On 7/15/2016 at 3:36 PM, Mclovin said:

Thanks for sharing my video Retro :] - hopefully it can highlight that PvP servers can be lived / enjoyed and isn't all war/death and loss of items.

This is 90% why I play on PvP servers, you form friends that will stand grounds in the most ridiculous circumstances, help replace gear even if they wasn't at the fight, defend your deed if you call out for help - and it isn't all gritty and trenches. Home servers on Epic provide a unique starting experence with close communites helping intergrate new players into alliances - or the helpful soul that spots you in local offering shelter from the lands or going alone and braving the odds - you end up in the same place no matter how the path starts; in an army or against an army. Not an epic player? Chaos have recruitment threads where you can be honest and explain you're new to pvp any decent kingdom will take you under the wing and show you the ropes - PvP isn't all death and replacing gears, it's knowing everything brick you create and every shield you make every horse born and saddle created, every meal, weapon, blacksmith, platesmith, bowery, arrow-quiver-locks-onion-ROAD BUILT will get used in a kingdom / group wide effort to defeat/defend from the enemy, so even skillers are an important asset to pvp! The smallest of items become important in PvP and within a PvP server.

My first hota on Epic

Damn, that local list.

• Like 1

If you use rare cloth shirt for tunics will they become rare?

16 hours ago, Martynas5 said:

Most likely not, as with any other item that is created using a rare material.

On 7/18/2016 at 0:41 PM, Martynas5 said:

There should be a chance based on how many parts the item needs, like other complex items.

It would be far from guaranteed, though.

The thread was closed and a new one was opened in order to better refine the input.

The actual link is very clearly visible in the public testing board, but incase you missed it, It's been corrected in the news post.

About the timelapse. I wonder who came up with aztec tier style and the stacked layered walls. ;)

• Like 1