Sign in to follow this  
Araninke

I Wants a Knarr

Not having much luck in Trade channel, so thought I would try here. Looking to purchase a Knarr, delivery to Blackthorn Port at P14 on West Lormere Bay preferred. Otherwise somewhat local pickup to Lormere area.

Edited by Araninke

I will build you a nice knarr, your choice of wood for 12s delivered. Or you can buy one of those massed produced ones for 8s, no idea how people can put the time into a knarr for 8s, maybe they just don't value there time or macro them somehow.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2016 at 1:41 AM, JakeRivers said:

I will build you a nice knarr, your choice of wood for 12s delivered. Or you can buy one of those massed produced ones for 8s, no idea how people can put the time into a knarr for 8s, maybe they just don't value there time or macro them somehow.

Hi there! Do you still have time to make me a cedar knarr? Sorry, would have responded sooner but been a bit preoccupied with being stuck in a neighbor's mine!

i paid 10 for a low ql well loved knarr but i agree they are a big undertaking.. and 8 doesnt cut it. and mine has the fine name Cenotaph etched in iit as builder

im making knarrs for 7s with 43 large crates and an anchor, only if you pick it up :D

• Like 1

i have a rare knarr for sale in for sale section.. its a cherry knarr though in my opion most stunning texture... have a look..

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer Qdlaty. And Psalamon, a rare cherrywood knarr sounds really cool! But JakeRivers has already started work on a knarr for me and I also snagged another one in the meantime, so I'm good to go for a while. :) 

• Like 1

congrats on your knarr sold mine not for as much as i hoped but shydow is happy!! so I am happy!!./..  you will never turn back once you do 26km/h in a knarr full of equipment and supplies...!!!

• Like 1

On 28.07.2016 at 6:08 AM, Qdlaty said:

im making knarrs for 7s with 43 large crates and an anchor, only if you pick it up :D

Seriously? Well now I know why the prices are so low....