Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

[Resolved] Plate suit pieces gone on crossing border

When crossing from SE Celebration to NE Exodus, last evening, I ended up in NW Exodus and the backpack with my plate suit pieces has gone missing.  I was wearing the chest and leggings, but all the rest of the suit has gone along with the backpack named "Plate".  My 80+ql hatchet with high coc is also gone.

15 minutes ago, Baloo said:

When crossing from SE Celebration to NE Exodus, last evening, I ended up in NW Exodus and the backpack with my plate suit pieces has gone missing.  I was wearing the chest and leggings, but all the rest of the suit has gone along with the backpack named "Plate".  My 80+ql hatchet with high coc is also gone.

Did you do an in game /support for this?  If not, please do so before crossing back over the border.

When i do an ingame support ticket i am told to do a forum report. 

When i do a forum report i get told to do an ingame support ticket.

Bah ¬ !

Some things need to be handled 'in person' by the GMs, missing items are normally one of them.

Sorry for troubles 'loo. Was the backpack in your inventory or in the ship? I had a backpack with horseshoes in it disappear after crossing servers but never bothered to report as it wasn't that valuable.

It's very difficult to troubleshoot something like missing items as you can't reproduce it at will.  Most often a GM in game can't help either.   If we hear that 10 people lost a pumpkin while crossing servers, at least we know where to start troubleshooting.  It's the odd ball once in a lifetime missing item that hard to track.

I had a frying pan disappear from my forge today - no damage, 90 quality.  No one has access to the house except me and my other me and my even other me.  I have no way to figure out what happened.  However, often things go 'missing' because you drag something into your inventory and it gets nested inside a container or you think you picked it up and meant to pick it up, but instead left it where it was.

I wish things would reappear instead of disappear ;)

Thanks for your reports, we'll keep nailing down things hopefully.

There were problems crossing servers last night during a time of lots of lag. my ship ended up on one server , me on another. Did /support , GM came and fixed everything :)

Thank you all, i feel very embarrassed, as i found my plate in a backpack in a chest in my cart.

Shrimpiie was very patient and nice about this.

Please close this thread now.

• Like 1