Sign in to follow this  
Grubok

Rivalands 4k map 2.5/2.5 50k creatures

Visit our website Rivalands.com

PVE server with HOTA zone PVP  4k custom map with even distribution on trees & shrubs. Find out more on the changelist on our website Here

Currently running 4 kingdoms with the chance of becoming king of one of 3 (freedom not able) Yes mycelium is fixed for HotS in a PvE environment.

Update July 26::

Trade Chat is now visible by all kingdoms, with no requirements to send a message (no need to add WTB,WTC,etc.) 

Update Aug 9:

Server up and fully functioning with the pre-update changes and more. View the server specifics for more information

Update Aug 19:

Wider stone and marble bridges live with some minor changes to help with planning. More info on the Announcement page or Comment in thread

Update Sep 5: added a number of changes including favor regen, mail system, respawning at apropriate lights, tile transmutation requirements and more.

We also now have a modified version of Jonneh's Mapviewer  but changed to show towers and color kingdom labels See my post Here for more info.

A bit of a cut/paste off of the changelist page:

Spoiler

Specifics

• 4 kingdoms, Jenn Kellon, Fremen(rebranded Mol-Rehan), HotS, Freedom
  • 2.5 skillgain and 2.5 action timers
  • 50k Animals, 50% agressive
  • White light, Black light altars
  • Artifacts
  • Uniques (2 uniques known alive currently)
  • 4096x4096 map size
  • PvE, PvP available in HOTA area
  • Glimmersteel, and Adamantine veins to be found (50 ore per vein)
  • Chance to become king of one of 3 kingdoms (Fremen current king Muadib)
  • Very boat friendly map almost required (mooring ropes can be found on start town traders for rowboat construction)
  • Even tree/bush distribution groves can still be found.
  • Pay for deed and upkeep (generous bounties and well funded traders make it easier)
  • Tile Transumtation feature enabled (May reduce required amounts)
  • Wagon Passenger enabled
  • Single player bridge building
  • Cave Dwellings

MOD LIST

• Announcer
  • Bag of Holding (spell increases container volume)
  • Bounty Mod (higher than default)
  • Bulk Mod
  • Creature Age Mod
  • Crop Mod (1 hour per farming growth stage no crop rot)
  • Custom map (server hosted - have client packs enabled with client modloader)
  • Dig Like Mining
  • Harvest Helper.
  • Hitching Post (server hosted - have client packs enabled with client modloader)
  • Inbreed Warning.
  • Prospect Mod (can prospect cave tiles like surface tiles)
  • Sacrifice Mod (chance of getting rare bone 1:20 chance when sacrificing rare, it can turn an item of choosing rare)
  • Spell Mod ( No priest restrictions, no faith gain limit per day you still have 20 minute wait time)
  • Timer fix (fixed timers such as leveling that weren't scaling to server action timer settings)

SERVER CODE CHANGES

*WORKING* unless noted Below

• Trade Chat is visible by all kingdoms, with no requirements to send a message (no need to add WTB,WTC,etc.)  
  • Tents working Outside kingdom influence
  • Terraforming multiplier 5x instead of 3x. You can now dig or surface mine 5 x Skill.
  • Surface mining is easier.
  • Dig to 11 deep in water, normal is 7.
  • All priests have light token spell.
  • Fungus spell change to work PvE
  • Strongwall Now castable by Lib priests
  • Disintegrate Now castable by Lib, Fo, and Vyn priests
  • Courier Now castable by Vyn and Mag priests
  • Mycelium spread fixed for PVE server (normally won't spread on PVE).
  • Mol-Rehan kingdom Rebranded as Fremen, including flag and banner changes (server hosted - have client packs enabled with client modloader to see changes).
  • Reprospect code change to give a cavein a chance to produce even adamantine or glimmersteel as vein options.
  • Newly placed traders
    •  limited supply of 1 bag of keeping and 1 spyglass.
    • Fireworks 11-99ql (ql random)
    • Mooring ropes 20ql
    • pelts 1-50ql (ql random)
    • Garden gnomes
    • Yule Reindeer
    • Yule Goats
    • Cake
    • Santa Hat (cotton hat may be it or just not working properly atm)
  • Bank Transfer from location now just under 2 Real life hours
  • WOAD and LINGONBERRIES now Farmable, Follow the information on New Fields page to have them show today.
  • Wider Stone and Marble bridges allowed (limit 38 wide or 114 tiles total) read more On announcement page.
  • Dig 5x clay per dig action
  • Dig 5x tar per dig action
  • Armorsmithing better skill gains
  • Weaponsmithing better skill gains
  • Alchemy better skill gains
  • V           Added Aug, 23 2016          V

• Increased favor regeneration more inline with the 2.5x of the server
  • Changed favor gain while praying from 1/2 to 2x
  • Faster favor regen buff changed from 5% more to 2x
  • White Light will work as an optional respawn point for JK, Freedom, Fremen
  • Black Light will work as an optional respawn point for HotS
  • Cross kingdom mailing
  • no mail costs except CoD only charges receiver what you set, and if mail is returned original sender only charged 1c
  • removed check for number of times item has been mailed. Feel free to send chain letters =p
  • Shattering no longer occurs However extreme damage will happen which could possibly break the item .

