As the title says:

Selling Febur:

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/febur

[2016-07-25] [11:32:05] Congratulations! You have now reached the level of Desertmind of the path of knowledge!

You have a total of 93 titles.

[2016-07-25] [11:29:08] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Awakening, week 4 of the starfall of Omens, 1006. That's 2222 days, 20 hours and 18 minutes ago.
[2016-07-25] [11:29:08] You have played 349 days, 10 hours and 40 minutes.
[2016-07-25] [11:29:08] You have been premium a total of 33 months until Dec 2013.
[2016-07-25] [11:29:08] You have been premium a total of 22 since Dec 2013.
[2016-07-25] [11:29:08] You have been premium consecutively for 1 months since Dec 2013.
[2016-07-25] [11:29:08] You have premium time until 30 Jul 2016 15:08:11 GMT

Also some rares like Dawn of Glory (Cannot get on freedom - need to bash a WL or BL)

Will come naked and delivered to the buyer in any coastal area except Chaos (And inner areas of Xanadu)

Offers in € please and only verified paypal!

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 3

Price/PC? (I see it says to offer, but I'm not great at coming up with prices)

If it's within my budget, I'm interested.

A PC on such an account and many other good accounts these days are very drastic. You can say as low as 450e to as high as 750e 800e.. All depends how fast a seller wants to sell or buyers want to buy.

Realistically probably 550e -700e range

Price checks today dont really mean much due to how volital the account market is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

A PC on such an account and many other good accounts these days are very drastic. You can say as low as 450e to as high as 750e 800e.. All depends how fast a seller wants to sell or buyers want to buy.

Realistically probably 550e -700e range

Price checks today dont really mean much due to how volital the account market is.

Yeah i have given up on doing pc lately cause they are pretty impossible. Seen great chars go for low and bad acc for alot. Depends on the luck and if there is a person who really likes the account.

Also ty for offers and questions, not rushing into anythig so keep them coming.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Yeah i have given up on doing pc lately cause they are pretty impossible. Seen great chars go for low and bad acc for alot. Depends on the luck and if there is a person who really likes the account.

Also ty for offers and questions, not rushing into anythig so keep them coming.

I guess some people just like to be rest assured by a PC. Even with a volatile market there is still an average value that can be assessed, so i can see why some people who many not keep up to date with what the last accounts similar have sold for still ask for a PC. 

Edited by MaurizioAM

Yeah unfortunately it's a pretty weak market.  I'm sure you might have already seen this but 

If not, at least there's a targeted buyer.  Whom may offer a decent valuation for you.  Otherwise good luck buddy.

9 hours ago, Samusen said:

Yeah unfortunately it's a pretty weak market.  I'm sure you might have already seen this but 

If not, at least there's a targeted buyer.  Whom may offer a decent valuation for you.  Otherwise good luck buddy.

Thanks! And a bump!

On 7/29/2016 at 11:36 PM, Evilreaper said:

+1 great seller, great account

GL selling

Thanks!