Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

[FIXED] Flags decay in invetory and on merchants

Not sure if it's itended this way and why if it is, but flags and banners that i have on my merchant constantly decay very much which is real pain to maintain. They also decay in my storage alt invetory that is near. Is this a bug or i need to write suggestion that decay be removed, either way it's very annoying and there is no obvious reason for that.

I have noticed this too, first time it happened I lost about 1/3 of the inventory on my merchant from decay. These are items I would like to sell on my merchant, not store in some dank corner of my mine.

Are these flags and banners from a specific kingdom or is it happening with all kingdom flags and banners?  Does this happen with the tall banners as well?

I logged to check on my trade alt and merchant, not sure since i recently repaired part of it, but all types of flags are damaged HOTS and JK and MR player made kingdoms. Regular banners i can confirm for HOTS, and i think i repaired MR last night not sure though. For the tall banners haven't noticed tbh but they were most recently added to merchants and have very few of them curently on merchant but they seem undamaged for now. I hope it helps :) 

All Banners/flags on my merchant are MR pmk ones taking decay, also noticed my unfinished guard towers are taking decay ticks too.

This is on my merchant on my deed on Exodus, The Old Contemptibles, I will not repair anything if you wish to view this in person. The trader is inside the Azkaban Embassy, please use the side entrance for the pub. ;)

EPta4g0.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers

Thank you both for the information.  I've set up a merchant on test with banners, flags and tall banners.  Please go ahead and repair your items, I don't want you to lose them.  Your image is good enough at this time.

On 7/19/2016 at 6:06 PM, JakeRivers said:

All Banners/flags on my merchant are MR pmk ones taking decay, also noticed my unfinished guard towers are taking decay ticks too.

This is on my merchant on my deed on Exodus, The Old Contemptibles, I will not repair anything if you wish to view this in person. The trader is inside the Azkaban Embassy, please use the side entrance for the pub. ;)

Can you tell me if the two with damage have taken additional damage since your screenshot and have any of the others taken damage since?

ah, hmm well I just noticed that everything has been repaired with the exception of the 2 flags, who did that!

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

ah, hmm well I just noticed that everything has been repaired with the exception of the 2 flags, who did that!

Your first picture shows only 2 flags with damage.  Now this pictures shows those two with more damage.  Do you see other flags/banners damaged in your first picture?

I see quality 27.25 with 3.67 damage in 1 and 7.48 damage in 2.

I see quality 18.38 with 5.44 damage in 1 and 11.20 damage in 2.

Nothing else in either picture has damage.

My bad, its small fonts and was looking at item weights, woops. So its just the flags taking damage it seems.

Not trying to threadjack, but in the same vein - lanterns take damage on merchants, even if unlit and unfueled.  About the same rate as if they were in inventory.

From my experience, all the kingdom flags take damage, no matter the kingdom. Even Black Legion...