Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

Calysto [PVE] [4096x4096] [Custom Map] [Highly Modded]

Would it be possible to make a rock shard  Spell like the dirt spell for getting alot of rock shards?

Or perhaps making every one mined  3-5 times heavier, so it wont stop mining, but you can bsb them to split the one 100kg into 5x 20kg rock shards in a bsb/crate?

Or making the Granite Wand work on rock tiles like it does on veins, 10x ore/shards per use?

56 minutes ago, zentil said:

Would it be possible to make a rock shard  Spell like the dirt spell for getting alot of rock shards?

Or perhaps making every one mined  3-5 times heavier, so it wont stop mining, but you can bsb them to split the one 100kg into 5x 20kg rock shards in a bsb/crate?

Or making the Granite Wand work on rock tiles like it does on veins, 10x ore/shards per use?

I could make a spell for it with relative ease, will be live the next time the server is restarted. or make the wand work with rock, ill flip a coin on it.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

The advantages/disadvantages of spell: you can cast directly in a bsb/crate but you need favor constantly
The advantages/disadvantages of wand: you can spam it pretty fast if bound to a key and you can mine to other ores too but you will have to transport the shards

hmm was just thinking if its possible to get a surface mining level command... would be a nice to have but no high priority ;) 

Edited by Biervampyr

Added "Rock" spell, acts the same as the "Dirt" spell for casting on container. Costs 10 favor, 10 difficulty and gives 100 shards. Can only be cast on containers. A future version of this will allow to alter rock tiles in the same way that dirt alters dirt tiles.

Also added hitching post mod.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 3

hmm i had an intressting idea (no absolutly not stolen from sindursk wyvern reborn server (so credit given)). what about a spell that teleports you to the starter deed.

with that spell and your home teleport from meditation we will maybe be able to make a small market on the starter deed. would be a fun thing. sindursk used this as a body ability like the home teleport from meditation. maybe hes willing to share it :)

/edit and thanks for all the new things you add :) 

Edited by Biervampyr
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Biervampyr said:

hmm i had an intressting idea (no absolutly not stolen from sindursk wyvern reborn server (so credit given)). what about a spell that teleports you to the starter deed.

with that spell and your home teleport from meditation we will maybe be able to make a small market on the starter deed. would be a fun thing. sindursk used this as a body ability like the home teleport from meditation. maybe hes willing to share it :)

/edit and thanks for all the new things you add :) 

The tp to starter deed action when right clicking body will be live in the next server restart.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Biervampyr said:

with that spell and your home teleport from meditation we will maybe be able to make a small market on the starter deed. would be a fun thing

Yea, it would be nice to see some kind of Market available with this access at the starter Village. More like a fun thing for players who like to create and sell items to others than a money maker for them, as it is quicker to just kill mobs for coins.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Okay, server restarted.

Added action, right click body to teleport to starter deed. Added action right click body to return home.

• Like 3

NIce Vid Moot :)  Bridge arches are so much more impressive than our old arched walls.

• Like 1

Update Jan. 02

All Colossi can be crafted weather you are following there respective god or not.

2 new spells, Bricks and Mortar. 10 favor 10 difficulty and give 100 of each.

Fixed issue with teleporting to start town, forgot to change coords from test server which is 1/4 the size.

Edited by ausimus

Update Jan. 05

Large Crates can now hold 307,200 items.

Small Crates can now hold 153,600 items.

Pretty much means you only need one crate in your transport.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:51 PM, ausimus said:

Update Jan. 05

Large Crates can now hold 307,200 items.

Small Crates can now hold 153,600 items.

Pretty much means you only need one crate in your transport.

Wow, nice! How did you determine that these should be the max numbers for these crates to hold? Would filling them close to this amount create lag? I now use 1 large one on a cart for terraforming dirt but of course I will never come close to filling it with this amount.

I am wondering about small chests too. With 100 satchels inside each can hold 100 items, so that's a potential of 10,000 items inside it. Any lag problems there as it reaches being filled with higher amounts?

Fun server to play on too but I do find that at times the lag gets some bad spikes that just lock me out frozen on occasion.

=Ayes=

You can Infinity Bowls ;p  Bowl>99 Bowls>99 Bowls in each Bowl>99 in Each Bowls to infinity

2 hours ago, zentil said:

You can Infinity Bowls ;p  Bowl>99 Bowls>99 Bowls in each Bowl>99 in Each Bowls to infinity

Yea, some of these storage options are well beyond what one will ever use. I do like these crate increases though. A nice upgrade from the 300/150 limits, so now in a large cart I can just have 1 large crate if I don't mind combining the quality of certain items.

=Ayes=

On 1/9/2017 at 11:16 AM, Ayes said:

Wow, nice! How did you determine that these should be the max numbers for these crates to hold? Would filling them close to this amount create lag? I now use 1 large one on a cart for terraforming dirt but of course I will never come close to filling it with this amount.

I am wondering about small chests too. With 100 satchels inside each can hold 100 items, so that's a potential of 10,000 items inside it. Any lag problems there as it reaches being filled with higher amounts?

Fun server to play on too but I do find that at times the lag gets some bad spikes that just lock me out frozen on occasion.

=Ayes=

I suspect its no worse then the bsb storage increase with large containers mod, as the it uses the same mechanics for item storage.

Update Jan. 12,

dea1d99f5e5c8bfec24a1f4f67654f04.png

You can now make your house look like a log home with the addition of Decorative Log Paneling. I will be publicly releasing this mod shortly. Log+Log to start creation. (decoration in crafting window).

Requires client side server packs mod for the models to be visible.

To line them up correctly create them on the tile that you wish them to be placed on, use "Move to Center" then rotate. there pivots are lined up in a manner that allows for them to fit exactly together. All tiles that they are sitting on need to be flat in order for them to line up to the walls correctly.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 5

Update Jan. 20,

Guard tower models can now be changed via right click option.

Fixed issue with hota statue decay, they can no longer be lit until i find a way to resolve.

Added the ability to right click magical chests to convert them to gold and set there ql to 100.

You can now right click a unique corpse to convert it into a trophy of its reflective type, will auto convert to gold, be hollow , and 100 ql. weights 50 kg.

f54a474f15d4388a2a564f5069caa9a3.png

• Like 2

Update Jan. 27,

Added Harvest Helper mod.

Players can now create a portable altar with sac only functionality.

glimmer lump +ada lump to start.

d7b5ab2d70fda45c2421ad7049a217ea.png(Steel Sheet)

d51820184d57d858c0603b79b895b040.png

requires client side server packs mod for model to be visible. Will work without mod but will be ? bag.

Can only be used on ground and loaded to transport, cannot be picked up.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

Update Feb. 2

Added Adamantine and Glimmersteel to transmutation rod.

Seryll is now a metallurgy item Glimmersteel lump + Ada lump to create.

• Like 4

Update Feb 5

bb66cdd87bfb652b3429e2aa80ae79b1.png

There is now a news action when right clicking body this contains the basic server rules server news and will contain future server patch notes.

ca216c7fa605b67c6f034bcddca369aa.png4a11dce6a269bf97ffd89468bf030a9a.png

Right clicking coins now allows you to purchase items with said coin this will be updated so check other coins besides the ones listed periodically to see if anything is added.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

[09:18:02] The statuette of Magranon is not a container. trying to do the bricks spell. How does this work? Or is that a bug?