Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

[Bug] tower guards dieing for no reason

Hi,

My tower guards are dropping dead like flies - no apparent reason.

Just equipping them with troll clubs - would that cause them to die.

Tower guards can die of old age. Is it possible they all spawned around the same time?

If they spawned around the same time, they would die around the same time; at least they had a long life and made it to die of old age.

I know my on-deed guard tower had 2 or 3 guards die in fairly quick succession once. They're just reaching max age around the same time, probably.

I recently equipped all my nearest tower guards with weapons and they all died off fairly quickly as well. I don't think it was old age.

Tower guards generally die of old age every 2-3 weeks; we used to arm and armor (studded) our guards on pristine and like clockwork they'd die off in 2-3 weeks and we'd switch the armor and club to the next set.

I've been around for few hours.. have 1 closer and 1 far guard tower.. but I got sick... or hearing tower guard's die today... happens way too often.. 

If it could be checked.. that 'be great..

I kind of start to not believe that they just lined up to die and respawn fresh team today on friday..

This seems to happen every 20-30min to 1hour. . I hear a guard rip..(nobody fighting them)

Yes on Deli as well, seems someone passed out kool-aid to all the guards on duty O.O

Edited by VelvetSun

I've got dead bodies of guards on my deed literally every day. Not just one, but like the entire assortment of guards from the tower on my deed.

This is already on the bug list.  In the past, guard corpses used to disappear almost immediately after dying so it wasn't as noticeable.  Now, for some reason they litter the ground at 50 damage for a very long time.  The new guards are already on duty, but the old refuse to disappear.

Use this opportunity to bury them for alignment or sell them to the token for cash.