V           Added Sep, 4 2016          V

• Decreased the amount required to transmute tiles from 100 to 40.
  • Regular map now inputs towers as well both deeds and towers are toggleable. Both are off by Default.

banner-3.png

Edited by Grubok
update

Very nice custom map with lots of water and canals. 2,5x action and speed is challenging but not to hard. Give that server a chance guys and join me at Hots :)

Bump for a server that actually deserves it.

- Very nice and social serverowner.

- amersive custom server mods in the making.

- oldschool vanilla feeling on a very nice custom map with decent rates x2,5 action and speed.

- plenty of space, mobs and ways to earn money.

Come by and see for you'r self

Hey guys, looking for a new server that feels like vanilla WO with some decent changes to make the game less annoying?

Then you should check out this server with a very nice reward system http://rivalands.com/crafting-reward-system/

and a community thats even better.

(Bump)

[03:32:26] The settlement of Darkshire has just been founded by Rosy.

I'm recruting right now villagers for the settlement of Darkshire. (HotS)

You are free to skill what ever you want since i have to do everything by my self right now.

The main focus  for me at least, is to get the basics for the deed done.

Every villager gets a 3x2 space for a privat home with a small garden,

As we progress i'm looking forward to events like HotA or the hunt for unique creatures.

Darkshire has a very special location between 3 natural canals and 2 lakes.

You can contact me on the server under the same name or just send me a privat message in the Forum.

URL]

4fsi4y6g.jpg

I hope to see you on the server soon ;)

Edited by Rosy

Nice people on the server and great welcome.

Goodluck with the project and server :D

Ill keep popping in for a while to play on it :D

Hey this is Edric and Mirage.....any idea what's going on with the server. Last night we were on mining away and killing all the peeps you left at the Point Chani. Now this morning we log on to find that the server is not compatible. We'd like to get on and play and continue our lives as it were. It's been a blast, just need to get on. Steam didn't give us a choice on the update, it did it automatically upon log in. Please let us know vs eap21@hotmail.com or this post if you would. Thanks.

Edric 

You're set for automatic updates, while the server does not. I just shut down server to update it. I have to do it manually. Unfortunately the Global Cross Kingdom chat won't be enabled just yet. but most of the other goodies and a few extras will be in play. In the next hour.

Had a few hiccups with updating to the 1.1.1.1 but everything is back to working with a few new additional server specific changes. 

Currently got a few projects in the works... did a dirty bonus update of making woad and lingonberry farmable just no graphics assigned yet.

Wider Bridges are coming Now Here

*Update now live

Currently works Stone, and marble. Not exactly working is wooden, and wont be pushed live until I've gotten a model set for them.

• Bridge planning now more inline with 2.5x timer speed
  • Range poles and Dioptras adjusted for a longer range. (QL/2)+ Rarity level
  • I've increased the angle in which you are allowed to be "pointed" at the range pole from 20º to 120º, as the direction you are facing when you go to PLAN BRIDGE determines bridge direction. You should be able to face the way you want the bridge to be when you are planning.
  • Max number of tiles a bridge will be allowed to cover 114
  • Planning a bridge will also Report the number of tiles now when it reports Length and Width.20160819000426_1-e1471593697320.jpg
  • Skill checks will check for the longer of width or length (Example: Your bridge is 8 wide & 5 long, it will use 8 for the Skill check)
  • Wooden Arched bridges should now properly use 10 skill for calculating distance.(wiki said 10 but code "was" 20)
  • Flat Marble 30 skill to start and used to calculate how far you can build (so when referring to the bridge wiki use Flat Stone numbers when figuring Flat Marble.)
  • Arched stone and marble both 40 skill to start and used to calculate how far you can build (so when referring to the bridge wiki use Flat Marble numbers when figuring Arched Stone or Marble bridges.)

Here are 5 wide 8 long arched stone and marble bridges

20160817234808_1

20160818001014_1

Arial of the two arched 5x8 and a 4x8 flat marble

20160819000216_1

Put a few changes in since last post and host a Modified version of Jonneh's Mapviewer  but changed to show towers and color kingdom labels See my post Here for more info.

V           Added Aug, 23 2016          V

• Increased favor regeneration more inline with the 2.5x of the server
  • Changed favor gain while praying from 1/2 to 2x
  • Faster favor regen buff changed from 5% more to 2x
  • White Light will work as an optional respawn point for JK, Freedom, Fremen
  • Black Light will work as an optional respawn point for HotS
  • Cross kingdom mailing
  • no mail costs except CoD only charges receiver what you set, and if mail is returned original sender only charged 1c
  • removed check for number of times item has been mailed. Feel free to send chain letters =p
  • Shattering no longer occurs However extreme damage will happen which could possibly break the item .

V           Added Sep, 4 2016          V

• Decreased the amount required to transmute tiles from 100 to 40.
  • Regular map now inputs towers as well both deeds and towers are toggleable. Both are off by Default.
Edited by Grubok