Sign in to follow this  
Ciocc

CLOSE

CLOSE

Im looking for Summer hat and dragon scale armors for sell.

Summer Hat 200silver or 250euro.

Drake hide armor set (any color) 150euro or ingame silver CLOSE

Dragon scale armor set 300silver or 350euro.

When trading in euros, I'll pay first with my trustable pay-pal account.

When trading in silvers,please send by CoD or I will follow your directions.

Give me message for other details or question.

Thanks.

Edited by Ciocc

just fyi scale tend to go for 40/50silvers per kg lately.

7 minutes ago, Odynn said:

just fyi scale tend to go for 40/50silvers per kg lately.

Thanks.Edited price.

I think it would be cool if you had a few people vouch for you. I don't think people would have any issue trading for silvers, but for euros/paypal people might not be willing to because this seems to be a very new forum account.

Just a suggestion.

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

You're paying double the normal rate for a drake set?

8 hours ago, Aeryck said:

You're paying double the normal rate for a drake set?

It was a pricey.

A honest man sold them to me 80s.

Thanks

Edited by Ciocc

<3   Just had to do that hahahah. I gotta build a rep for being good ! but please don't tell anyone or people will be asking me to spin rocks into bricks and stuff. I aint got time to help people.   :DDD

Edited by Alterak
  • Like 1

after the niru case this thread is very suspicious to me, when hash says 'vouch' i expect someone that has been playing for a long time to confirm it.

• Like 1

I vouch for myself not for Ciocc. the drake is still in his mailbox lol! and don't question my legitimacy. I don't know you and you don't know me, villager.

*sorry that might be perceived as rude but it upsets me when something like that goes down.

Edited by Alterak
carebear style

2 minutes ago, Alterak said:

I vouch for myself not for Ciocc. the drake is still in his mailbox lol! and don't question my legitimacy. I don't know you and you don't know me, villager.

Joined Yesterday at 11:31 AM

check PMs. I'm sorry. I am impulsive and def. childish at times. Reputation, I'm telling, is important here. But it's not all about honesty, it's also about goodwill. My bad.

For what its worth, Ciocc is my friend we met last night and are working together to build something on Chaos. I've played games long enough to know a tosser about 80% of the time, and he's not even on my radar.

But, if something goes wrong, I don't know him that well. I think he will be straight up. He will prob trade for silvers if you aren't comfy with paypal rn.

Edited by Alterak

1 minute ago, Alterak said:

check PMs. I'm sorry. I am impulsive and def. childish at times. Reputation, I'm telling, is important here. But it's not all about honesty, it's also about goodwill. My bad.

For what its worth, Ciocc is my friend we met last night and are working together to build something on Chaos. I've played games long enough to know a tosser about 80% of the time, and he's not even on my radar.

But, if something goes wrong, I don't know him that well. I think he will be straight up. He will prob trade for silvers if you aren't comfy with paypal rn.

I felt the same about Niru, afterall getting money selling junk is nice at first but wait for those chargebacks.

1 hour ago, Niki said:

after the niru case this thread is very suspicious to me, when hash says 'vouch' i expect someone that has been playing for a long time to confirm it.

8 hours ago, Hashirama said:

I think it would be cool if you had a few people vouch for you. I don't think people would have any issue trading for silvers, but for euros/paypal people might not be willing to because this seems to be a very new forum account.

Just a suggestion.

For sure after Niru this thread is 100% suspicious. Nothing against OP, but you just never know. Would suggest doing silver-only on any high-value trade with someone you don't know.

• Like 1

He paid the CoD on a suit of green drake hide armor. 80s - the hat. Instead of suspecting this guy, deal with him in silver. He is apparently a returning player who just wants to get back in the swing of things. Good guy.

I know I'm new to forum.

I thank you for reading this, and didn't intend to make it seem any worse by saying he hadn't paid the CoD.

I bought drake armors 80silver from Alterak.

This thread smells funny.

CLOSE and will remake thread. 

screen shot

Edited by Ciocc