Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Calysto [PVE] [4096x4096] [Custom Map] [Highly Modded]

2 hours ago, ausimus said:

Right clicking coins now allows you to purchase items with said coin this will be updated so check other coins besides the ones listed periodically to see if anything is added.

This sounds great if it means that I can withdraw a 5 silver coin from the bank, right click it and then purchase a Farwalker Twig and have it appear in my inventory. I use these to get back to my alts deed to continue working there and had none available at first. But what about wanting to buy say a small magical chest for 25 silver? This works with single coin purchases only it seems? Anyway, a nice perk to purchase certain items. A nice innovative addition.

=Ayes=

1 hour ago, Ayes said:

This sounds great if it means that I can withdraw a 5 silver coin from the bank, right click it and then purchase a Farwalker Twig and have it appear in my inventory. I use these to get back to my alts deed to continue working there and had none available at first. But what about wanting to buy say a small magical chest for 25 silver? This works with single coin purchases only it seems? Anyway, a nice perk to purchase certain items. A nice innovative addition.

=Ayes=

Those can still be purchased from traders. I can add any item i want to any coin, in the future there will be a list of items that pops up with a question and deducts from bank account.

• Like 4

waiting for the server to come back online, i like the speed of skilling on this server, for me with limited time to play. i rather not need to grind for days on skill. excited to get online i hope soon

Ausimus, would you put the server IP# on the first page here so that when we can't find the server on the list we can just use the "Connect by IP" tab to log onto the game. Several players have noted this problem of Calysto not showing even when typing in the name. I just had to relog my computer and then it showed up again as normal in my Favorites tab. I remember another server I played on had this problem and we could always log on then through the "Connect by IP" tab, so it would be a good option to have I think.

=Ayes=

If the server does not show use

sorry thought the IP was on the first post.

• Like 1

Update Feb. 9 2016:

Added Bag of Keeping, Farwalker Amulet, Granite Wand to 5s coin right click.
Fixed issue with purchased strange bone being fantastic. It will now have no rarity when purchased from coin.

Added Sword of The Stone deco clay+rockshard to start.

Added Right click to Altars to give 100 alignment.

Edited by ausimus

curse you and your darn server, i have new games on xbox one and on steam to play. but i thought i'd check out this server, and now can't get off, having too much fun. i love the quick leveling and mods on this server, truely the most fun i've have playing wurm again.  love it.  don't go anywhere. it's perfect for my limited play time. and again i curse you for making me have so much fun. ;-)

• Like 4

Feb. 7 2016: Done some misc code cleanup.

Feb. 9 2016: Added Bag of Keeping, Farwalker Amulet, Granite Wand to 5s coin right click.

Fixed issue with purchased strange bone being fantastic. It will now have no rarity when purchased from coin.

Added Sword of The Stone deco clay+rockshard to start.

Added Right click to skull to crush gives rift crystal and random gems. Can only be crushed if picked up. (Disabled for now)

Added Right click to Altars to give 100 alignment.

Feb. 10 2016: Fixed issue with Magical Chest Convert to Gold. You need to relog after chest placement for it to work.

Added FarWalker Stone, and Twig to right click 5s coin.

Feb. 11 2016: Added new spell Support Beams. Cast on container gives 100 support beams costs 10 favour and is 10 diff.

Added Create 100 support beams while granite wand is activated and right clicking small or large crate.

Feb. 14 2016: Added Hell Bringer Weapons into the game. Requires client side server packs mod for models to be vis.

Players can now craft 3 custom new weapons Hell Bringer Axe, Mace, Long Sword

46d7d38e61d8fd3eb9e32a97bf4732e2.jpg

6ecb33899f28de903d344d7c98af8182.jpg

d44fe056257743bb51d1ee00e9c4742e.jpg

909f4e98bece1e5d59d56e258d84769d.jpg

5d94ac2b3fab0eb895a88e6dac504eb8.jpg

a1c0cf7ac581930f576a8b5aa1f942c2.jpg

All weapons have the emissive for there metal type.

6 hours ago, ausimus said:

Feb. 11 2016: Added new spell Support Beams. Cast on container gives 100 support beams costs 10 favour and is 10 diff.

Added Create 100 support beams while granite wand is activated and right clicking small or large crate.

Excellent! As well as leveling all my mine floors as I mine out the walls due to concrete creation mod (1clay+1shard), now I will also be reinforcing all the mine walls as I go along too.

So if we don't have the client side mod pack how will these new Hellbringer longswords look visually? Like a regular longsword? Anyway, the server becomes even more enjoyable to play on with all these new additions over time. Well done!

=Ayes=

10 minutes ago, Ayes said:

Like a regular longsword?

I'd hazzard a guess that they would look like a ? bag :P

2 minutes ago, bdew said:

I'd hazzard a guess that they would look like a ? bag :P

Then I would ask (if passing by). Who left you holding the bag?!

=Ayes=

if you have it equipped it will be invisible, if on ground a ? bag.

