Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Merge Epic and Chaos

merge?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. merge?

Moved my post to a separate topic as I believe its a total conversation on its own past a merge/reset

Edited by Darklords

Oh look at that. A number of players almost the size of the whole epic playerbase has already voted yes!

• Like 1

I think it would be beneficial to Chaos to have more players on the server.

Wasn't bringing more players to the server one of the reasons they added PMKs?

And here we have one whole kingdom dominating the entire server.

I seem to recall people wanting an "End Game" a long time ago with the destruction of the WL/BL.

Somehow I don't think there should be such a thing as an "End Game" in a game that never seems to end or shouldn't end.

If this game were to "end" I'm sure a lot of players would just quit and find something new to play, the grind is way too much to want to start all over.

Which is probably a good reason for a merge with skills intact.

(Sorry rambling on about crap, almost went on to filling an entire page with my own thoughts so I'll stop here...)

• Like 2

-1 on the bi-weekly merge epic/chaos suggestion

go away already

+1. Epic needs new blood and I have lost all faith that will ever happen.

Trying a go on freedom now but losing all skills and reward items earned on epic will kill it for me.

Hell you guys can't even cut trees down on your epic hota, why would we want you on chaos?

5 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Hell you guys can't even cut trees down on your epic hota, why would we want you on chaos?

Cause a barren sandy wasteland looks ugly.

1 hour ago, Propheteer said:

Let's stop the staff bashing guys, a new meme was born and as nice as that is lets actually try to get something done for the good of the game before we actually have to resort to making it our way on WU.

Sounds like the perfect solution, make your own pvp wu server, buff your skills as desired, build your own map without trees in the hota and complain to each other in your own wu mod forum.

21 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Sounds like the perfect solution, make your own pvp wu server, buff your skills as desired, build your own map without trees in the hota and complain to each other in your own wu mod forum.

who dis clown?

at least make ONE post and not 23787612623 different ones, jesus...

get gud

either way, to further go into the topic...ask yourself why these threads appear over and over again, the majority of the pvp community wants a big change - in terms of a map reset / account migration to freedom / chaos

given by the numbers of recent polls you can't deny that at all

the few that are left now still have a bit of hope that this time the devs will listen, but we'll see

Edited by Quicktor
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Quicktor said:

who dis clown?

at least make ONE post and not 23787612623 different ones, jesus...

get gud

Forums cache is buggy, anyways my few posts is not even close to the countless topics you guys make over and over calling for a merge.

5 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Forums cache is buggy, anyways my few posts is not even close to the countless topics you guys make over and over calling for a merge.

To start this off:

Its the fourth merge suggestion put forward by me since before the BLH reset on epic.

Now lets start with the polls on each of these suggestions.

Every single one of them has had more votes in favor of than against.

Every single one of them has had the large majority of the no votes come from the same kingdom/group of players (certainly not all, but at the very least about 80%).

I wonder why that is.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

Yes because these polls represent all the players on epic and freedom so accurately.

I just seen an add where 4 out of 5 dentists recommend this fabulous toothpaste, I must rush out and get it now, talk to yas later.

1 minute ago, JakeRivers said:

Yes because these polls represent all the players on epic and freedom so accurately.

I just seen an add where 4 out of 5 dentists recommend this fabulous toothpaste, I must rush out and get it now, talk to yas later.

brings us back to the good old ingame poll tho

a simple ingame poll would give exact numbers

last times it wasnt even considered although the poll on the forums had the majority vote FOR it

that's where game devs have to react

• Like 1

Here is one question, say IF this merge thing happened, are you going to be happy with the way things are on chaos or are you all going to complain about everything you see and what it change? 

Because the people here on Chaos are happy the with the way we play this game and do not what to change anything. Yes, more PVP would be nice, but the way you might do it on Epic is going to be a different play style then the way we do it here on Chaos. Not saying that the way you do it is wrong or right but just saying.

Just now, EvaDaly said:

Here is one question, say IF this merge thing happened, are you going to be happy with the way things are on chaos or are you all going to complain about everything you see and what it change? 

Because the people here on Chaos are happy the with the way we play this game and do not what to change anything. Yes, more PVP would be nice, but the way you might do it on Epic is going to be a different play style then the way we do it here on Chaos. Not saying that the way you do it is wrong or right but just saying.

By the people here on chaos you mean MR. Dont think anyone else is happy with how chaos currently is

• Like 7

1 minute ago, EvaDaly said:

I have played on and off Chaos before 90% of the people posting in here made their accounts. I know what i'm asking for, and whether i'd enjoy the playstyle or not isn't why im asking it, its because i'd rather have a style of PvP i dislike and at least enough people to play with over a style of PvP i enjoy and 15 people online over four servers during sunday peak times.

• Like 5

Just now, Josh said:

By the people here on chaos you mean MR. Dont think anyone else is happy with how chaos currently is

I am not speaking for no one, if a kingdom is not happy with that way something is done, it is not the game that has the problem. Yes the game might have some bugs, but what game do not.

The argument is that epic has 20 active players, not the playstyle, though that's another topic. Currently all we want is to merge so we have actually people to play with in an MMO

• Like 1

I'm a PvE guy so forgive me for any lack of understanding regarding the PvP stuffs.

(I have a BL wagon, which was reverted to a Freedom wagon for a bit after that kingdom fell.   The fall of that kingdom seemed to be more of a 'give up' than a 'conquer' from what I heard in the rumor mills, but it got me interested in the status of PvP, and I read more of these posts lately.)

That being said, I see the numbers when I log in, way more peeps on PvE than PvP...BUT...way more PvE spots than PvP spots to play on.  All the PvE spots are similar, but they have a slightly different feel to them all.  Could that be a PvP fix?  :huh:

There appears to be a 'end game' for PvP where one side is so powerful it can squish any upcoming kingdoms easily because they are so strong.

So, I wonder if having more PvP spots would be good and if less would be bad.

If there are more PvP spots, there is the potential for different lands being dominated by different kingdoms, which could be more opportunities for dominate fun!  Could there be server vs server battles in PvP, or would that be way to difficult to master?  

I know the Epic game is a bit different, but if it's not working, maybe an idea would be to stop the Epic skill game curve, link the Epic lands to all of the other lands, and have at it.  No no no, don't kill me and take my little farm on Indy, we would still have PvE lands, just more PvP lands.  :)

I'm thinking of a kind of 'boost' to PvP, by having some high powered players from Epic joined into the mix if for no other reason than to just spice things up by making the Epic lands part of all the other lands.  All could reachable via a ship, if you choose to, or like to sail.  With this, there would be  more places for PvP to be played just like there are more places for PvE to live on.

So, to sum up..Join, not Merge.   Have more places to have PvP available so that different kingdoms can be the best on different islands.

(and maybe that will make for some epic like battles that are server vs server:o)

• Like 1