Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Calysto [PVE] [4096x4096] [Custom Map] [Highly Modded]

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:37 AM, ausimus said:

Added New Mod Spell sorting(TY Walkerinthevoid!).

This is a very helpful mod. Now I can finally see vessel clearly since before it was buried at the bottom of the long drawn out list. Nice also for pinpointing specific spell areas wherein they lie.

=Ayes=

On 3/9/2017 at 10:54 PM, MootRed said:

What are the stats on the hellbringer weapons?
DPS and speed?

LS = 18, Mace = 20, Axe = 25

For comparison Hammer of Mag is 18. (Swing Times) LS is same a longsword mace same as a large maul, axe same as huge axe, thou all 1 handers.

Edited by ausimus

• March 10 2017: Removed skill check for Digging, its still there for flatten and level
  • Rebalanced Hell Bringer Weapons, they are much less powerful but damage is still higher then artifacts LS = 18, Mace = 20, Axe = 25.
  • Fixed spelling of returM home.
  • March 12 2017: Updated Guide The Hunt spell now gives casters location.
  • Added new item Adamantium Infuser, religious fragment + religious fragment to start. Requires 5 Adamantium Fragments which cost 20 gold each. A one use item that makes any item in your inventory 100 ql and never take damage again. So 100 gold will get you an indestructible 100ql item. Make sure you cast on the item before you infuse it as you cannot cast on it afterwards. Activate a religious fragment and right click infused item to remove effect.
  • Updated server to latest version.

First time lapse of a few i have planned of my deed on Calysto server. In this time lapse we prepare the land

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ozmods said:

whats deeding and upkeep costs like?

Deeding cost and upkeep cost are normal. Getting money is super easy thou, I have the bounty's cranked up really high. A mountain lion yields about 3s, a normal troll about 10s.

just popped on for a look around looks impressive I must say, however those living "colossus" scared the shite out off me lol...

• Like 3

Okay, server is back online. Migrated to new host server lag should be much less. Sorry for the downtime will update original post with new ip and fix the web map as well.

March 15 2017: Fixed issue where path of power was unable to enchant grass.

March 16 2017: Lowered cost of Genesis spell, now costs 10 favor.

March 17 2017: Fixed issue with Gift of Water not saving autoFill.

Added Upkeep tax mod, kicks in after mayor has not logged in for 30 days. Upkeep raised for each consecutive day after that not logged in.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ausimus said:

Added Upkeep tax mod, kicks in after mayor has not logged in for 30 days. Upkeep raised for each consecutive day after that not logged in.

Good idea. I see quite a few deeds on the map where nothing (or almost nothing) has been done with them for quite a while. Hopefully this will gradually eliminate some of them.

=Ayes=

Aus

Just to let you know, the logs are gone from Kahn so I assume the issue is resolved. You can still kill me if you want :)

I didnt want to use the support tab again for that :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Is it just me or is the server not up yet from the downtime earlier ?  I wouldnt normally do this but his downtimes are usually less than a minute or so and this seems to be approaching a 30 minute to 1 hour mark. 

Down for me, too, Doc. No info to add.

edit to add: it is now password protected so I know even less than before :)

Edited by Kazz

Its back up without the password

Edited by Drpox

Borked it pretty bad its fixed now nothing was changed, just so anyone knows never put a jar file in the server root as it will be loaded.

March 25 2017:

Added Nutmeg recipe.

Fixed News map link.

Added Cocoa bean recipe.

Thanks for the info Ausimus :). It was only a big deal because you are never down for long and we got spoiled. Super server!

Can you add the crusaders tall banner and other flags?

disregard, it has flowers on it.

Edited by MootRed

1. Can you remove the casting penalty for wearing armor?

2. Can you add recipe for tannin with charcoal instead of acorns?

Edited by MootRed

March 31 2017: Added Rift Stone and Rift Wood to 5g coin right click, Purchase name is now "Purchase Gems and Rift items".

April 01 2017: Lowered gestation period of all creatures ~1 day.

Added infinite wide tunnels and mine doors.

April 02 2017: Added Logs spell.

Added Clay Spell.

Added slate slab Spell.

Added Decrease Gestation Time spell it decreases time by 1 day, if cast at 0 days target gives birth.

Removed construction materials from granite wand right click on crates as they are no longer needed.

April 03 2017: Added All Rift Creatures to spawn. These will take some time to propagate as other creatures are slain.

Dang, I just made hundreds of slate slabs. Luckily, concrete was easy to make!

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, ausimus said:

April 03 2017: Added All Rift Creatures to spawn. These will take some time to propagate as other creatures are slain.

Not too happy about these *red* type Rift mobs spawning everywhere. They are slow to kill to get rid of them when they wander around. Being a Fo priest most mobs don't bother me. Maybe these Rift *reds* could be added to that effect? Also 1c bounty on them is way out of proportion to time to kill 'em in comparison to Trolls. I just view them as pests really and they are not even contained to Rift areas, not that I would like to see Rifts spawning on the server either.

=Ayes=