do not conform to the 1 trader per local limit within them. Also removed trader in house limitation within mines.

Cleaned up spell list, all loose spells are now in group OTHER.

May 21 2017: Claimed chests now give 1 silver including there 1k karma, coin rarity will match the chest. Lowered there claim time exponentially.

May 25 2017: Added BridgeMod Max width 10 for stone marble and wood (Found a bug, disabled this mod for now.).

May 29 2017: Recharge Item spell now works on FarWalker Amulets to increase there Quality Level.

June 26 2017: Towers will now spawn Tower ql / 10 + rarity level in guards meaning a 100 ql fantastic tower will spawn 13 guards instead of 8.

Log Facade stuff can now be destroyed.

Religious Fragments now give Stone Cutting skill and Masonry skill.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:43 AM, ausimus said:

Surface mining fix

Just to let you know the Az Fist (however spelled) spell is no longer available and has been removed from existing picks. Now we are back to WO standards of 2-6 hits for 1 rock shard on surface mining and this is at 95 mining skill.

Also picking sprouts now only yields 1 sprout instead of 5. Not really happy about this last patch reverting us to some WO standards. Not your fault of course but perhaps you could change these things back to as they were. It would be even better to just have a server surface mining mod of 1 hit equals 1 shard, as is on a few other servers.

Still having fun building on the server though with the advanced skill gains, timers and construction spell mods.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 7:22 PM, Ayes said:

Just to let you know the Az Fist (however spelled) spell is no longer available and has been removed from existing picks. Now we are back to WO standards of 2-6 hits for 1 rock shard on surface mining and this is at 95 mining skill.

Also picking sprouts now only yields 1 sprout instead of 5. Not really happy about this last patch reverting us to some WO standards. Not your fault of course but perhaps you could change these things back to as they were. It would be even better to just have a server surface mining mod of 1 hit equals 1 shard, as is on a few other servers.

Still having fun building on the server though with the advanced skill gains, timers and construction spell mods.

=Ayes=

Yea working on a fix for the sprouts ill remove the af listing on the first post thanks.

• Like 1

July 06 2017: Added automated server alert system.

Sleep powder, Transmutation Rod, Farwalker stone, Farwalker twig, and Farwalker amulet, can now be dropped as well as have there price set (Merchants).

July 09 2017: Added all sprouts types to spells 100 count per cast and costs 10 favor (these have there own group).

Added Sandstone Slab Spell.

Added Pottery Brick Spell.

Dirt tile can now be converted to Marsh and Tundra. This works off deed, make sure you are standing on the dirt tile.

You now have a 1/10 chance to get a rod of transmutation after claiming a chest.

Traps are now considered a bulk item and can be put into a bulk container.

Removed spell overheating (channeling cap).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ausimus said:

July 09 2017: Added all sprouts types to spells 100 count per cast and costs 10 favor (these have there own group).

Excellent! Now I can get back to my planting of 1,000's of sprouts on and around deeds. Other great additions in your post too. Well done!

=Ayes=

Another option for Oceanic players looking for a server, Plenty active in Aussie prime time.  Great mods, helpful players and Staff.

July 13 2017: Added ability to change Scale and Drake color using a Granite Wand uses RGB values. Key is in the question popup.

Added Roundstone Brick spell.

July 14, 2017: Leveling and mining floors/ceilings in mines is 100x faster.

Increased max mine height in mines to 600.

July 17 2017: Added Concrete, and Fence bars spells.

Removed all treasure chests from the world and restarted there spawning there will be no more than 513 in the world at a time.

July 26 2017: Restructured craftable HoTA statues, now requires a glowing hot lump of 6.4kg, on a large anvil, you can change the type by right clicking an un-planted one on the ground with a hammer. These are normal HoTA statues. They can be painted and lit. HoTA statues will not show in the crafting window.

Old HoTA statues can no longer be crafted.

Added new method to paint HoTA statues, right click them with a hammer.

Reduced the cost of wild growth to 10 favor.

Added new item Pocket Preacher 9000 its an alter that fits in your pocket that you can pray and sac from

Removed limitation of Porta Preacher that required it to be on the ground to be used, it can now be used while in vehicle.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2017 at 4:39 PM, ausimus said:

Increased max mine height in mines to 600.

Out of curiosity, how does that work? isn't it limited to 255 by the map format?

4 hours ago, bdew said:

Out of curiosity, how does that work? isn't it limited to 255 by the map format?

Your still limited by the water table mine depth as well the external rock layer iirc the 255 is only the down limitation below water which i didn't change. Otherwise drop shafts would break the map.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:10 PM, ausimus said:

July 17 2017: Added Concrete, and Fence bars spells.

Excellent! Just noticed this yesterday as added to Crafting Materials spell. Many great mods added to this server to make building a faster and more enjoyable experience. Well done!

I would still like to see surface mining changed to 1 hit equals 1 shard though, as the current WO standard makes large surface mining projects undesirable in comparison to other building projects here.

=Ayes=

On 7/27/2017 at 7:35 PM, ausimus said:

Your still limited by the water table mine depth as well the external rock layer iirc the 255 is only the down limitation below water which i didn't change. Otherwise drop shafts would break the map.

Now i'm confused :P

I thought the limit is 255 between floor and ceiling in mines? Or is that not what you meant with the change?