Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Shroud of the Avatar

Final wipe is in a few days.  Anyone else planning on playing SOTA when it's released?

• Like 1

We tried SOTA, played it for about 3 months, thought it was decent, but got boring very fast for us.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Been there for a small amount of time each month for a long time . Cant afford to spend real money on  a $11000 castle or $575 on small house .They raised over 9 million dollars from the real money store.

Not sure what the community will look like when released .

But I will keep looking in unless it becomes costly after release.

Yeah i play there, already 50+ hours in since final wipe. I really like the game, hit me up in game if u want. Ingame name is: The Noob

This was the worst Kickstarter ever I donated to.  Lord British got everyone putting money into his game while playing on everyone's emotions of Ultima Online.  What a piece of crap pay-to-win game.  Even the housing costs real money int he thousands.  Only rich people can play this game.  I've spent over 10 hours and without a credit card pretty mush useless game.  Combat is terrible also.  Maybe I have to pay more money to get better combat or something.

I put over $100 on Kickstarter for this game when they planned it would be totally open world with no instancing and then after they got millions of dollars they changed up their entire game plan.  The maps are so small and instanced it's stupid.

I bet this was all a money grab so Lord British can take a trip to space again with our money.

Edited by nicedreams

Richard oh Richard what have you done.. I was going to try it maybe ill look at some let's play tubes first...I like Lord British's style but maybe his time is over...  too bad.. great creative mind good background..