Sign in to follow this  
MrGrimreaper

Memorial charactor sale

Firstly I want to start by saying I have bad news My husband you all know as mstrgrim or Mrgrimreaper passed away about a  week ago I am now selling his account to help pay some funeral expenses

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/mstrgrim asking  60euro comes with deed knarr sailboat few rare and enchanted weapon

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/devilavocate asking 30 euro nahjo priest 85 faith

Edited by MrGrimreaper
too much letters

Sorry to hear of his passing.  I only briefly knew him as an excited fresh Chaos player.  Often he and I would be on Teamspeak at late hours and he'd hammer away at questions of mechanics.  I wish you and your family well and hope for the best.

I do not have want for an account.  How ever if you truly need help with the funeral.  Create a crowdfunding or kickstarter and I would gladly contribute to it.  Again best wishes

• Like 4

I am sorry to hear about this, and my thoughts go out to the family. I never knew him but have run into him in global chats before and he was always very nice. 

Sorry for your loss. Another great player will be missed. Good luck with the sale.

:( so sorry to hear. he was a great guy. I got to talk to him after joining JK and he was always so nice and a goof. Hugs to you and family.

make sure whomever buys this account do right by his memory and do right by his widow and pay the proper amount.. sorry for your loss maam and your husband was a great  man to be around the few times he crossed my path at Dragon events never backed down to some sparring even b4 an event where he needed his strength he will  be sorrily missed..take care,,,my heart goes out to you and yours...

All deeds items boats whats in the boats whats on the chars all sting with the chars he has a knarr and a sail boat

Such a tragic loss.

A good friend, sorely missed.

it just wouldn't feel right seeing his characters played by someone else.

...I'll buy the lot.

thank you very much I will make a town square memorial post tommarrow I got to run and put my babies to bed

My condolences to you and your family. I like many others would help you if you made a Kickstarter or such. Do not sell the account, keep it. You will receive much more support if needed for funeral in alternative ways. Won't be right for someone else to play on it. 

I'm sorry for your loss, you have my condolences. For the brief period of time I knew Mstrgrim in JK, he was very helpful and enthusiastic about getting involved in PvP. The guy was a joy to be around and I only regret not getting to know him better. Best wishes to you and your family.

Sorry to hear that, and my condolences for your loss.  Grim was always a friendly guy for a chat, and will be missed.