Feb. 19 2016: Added Create Marble Bricks to right click crate when granite wand activated. Creates 100 min ql 89 max 99 uses 10 charge to create.

Feb. 23 2016: Added Create Clay to right click crate when granite wand activated. Creates 100 min ql 89 max 99 uses 10 charge to create

Added Buy Gems to 5 Gold coin right click gives 10 random gems of 100 ql, and 10 Rift Crystal.

Added Harvest Blood action to all corpses when sacrificial knife is activated. Will only work on corpses with less than 1 damage and the action deals 1 damage to the corpse.

Added Living Colossi. These are extremely hard to make and require blood. Look at recipes in the Crafting Window for more info on ingredients. Requires 99 Masonry

Living Colossus of Fo Requires Blood, Moss, and Peat to make bricks.

69829cbdf7a9b5a361e6e14ace24016e.png

Living Colossus of Vynora Requires Reed, Dead White Shark (rare fish) and blood to make bricks.

0a43252ae69445cb1222b60d730fcf26.png

Living Colossus of Ausimus Requires blood, religious fragment to make bricks.

44c5bdbf86f0570cac26feac818a82e7.png

Living Colossus of Magranon Requires charcoal and blood to make bricks.

1f4ae042ffc45498d76159f353c3b056.png

Living Colossus of Libila Requires corpse and blood to make bricks.

01eba61951509a376b1379699e7138a6.png

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:13 PM, ausimus said:

Living Colossus of Ausimus

I predict only 1 person will create this Colossi. (guess who). Lots of great stuff in this update. Well done!

=Ayes=

• Like 1

For players unable to connect because of invalid version, make sure you opt out of Beta. Beta is now cooking update and currently server is not running that version.

Feb. 24 2016: Harvesting blood now requires the sacrificial knife to be 80QL or greater.

Feb. 25 2016: Removed Slab from requirement for vyn living colossus added reed.

Feb. 27 2016: Made Living Colossus Bricks weight exponentially less.

Removed fish from Living Vynora Brick added fish scale which can be harvested with a sacrificial knife from any fish caught with pole. Same mechanics apply as with blood.

Added Bank Withdraw and Bank Deposit to body right click. The bank that it uses is your village token, so if you have your bank set to somewhere else it will ask you to create a bank account. Doing this will not effect items/money in your bank but you will have to wait 24 hours.

On 2/27/2017 at 7:14 PM, ausimus said:

Feb. 24 2016: Harvesting blood now requires the sacrificial knife to be 80QL or greater.

Aus, you might want to check this, it appears it had some effect on carving knives. My 75 ql carving knife will no longer improve.

BTW, I am just guessing. I don't know jack about about coding. Just a best guess from someone who really doesn't know what he is talking about :) .  I am going to get it above 80 ql and see if it works. 

Bad news :( 83.33 ql carving knife still does not work. No message in Events tab what so ever.

Sorry for the bad news but this makes any kind of wooden imping a non starter eventually. 

hmm ill look into it, thou didn't change anything with carving knifes.

Edit: seems to be working fine for me,

[20:39:20] You notice some notches you must carve away in order to improve the bulk storage bin.

[20:39:25] You start carving the bulk storage bin.

[20:39:26] You improve the bulk storage bin a bit.

[20:39:26] The bulk storage bin could be improved with a log.

double check you client side mods make sure something isn't messing with your actions. Also double check you keybinds as they may have gotten screwed up server uses a lot of custom actions so if using custom keybind mod check that as well. Keybinds can get corrupted.

If your talking about harvesting with a carving knife, you cannot. You need to use an 80+ QL sacrificial knife.

Edited by ausimus

Server Version 1.3!!

Added Enchant Grass to all Mediation Paths.

Possibly fixed issue with chest spawning.

Done a lot of code cleanup.

Added New Mod Spell sorting(TY Walkerinthevoid!).

eab24030365ec9831b8b28b237a7c9ee.png

Added New spell Gift of Water, sets water sources to AutoFill (TY Walkerintheviod!).

Added New spell Guide The Hunt, Reveals Uniques uses locate soul mechanics. If outside of 80 tile radius of player will give keypad sector. (TY Walkerinthevoid!)

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 2

March 08 2017: Fixed Bulk Transport and Casting on bulk containers.

Added ability to use strange bone on all hollow items.

Fixed issue with starter gear not spawning on new players, make an alt to get these items if you did not receive your items at start.

Fixed purchase name for strange bone, its no longer called Fantastic derp.

March 09 2017: Fixed message when transferring rarity from strange bone to hollow item.

Added new pmk items for Pandemonium, Crusaders, and Dreadnought Dynasty.

0bebdd8a40487ab949785ac550344840.png

7310e28a432bfea510d7319aeb27b378.png

f738675a9802c521a684635f5c197659.png

3 hours ago, ausimus said:

Fantastic derp

:D

• Like 2

What are the stats on the hellbringer weapons?
DPS and speed?