Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Will be high quality ships faster? I'm offering free imps

I heard that there is finally chance, that high quality ships will be faster. I think, it is (or soon will be) tested on test server.

Once again I'm offering free improve of your ship. Just bring your ship to my shipyard (Independence 17x49y) and I will improve it to ql above 88.4 ...

88.4 is my current woodcutting limit. If you will bring with you better logs, I can improve your ship even higher.

Improving ship quality so high is not fast process, expect more than hour of work. Waiting times depends on length of queue too, of course.

Last week I already improved dozen ships of friends and one ship turned to rare :)

And why I'm doing that all? For skill mainly (99.38 shipbuilding and 99.94 carpentry) and to be usefull for community.

Improving ships is free, but few logs or iron lumps ql above 90 are welcome too :ph34r:

• Like 13

I already have here some logs ql 90 from good heart donor

so, improves to ql 90 are now possible

only 2 ships now in queue, so go go go, I mean sail sail sail here :D 

• Like 1

Nice and fast service. thumbs up !   thank you

ehm, fast service ... that part is rather questionable :rolleyes: ... improving to ql 90-92 could mean around 2 hours of hard work full of fails in its end

but 3 ships were successfully improved yesterday, one ship is in half way and another one is waiting in queue

from donors I have still enough top quality logs, so all ships will end on 90 or higher quality

• Like 1

another ship turned to rare, knarr this time

only one ship in queue

• Like 1

Oo

32 minutes ago, Zakerak said:

only one ship in queue

Might have to donate some shipbuilding potions if you have Midas touch ;) 

Sailing over to you in the weekend to join to imp ships. I'm good to 70ish imps, I'll cut my (and your :) ) logs if can be shown the trees I can farm.

Now it is an official community imping event, please move it back to Town Square.

Edited by Jaz

9 hours ago, Zakerak said:

only one ship in queue

Your fingers have that Midas touch :D

On 14/07/2016 at 7:57 AM, Zakerak said:

Improving ships is free, but few logs or iron lumps ql above 90 are welcome too :ph34r:

Think I have a few 90+ iron lumps at home - I send an alt over with them

7 hours ago, Jaz said:

Now it is an official community imping event, please move it back to Town Square.

No wonder I had problems finding this post again. Thought my memory was playing tricks when I couldn't find it there.

10 hours ago, Jaz said:

Sailing over to you in the weekend to join to imp ships. I'm good to 70ish imps, I'll cut my (and your :) ) logs if can be shown the trees I can farm.

Thanks for your support. You are welcome, of course.

I have in shipyard 10 beds ready for visitors as well as 4 forges and loom in Public Workshop. I have there cathedral with old gods altars and I'm ready to build more altars, if other priests want to join.

Wood to ql 88, cotton and wemp ql 90 and iron to ql 80 are not problem too.

So, if no ship will be ready to improve, you can build new ships as well.

• Like 1

Thanks for offering the imps!  I've just moored at the deed a little while ago, need to run and do some RL stuff for now but will be back later - let me know if there's anything I can help with :) 

I like to making clients happy :D

another knarr turned rare

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakerak said:

I like to making clients happy :D

another knarr turned rare

Best surprise EVER - Zakerak you are amzing, thank you SO MUCH!!

Please move this back to the Town Square section forum mods!!

at this moment my shipyard is empty, perhaps because only one, who is reading this part of forum is Samool :/

Edited by Zakerak

Nice idea I might try and find some time to sail over.

I still have enough logs to improve ships above 90ql.

You are welcome to visit my shipyard. Queue is now empty and only one ship arrive is announced atm.

• Like 1

I'm sailing there right now and I will bring you some logs :)

I tested, I can improve ships above ql 93. but it is in average 3 hours work.

So until I will have enough logs that quality (thanks to all donors, who already visited me) and enough patience too, I will try to keep ql 93 as standard. :)

• Like 1

On 19. 7. 2016 at 4:23 AM, Yossarian said:

L'oiseu de feu - cog parked on your deed! :D

I have to say sorry to you, Yossarian. I did not notice your cog. I'm used to spend whole time on other side of my workshop with ships around now. So my view is mostly obscured by sails and huge bodies of ships.

And your cog is hidden behind workshop wall and buried under 4 knarrs and one cog, all 1 peg to finish and waiting for future customers ...

Today I will finish your ship as first one.

• Like 1

I was slacking a bit and still not there but will  try to make my trip today... 

This man is a miracle worker {or maybe hes got a deal with the oldest god Rolf}  either way my cherry knarr has a new lease on life and rarefried to boot...heheheh..  thamlk you so much for my present and i couldnt find her for awhile as there was a rare knarr parked where my knarr had been dropped off.... hehe,,, thanks again highly recommended,, hope ya didint mind i stayed as long as  icould.. even took pictures of ur Cathedral...

holler if ya need anything and i spent a buck or so at your merchant nice selection,,,/>salamon...

• Like 1

i have a customer for ya for a knarr..

let me know when you get this as you stated you had three waiting for last piece so ill take one.. generously.. heheh.. ttul

what location you at? I will have 3-5 sailboats that need imping

[11:57:54] An impressive merchant ship. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is locked with a lock of very good quality. It is made from applewood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 93.78971, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Arakiel, has been etched in the stern.

Yup, he rared it.